Your First Neopet's Account...

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#26 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2012 - 10:40 AM

I'm still on my first account... 9.5 years and going strong. Have been iced a couple times but talked my way into getting it back.

#27 Awake

Awake
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:33 PM

My very first account was made with the help of my Father and a friend from school. I was around 9 and in the 4th grade and I promptly forgot all about the account including the username, password and most of the name of the pet I had on it. I remember thinking that there were only four pets to pick from because I didn't understand that you had to click the arrow to see the next page of pets(This was back in the 90's on dial up internet :D) so I ended up making a jubjub with the word Misty in the name... I made a new account around a year later and I still have that one

#28 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:21 PM

My first account was called bigcinamon2, I got it from a friend, his name started with an A and was the leader of digital-neo.com or whatever it was years ago. I think his name was Avi or something..
Then it was ssblazinflame14, ssfrozenflame14, flabberghast09, they figured out I was ABing from the name lol. Then there was 1337R3st0k3r, 1337Rest0k3r, 1337R3stoker, l337R3Stok3r, l337ReSt0k3r, x_mull (which they seem to have deleted...), McLegit, grandarkanem, and rsnub. Now I have 1 side account that I use to store pets on and my main account which I AB for 2 hours once a week and score send 1 game to get a trophy a month. 32 months going strong doing it this way and about 50 mil on the account.

Chances are there's like 10 more accounts I've forgotten the names to. It doesn't help that I've gone through like 10 hard drives since I started playing neo, which was when I was like 9..lol

Now I'm going through all 83 of my e-mails seeing what old account names I can dig up:
callmeanab (Call Me An AB) <<lolz

Edited by Adam, 12 March 2012 - 02:35 PM.

#29 Kae

Kae
  • 65 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:29 AM

I feel young...my oldest account can't be more than a year. I self-iced my 40+ accs in an ineffectual attempt to quit...then somehow came back ~.~

#30 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:09 AM

I would have made my first account during the first year or so of neopets just to play meerca chase, never had anything of value in it. maybe 20k tops.
I soon forgot the password to that, but made another account which is now 11 years old =]

#31 Hydrange

Hydrange
  • 504 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:13 AM

Is frozen, but at least i keep my first pet.

#32 EveMazing

EveMazing
  • 142 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:47 AM

I can't figure out the email or password for my first account >.<

#33 Ashlee

Ashlee
  • 75 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:50 PM

My first account was my full name. I was about 13-14 at the time and wasn't very savvy about the whole "don't use your real name online thing". I remember having a two fairy pets, one of them was a Grundo. I used to play JubJub Blackjack and thought it was the best way to make money. I went back and played it the other day and released how slow it is! I wanted a rainbow paint brush so, so bad and eventually got my hands on one (can't remember how as they were expensive for the money I had). I used to make fake accounts to up my referrals. I ended up getting frozen for scamming a person out of her Faerie Queen Doll. I wouldn't even try it now but I was young back then and it was easy... until I got frozen, of course.

#34 Milly

Milly
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:05 AM

My very first account was lil_miss_cutie276... It had a rg zafara, uc baby kougra, and I think a disco krawk. it got frozen because I let a friend on it to get me game avatars and she got mad at me for some reason... idk we were in middle school and had my account frozen. I sent tnt a ticket but didn't get it back. Then I had x0x_puppypawz_x0x which was frozen because I let another person on my account that I had met from the internet to get me avatars and they froze it. I forgot what was on that account. and then my most recent one just got frozen.. Im not posting the name because I am hoping to get it back:D I lost 3 uc plushies {my poor babies}. Frozen becuase I traded for a stolen pet. I didnt' know it was stolen though so hopefully I will be able to get it back. I sent in a ticket but no response from tnt yet its been like 2 months=/ anyone have advice on getting it back? I now have a 2 day old account that I dont think I am going to keep. If I dont get my main back I think I may be quitting. getting 3 uc plushies again will be very hard... and I dont have money to be spending like that... but I dont know we will see what happens I suppose. lol

#35 Formaldehyde

Formaldehyde
  • 366 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:39 AM

My first account was my full name. I was about 13-14 at the time and wasn't very savvy about the whole "don't use your real name online thing". I remember having a two fairy pets, one of them was a Grundo. I used to play JubJub Blackjack and thought it was the best way to make money. I went back and played it the other day and released how slow it is! I wanted a rainbow paint brush so, so bad and eventually got my hands on one (can't remember how as they were expensive for the money I had). I used to make fake accounts to up my referrals. I ended up getting frozen for scamming a person out of her Faerie Queen Doll. I wouldn't even try it now but I was young back then and it was easy... until I got frozen, of course.

Haha my first account was with my first and last name too...with "2000" at the end (it was obviously made in the year 2000), and it had terribly-named pets..I remember a kacheek being named kacheek9952315 or something. My second account that I made in '02 was much better, and it had a Faerie Pteri (which would be UC by now) and a Jelly Kacheek, but sadly that was frozen in '04 for "scamming neopoints" :( I regret not sending in a ticket and asking why. My current account was made in '04 and is still going strong!

#36 namida

namida
  • 64 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:55 AM

I still have my first account...since I've made a better newer one :)
I have lots of old side accounts which I can't enter because I can't remember the birthday or password for them :(

#37 Jiayu

Jiayu
  • 177 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:47 AM

My first account is from 10 years ago, and although I still know the password I don't know the birth date as I was under 13 when I created it. I think I accessed it within the past 3 years so there likely is not anything worthwhile on it, but I'm still hoping I'll guess the birth date right one of these days...

#38 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:57 AM

I used to have a plushie draik (sp?) when they were new. I got randomly invited to join this rich guy on his account (guild member) and we eventually got frozen because he was ABing and never told me. I had never heard of it. That led me to these types of sites since I didn't feel like working my way up again. That account was 'gavage'.

#39 MEGAKICK

MEGAKICK
  • 75 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2012 - 11:19 AM

I remember going to the library after school, seeing all of the kids playing neopets. Every now and then, a kid would forget to log off... and... yeah... fun times :)

Cleaning out anything of value from accounts was always fun :)

My first account was made in 2000, it's been purged since. Several other accounts have also been purged/frozen unfortunately :( I've had my current main since 2005, but also have side accounts (over 3 years old) that could be used if anything were to ever happen :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users