Photo

My accounts just got frozen. Yep.

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#26 nullepart

nullepart
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 10:42 AM

I've AFed, SSed, and AoBed on my main for avatars and trophies, and I'm not frozen. I ABed a couple of times with default settings, too (but never in Magic Shop).

This alone tells me that you deserved to get frozen.

I deserved to be frozen? Wow douchebag next time answer the fucking question, don't make a comment about it.

#27 Currant

Currant
  • 58 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 10:52 AM

I deserved to be frozen? Wow douchebag next time answer the fucking question, don't make a comment about it.

:rolleyes:

#28 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2011 - 11:08 AM

I've used Abrosia for 2 weeks. No problems with my side account. :)

#29 nullepart

nullepart
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 11:31 AM

Yeah I got frozen because of SSing... and then got chain frozen. Well now I created a new account and already have 1 mil, but I need my pretty pets :(

#30 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 11:37 AM

It's bad to hear that.
Probably you shouldn't have cheated if you wanted that much your account. (At least not on your main).
But you can get back on the road pretty soon if you are more careful.

Lol, Magic is the most risky shop to AB in; and use proxy next time.

Though still, I know it's hard to lose somthing you worked hard on :/ I lost my mains too, but at least now you learned your mistake, and now you have nothing to lose :p

Yeah, magic can freeze you ven with "safe" settings.
But there is always something to lose.
I'd recommend either not cheating for a while or using a proxy to prevent an IP ban.

#31 nullepart

nullepart
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 11:40 AM

Can I still get frozen with safe settings but on a different shop without using a proxy? Like Scot's experiences... Im not sure if he is using a proxy or not but he is very good at ABing

#32 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 11:44 AM

Can I still get frozen with safe settings but on a different shop without using a proxy? Like Scot's experiences... Im not sure if he is using a proxy or not but he is very good at ABing

If you follow Scot's style, you won't get frozen for ABing.
If you AB with insane sttings you get frozen.

It's that simple.

#33 nullepart

nullepart
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 11:45 AM

thanks!

#34 Pirates

Pirates
  • 302 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 01:48 PM

http://www.neocodex....t/page__hl__aob
^AoB

It's very useful for getting trophies, but not everyone game is available yet.

#35 nullepart

nullepart
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:50 PM

I downloaded it on my mac, etc but I cant pick progress since it doesn't have safari.exe or firefox... help

#36 autrefois

autrefois
  • 78 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:53 PM

Yep... the one where i was restocking said "unknown reason", and then 2 minutes later my main was frozen for game cheating. My settings were just fine... Although I wanted game trophies so I sent scores ACCEPTABLE, not any less or more than the gold trophy winners. I've been playing neopts for 8 years and all my accounts got frozen. Lol. Can't believe this one did though. I was so getting used to it. damn neopets. Cheating SHOULD BE OKAY. Since it's a pain in the pass to earn money without it.

Lol, are you like 10 years old

#37 nullepart

nullepart
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:58 PM

No I'm 18. Why?

If I was like 10 years old like how can I like play neopets for 8 years like omg, think about it, like I'd be like 2. Like.

#38 autrefois

autrefois
  • 78 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:59 PM

Oh, my mistake. I only thought you were ten cause you whine like a ten year old.

#39 nullepart

nullepart
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:04 PM

I can whine any way I want to ;) I can also do anything I want to, anyway I want to. Got any problems?

#40 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:26 PM

I can whine any way I want to ;) I can also do anything I want to, anyway I want to. Got any problems?

TNT obviously did ;)

#41 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:24 PM

No I'm 18. Why?
If I was like 10 years old like how can I like play neopets for 8 years like omg, think about it, like I'd be like 2. Like.

lmao what is this tomfoolery?
For your ridiculousness I hereby declare you the unofficial n00b of the week. And you've only been here a day! Congrats!
Posted Image

#42 ZKK

ZKK
  • 331 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:39 PM

How can you be shocked if you SSed + ABed in magic? Sorry you had to learn the hard way though, it sucks to lose a main. Have fun rebuilding with more careful cheating though! :)

#43 semore

semore
  • 160 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:43 PM

I can sell you a suAP shell for cheap so you can at least look like a boss on the new account you rebuild with. PM me if interested.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users