• This topic is locked This topic is locked
180 replies to this topic

#101 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2011 - 06:31 PM

Soul, did Tzer make your sig..many many years ago?

#102 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2011 - 04:39 PM

The sig and avatar :)

I remember and miss him greatly, I loved his work. I had him make me a Freddy Krueger sig once, it was so awesome.

#103 netus

netus
  • 37 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:45 PM

run time error 5 :( .. invalid procedure call or argument

:( fix?

Edited by netus, 06 January 2012 - 08:46 PM.

#104 netus

netus
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 02:29 AM

windows seven and "run admin"
Posted Image

this error :(

#105 LOLButter

LOLButter
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 06:33 PM

Awesome.

Once I finish off a few of the other programs, can you test them out then post a tutorial on how to get the manager/programs running on the Mac platform. A number of people have asked me for Mac versions, however with the VBasic programming language, it is only possible to create Windows Based programs.

I noticed you couldn't enter items into the list via the program. This is because it uses an 'Inputbox' type messagebox. If you didn't manage to get that part to work ok let me know... I can alter the way I add items to the list by adding normal textboxes instead, however it doesn't look as neat (although I will endeavour to make it so).

Sorry I couldn't get back to you for awhile. Anyway, I actually screwed up my parallels(long story behind that one) so I can't test that right now:(
However, I am looking into possibly converting the program to run on mac using wine so there can be a separate download for macs that will work. I just have to get the time, I've been really busy lately.

#106 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2012 - 06:51 PM

windows seven and "run admin" Posted Image<br >this this error :(

----

I get this same exact error also. Looks like this thing is pretty amazing though :D

Edited by ImmaBoss, 12 January 2012 - 06:52 PM.

#107 Maeghan

Maeghan
  • 253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2012 - 06:58 PM

Works great for me. Very excited.

How sure are we that it stops when wiz banned. Im tired, but want to leave it running to see what it can do.

Bad idea?

#108 LOLButter

LOLButter
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:35 PM

So I've gotten a standalone downloadable file working for mac except this error happens when I try to edit the item list. It seems like even some people on windows have this issue so it may be the way the program works in general. I'm working to see if I can solve the problem, but if you have a fix it would be great.
I attached a photo if it helps
Nevermind, I deleted the photo because I left my username up like an idiot

Edited by LOLButter, 12 January 2012 - 07:48 PM.

#109 LOLButter

LOLButter
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:50 PM

But do you have any idea what the cause of the run time error is? If that was fixed, the mac version would be up and working and ready for download, although I wold like to have someone else test too to make sure.

#110 LOLButter

LOLButter
  • 47 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:19 PM

I have a feeling it's because I use a type of Messagebox called an Inputbox (it's a popup box sorta like an OK CANCEL button). But I'm thinking that it uses certain Windows API's in order to work.

I need to modify the GUI slightly for a few other features, when I rework that, I'll remove that method of adding items and simply add 2x textboxes. This would possibly prevent that error. I just used the InputBox method because it's a neater method. But just so I can clarify this as the cause, does that messagebox happen as SOON as you click the Add Item button, or do you get a chance to imput the item name and price first?

Actually, what happens is that when I click the "add item" button, nothing happens, but when I double click the itemlist area to try and edit it, the run time error pops up immediately. So far, I haven't been able to fully use the user shop aber but from what I have done, there have been no other errors. The mass neomailer is working 100% right now too.

#111 thorgal

thorgal
  • 421 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:23 AM

is it normal that only mass neomailer and usershop ab are enabled ?

#112 LOLButter

LOLButter
  • 47 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 10:13 AM

is it normal that only mass neomailer and usershop ab are enabled ?

Yes, right now all the other programs are temporarily disabled for various reasons.

#113 GarenaMaster

GarenaMaster
  • 346 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2012 - 11:31 PM

Why i only can use the Shop Pricer??? and others not :( ?

#114 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2012 - 12:06 AM

never mind....<br>

Edited by Strategist, 17 January 2012 - 12:09 AM.

#115 GarenaMaster

GarenaMaster
  • 346 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:35 AM

Soul stealer .. when u will fix the other programs ?? i need auction sniper

#116 LOLButter

LOLButter
  • 47 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 01:45 PM

Whenever I try to upload a txt file to it, it says that the file is invalid. Can someone attach one to their post for me to try?
I want to figure out wether I'm formatting or encoding it wrong or what.

Edited by LOLButter, 17 January 2012 - 01:46 PM.

#117 LOLButter

LOLButter
  • 47 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:13 PM

Ok, thanks. I can wait.

#118 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:26 PM

Whenever I try to upload a txt file to it, it says that the file is invalid. Can someone attach one to their post for me to try?
I want to figure out wether I'm formatting or encoding it wrong or what.

If someone else doesn't post a working one I will do so when I get home. Currently 2 hours into a 12 hour shift

There is a working codestone list here: http://www.neocodex....codestone-list/
I use it myself with tweaked prices.

Here's my edited codestone list for comparison:
Attached File  Codestones.txt   232bytes   20 downloads

#119 LOLButter

LOLButter
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 03:21 PM

It's still saying invalid. I'll try to figure out the issue later, I think it has something to do with how it reads my macs files

#120 LOLButter

LOLButter
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 06:29 PM

It may be the fact it uses Windows commands to read the files. Of the windows emulator doesn't support all of the native windows functions that could be the issue.

That's likely it. The wine I'm running it with just makes all the files readable and runnable, but I don't think it can read other files off of my harddrive.

#121 netus

netus
  • 37 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:57 AM

program no launch :( ..

only mass neomailer working :(

Edited by netus, 19 January 2012 - 10:02 AM.

#122 rhexis07

rhexis07
  • 205 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:59 PM

program no launch :( ..

only mass neomailer working :(

I have the same problem, only mass neomailer is launching, the usershop autobuyer isn`t launching.
I`m running windows 7

Edit: now its working, last time I typed my neocodex pw incorrectly on the 1st login attempt and ended up logging in on the 2nd attempt, perhaps that had something to do with the usershop autobuyer not launching. So I closed the program and tried again and now the usershop autobuyer is launching :)

Edited by rhexis07, 20 January 2012 - 12:06 AM.

#123 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:30 AM

Thank you for the Usershop Autobuyer!!!

#124 Senrath

Senrath
  • 305 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 02:10 PM

It tells me to update, I click "OK", it restarts and says it updated successfully. And then it tells me I need to update. Rinse and repeat.

#125 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 02:48 PM

I like how it updates now, so easy!

I'll try out the new Scorchy Slot AP after I die of too much restocking today. :) Great job ss!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users