111 replies to this topic

#51 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:29 AM

lol I like the terminology "laundering"

Yes I chose the term carefully though admittedly there was a moment when I considered fluffy foofy moving NPs from to to fro. I went with Laundering in the end because it gives many different methods of transferring your Neopoints around to your own accounts/others accounts.

#52 rierie

rierie
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 08:32 AM

Okay, this is weird but would it be okay to transfer points to "another player" for their account anniversary or birthday? 

I wanna be able to launder stuff from account to account on certain days. Just curious if that look legit and IF gift giving is allowed like that on Neopets?

#53 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2013 - 11:52 AM

Gifting is allowed but it might still look suspicious if you just transfer them to seemingly random accounts that don't keep in touch throughout the year via neomail, neoboards, guild boards etc.

#54 Kono

Kono
  • 44 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:32 PM

What are some easy to sell items? I usually used Baby PBs but now that seems risky.

#55 chipsahoy

chipsahoy
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:39 AM

I send the codestones and neggs that my semi-active shell wins from KQ and send them to my main and I send stamps and some other junk items to the shell so it looks like we're giving each other stuff for fun.  Should i be sending the shell slightly more valuable items to make it seem less odd or anything?

#56 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:04 AM

I send the codestones and neggs that my semi-active shell wins from KQ and send them to my main and I send stamps and some other junk items to the shell so it looks like we're giving each other stuff for fun.  Should i be sending the shell slightly more valuable items to make it seem less odd or anything?

Honestly I'd just stock those up and sell them, then buy a Morphing Potion or something at reseller value. Then gift that to your other account. Then sell it.

#57 MisterJorafa

MisterJorafa
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:15 AM

Good Job man.

#58 chipsahoy

chipsahoy
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 12:39 AM

Honestly I'd just stock those up and sell them, then buy a Morphing Potion or something at reseller value. Then gift that to your other account. Then sell it.

Definitely doing that now  :lol2:  Thanks!

#59 Froakie

Froakie
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:36 AM

I've gotten frozen for receiving via NF and trading post way back despite neomails. This was a few years ago though.
Should be self explanatory but be sure your sellers are experienced and aren't just selling carelessly to get quick $$ :)

#60 krigz

krigz
  • 101 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:03 PM

I know there is a method of just sending the items from the autobuying account to the main and then freezing the autobuying account but what about sending from the autobuying account to a new shell, then from shell to  main, then freeze the shell so you keep your autobuying account. Has anyone tried this?

#61 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:17 PM

I know there is a method of just sending the items from the autobuying account to the main and then freezing the autobuying account but what about sending from the autobuying account to a new shell, then from shell to  main, then freeze the shell so you keep your autobuying account. Has anyone tried this?

Yeah. It's not any more successful than just sending the item directly.

It's been awhile though, go ahead and try it then post your own results.

#62 Forms

Forms
  • 53 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:15 PM

Nice guide, may have to try one or two of the ones I haven't already!(:

#63 WhiteMage

WhiteMage
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:05 PM

Thanks! I've learned a lot of stuffs here. :)

#64 ill

ill
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 06:06 PM

Great tips. I'll try out the guild method once I gather a nice chunk of NP to start off with. Thanks for the guide!

#65 PoorCollegeStudent

PoorCollegeStudent
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:18 AM

So if I understand the guide correctly, self-icing usually doesn't get your other accounts chain-iced?

#66 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2014 - 05:02 PM

Has there been anything to update since May 2013? I really like the guide btw, thanks for making it :)

#67 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2014 - 07:58 PM

I see a lot of people have posted that they "will try" whatever methods were listed...but not many people have posted results and I'd like to see an update also! I honestly thought that direct transfers would be the biggest risk of all the options.

#68 Laura01

Laura01
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user

• 14 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:25 PM

I have done direct transfers using junk items, never been noticed, though I try to only do it once a month at most. Been doing it for many years, so I assume it is working for me lol.

#69 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:48 PM

I have been directly gifting low level items in between accounts with no icings, but they have been low level (such as junk). I've also used trades for the more expensive items and so far so good.

#70 Grew

Grew
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:54 PM

I used strategy #4 for about 70 million or so worth of HT items.  I had my friend post HT items for about 100 NPS in his shop and I simply bought them.  He told me not to trade or sell any of the items for 2 weeks.  Supposedly he said since it was under 1000 NPS, neopets doesn't keep a record of it being sold in the shop after a certain amount of time.  Knock on wood, I still have my account, and its been about a year.

#71 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:49 PM

I used strategy #4 for about 70 million or so worth of HT items.  I had my friend post HT items for about 100 NPS in his shop and I simply bought them.  He told me not to trade or sell any of the items for 2 weeks.  Supposedly he said since it was under 1000 NPS, neopets doesn't keep a record of it being sold in the shop after a certain amount of time.  Knock on wood, I still have my account, and its been about a year.

That's interesting. By the sounds of things, you haven't repeated this again I assume?

#72 Grew

Grew
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 04:31 PM

That's interesting. By the sounds of things, you haven't repeated this again I assume?

No, I really haven't had a need to, maybe I got lucky or maybe its another safe method.  Not quite sure =x

#73 Elysium

Elysium
  • 51 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2014 - 10:44 AM

Does it affect the chances of getting banned if you just gift items to your main? Because I've done that alot in the past, and all my accounts are still fine.

#74 GKBrendan

GKBrendan
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:43 PM

What would be the best way to send 17mil worth of ets, spread through 10 items? I was planning on having him send all 10 items via gift, but what are the chances of being frozen that way?

#75 belaburrito

belaburrito
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:35 PM

Good tips, I'll keep them in mind.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users