32 replies to this topic

#26 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:23 PM

claymore?

Yes, it was enjoyable, but the ending sucked though.

Full metal alchemist?

Also enjoyable.

#27 skittlez

skittlez
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:25 PM

I was pretty disappointed the ending of Claymore myself. I finally get sucked into it, and just when it starts to get good....its over. lol

#28 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:26 PM

I was pretty disappointed the ending of Claymore myself. I finally get sucked into it, and just when it starts to get good....its over. lol

Yeah, that's the problem with trying to rush an ending.

#29 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:01 AM

Bump! 

Currently Watching:

Sword Art Online

Currently Reading:

Naruto, HSD Kenichi, Bleach, Fairy Tail, One Piece, Sun Ken Rock, and I think that's it. What is everyone else reading/Watching?! :o

#30 TheAngel

TheAngel
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:23 PM

Watching now: FMA Brotherhood

Want to watch: i dunno :\

Have already watched: a lot xD

#31 Teucer

Teucer
  • 124 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2013 - 01:17 AM

I loved the Claymore anime series.  I got tired of waiting ages for them to come out with more anime for it (perhaps they never will), so I started reading the manga.  It's still being written, with new issues coming out regularly.

I'm usually an anime-only type of guy.  I never read any manga.  But for the sake of Claymore, I've been getting into it.  There's lots more storyline they've created.  Unfortunately, you just can't watch it.  Gotta read and look at pretty black and white graphics.   :S

#32 Tsvete

Tsvete
  • 690 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 10:17 PM

I'm watching Shingeki No Kyojin and it's the most bloody fantastic anime I've ever seen (since I started watching animes 7-8 months ago that is, but still... :D) It's an ongoing anime/manga and it's absolutely amazing. It has a great story, awesome chars, it's kinda creepy and realistic (main chars are dying all the time- I love it!). The only thing I don't like about it is the fillers which are talking...and talking and more talking. The action is mind blowing, but all that talking and thinking out loud gets a bit annoying sometimes. 

Next anime I'm gonna watch is Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai.. I heard there are some tentacles in it :D

#33 Froakie

Froakie
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:22 AM

katekyo hitman reborn def :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users