• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#26 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:56 PM

Posted Image Probably the only expensive item I have right now that I didn't already trade away for more tangible commodities. Full of sentimental value and everlasting lols. Blah Blah Blah, my friend gave it to me since she quit and self-froze (something I wish I can permanently do in the future). This thing has been rotting in my vault account for a while now.

#27 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:03 PM

Posted Image Probably the only expensive item I have right now that I didn't already trade away for more tangible commodities. Full of sentimental value and everlasting lols. Blah Blah Blah, my friend gave it to me since she quit and self-froze (something I wish I can permanently do in the future). This thing has been rotting in my vault account for a while now.

Such a shame, I've always wanted to take one of those and have some fun with them. That is one of few Cove items I've never personally owned.

#28 Leaf

Leaf
  • 372 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:10 PM

oh no
don;t say it.
it pains my heard to be reminded of my loss ;(

I just lost 4 of them to being chain frozen! ahhaha shitty deal.

W/e

You jinxed me man!

#29 L33T

L33T
  • 862 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:22 PM

How much is a Cheap Imitation Rod of Ultranova worth anyway

#30 Leaf

Leaf
  • 372 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:31 AM

Lately I have been buying a lot "Rare Item Code Prizes". The codes come with real life neopet items that you buy, like plushies, stickers, trading cards, games, NC cards and stuff like that. A lot of the real life items are being retired so that means that you can no longer get those codes... Making the items that they give out semi-retired (not officially retired but you cannot get the items that have the codes anymore). The items are SOOoooOOOooo damn cool/pretty/expensive. I seriously wish I had some of these, the only problem is that I cannot find anybody who owns some of these... and the people that do have some of these are not selling. If I actually owned them they would definitely be my most prized possessions.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image(<< I bought this one because I liked it so much)

Yeah... There are a lot of things on my wishlist right now.

Edited by Leaf, 08 April 2012 - 03:34 AM.

#31 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:27 AM

How much is a Cheap Imitation Rod of Ultranova worth anyway

It was my understanding there was only ever 1 of these released? Meaning it's worth upwards of 1 billion+

#32 Leaf

Leaf
  • 372 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:20 PM

Posted Image

I just got this awesome book <3

I love books, I don't know why. This one is sooo cool despite not being that colorful. So far I've managed to get 2 of the items on that list i posted up there^^^^^^ but I've been finding myself adding more and more items to list hahaha... when will this madness end?

#33 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:32 PM

Posted Image

I just got this awesome book <3

I love books, I don't know why. This one is sooo cool despite not being that colorful. So far I've managed to get 2 of the items on that list i posted up there^^^^^^ but I've been finding myself adding more and more items to list hahaha... when will this madness end?

When neopets crashes in two years :D

#34 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:48 PM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Yeah... There are a lot of things on my wishlist right now.

Golly gosh those items are so cute!!! I love them hehehe :3 Time to add them to my wishlist!~
These are pretty cute too! Uwaaa it feels good having 'em safe and sound in my gallery ♥

Also, got this in the mail today! It's already got a pretty high spot in my most prized possessions :3

Spoiler

#35 Aarpm

Aarpm
  • 92 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:41 PM

Posted Image

My favorite trophy.

#36 Hush

Hush
  • 340 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:45 PM

The pet I own with my real name.

#37 Guest_idonotexist_*

Guest_idonotexist_*

Posted 18 May 2012 - 05:21 PM

On my previous account (that I'm still trying to get back) it was my pets that were named after actual Neopian Characters. (had 9 of them)

Most prized though is probably this;

Posted Image
Only 250 were made and they were only given to members of TNT. ;)
There's apparently a Christmas Kougra one as well but I've not been able to get my hands on it :(

#38 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 08:09 PM

This thread :)

Mine are all the people I met in AC :D

#39 Blackout

Blackout
  • 411 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 08:28 PM

Posted Image

Yahhhh, dhazz riite, U MAD BISH?!?!?!

Jkjk, I'mma brokee bish jus like ya''ll!

My account iz a shell cuz muuh old main had got froz3nn so that's y I kinda quitt Neo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users