Photo

some people on the neoboards..

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 itsfrananne

itsfrananne
  • 71 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:11 PM

Actually think they'll get a krawk or a pirate paint brush from finishing this event.

Not just a chance if it becomes a plot.

Are they mental or am I just cynical?

#2 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:13 PM

They're mental, TNT already said this is just a transition event, not a proper plot so I can't see there being any really good prizes at the end.

#3 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:22 PM

'Ere, have a look! As you can see, I took the plot that were containin' the Smuggler's Cove an' got rid of that abomination, electing to create a new cove elsewhere. After all, if there's gonna be any smugglin' happenin' on Krawk Island, ye can rest assured that it'll be on me own terms. Pretty clever, eh? Well, I'm just getting' started... find me more land to work with, an' I'll show you what I'm really capable of!

I hope this means a new cove system.

8==================================D

#4 Joanna

Joanna
  • 839 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:34 PM

'Ere, have a look! As you can see, I took the plot that were containin' the Smuggler's Cove an' got rid of that abomination, electing to create a new cove elsewhere. After all, if there's gonna be any smugglin' happenin' on Krawk Island, ye can rest assured that it'll be on me own terms. Pretty clever, eh? Well, I'm just getting' started... find me more land to work with, an' I'll show you what I'm really capable of!

"Some of the lands of Neopia seem to be wall to wall shops, while others enjoy a more serene existence. *Glances at Kiko Lake* Which land would you like to see have more activities (or shopping) for you to enjoy?"

Neopets facebook page asked this the other day.... perhaps this is a clue?

Edited by Joanna, 02 August 2011 - 03:35 PM.

#5 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:40 PM

Honestly, for extremely long plots that last months you get stuff like a faerie PB.

So for this short transition event they'll give out Krawk's and Pirate PB's? I totally see that happening.

#6 SweetHoney

SweetHoney
  • 142 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 05:43 PM

They're mental, that's probably why they are complaining that people on the boards are giving out the answers to puzzle. They complain since they won't get a "50k item" instead get a stupid "1k" one XD
People really are mental O.o

#7 Kyouma

Kyouma
  • 496 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2011 - 06:15 PM

"Some of the lands of Neopia seem to be wall to wall shops, while others enjoy a more serene existence. *Glances at Kiko Lake* Which land would you like to see have more activities (or shopping) for you to enjoy?"

Neopets facebook page asked this the other day.... perhaps this is a clue?

Its nice to see that TNT recognizes that capitalism works best for everything. Shops as far as the eye can see. Beautiful

#8 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 07:05 PM

it's doubtful we'll get any prize that's worth over 100k, not unless it somehow drags on.
though I can't see much happening after the island is put back together.
I'm getting enough junk for the pack rat avatar so I don't mind if the prizes are good or not tbh

#9 Shampoo

Shampoo
  • 295 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 09:23 PM

brb hoardan dubloons

#10 itsfrananne

itsfrananne
  • 71 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:39 PM

brb, also hoarding.
mmm SuAPs.

#11 Timothy

Timothy
  • 45 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:10 PM

When it first started, I actually assumed we would get one or the other (or an expensive dubloon coin), but now that it's just an event instead of a long-lasting plot, I doubt we'll get anything too good.

But if TNT were smart, they would turn this into an actual plot. It has potential and could be really interesting! Especially with the giant squid and Maraqua and Krawk Island's past. :o

#12 Hydrange

Hydrange
  • 504 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:58 PM

In Spanish boards they are even more mental and they think TNT will release an untradeable "Krawk paint brush" :boxed: I think someone is spreading the rumour saying some people got one, but when they made a ss TNT erased it. If you want to troll, go there, people so innocent...

#13 Observ

Observ
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:18 PM

they better not. that would make draiks worth more than krawks and the PC would have a simultaneous seizure from the shear madness

#14 Skyscrape

Skyscrape
  • 55 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 10:12 PM

they better not. that would make draiks worth more than krawks and the PC would have a simultaneous seizure from the shear madness

Now I kinda want them to, if only to see this

#15 Guest_prizeraker_*

Guest_prizeraker_*

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:56 AM

oh, the joy to dream and be stupid...

#16 Jeb

Jeb
  • 112 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:19 AM

Now I kinda want them to, if only to see this

PC madness is the best kind. People get up in arms about the stupidest crap.

#17 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:24 AM

I hear that if you have a krawk and finish all the puzzles before the next one is released, you can convert your krawk to UC

if there is a UC version available of course.

#18 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:26 AM

If you steal the captain's leg and put it into the Horadric cube, you can open the portal to the Secret Kau Level

#19 Hydrange

Hydrange
  • 504 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:32 AM

I hear that if you have a krawk and finish all the puzzles before the next one is released, you can convert your krawk to UC

if there is a UC version available of course.

I doubt it's true but its perfect for hoaxx

#20 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:48 AM

If you steal the captain's leg and put it into the Horadric cube, you can open the portal to the Secret Kau Level

Stay a while and listen.

#21 Kingmaker

Kingmaker
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 05:40 PM

^ this is winning

#22 weaboo

weaboo
  • 218 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 06:34 PM

It doesn't look like a heavy loaded plot, Just maybe something to do to keep kids busy in summer :3
I doubt PBs will be given ^_^

#23 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2011 - 12:50 AM

Stay a while and listen.

I sense a soul in search of answers!

#24 historic

historic
  • 62 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 07:19 AM

It's just an event, a SIMPLE event and of course that tnt wont give us a pirate paint brush for it

#25 Topaz

Topaz
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 06:41 PM

probably mental, although a pirate pb would be awesome ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users