Okay, I'll start the thread- EVERYONES GETTING ICED

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#26 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:24 PM

For those who got chain iced, did you use the shell hopping method to transfer items? That might be why, even if you used proxies.

I'm curious if the icings today are possibly related to TNT investigating NP/item transfers. A lot of you bought the shells you're using with NPs, right?

This post needs more attention.

#27 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:29 PM

For those who got chain iced, did you use the shell hopping method to transfer items? That might be why, even if you used proxies.

I'm curious if the icings today are possibly related to TNT investigating NP/item transfers. A lot of you bought the shells you're using with NPs, right?

I send items completely straight, and about a week ago I sent five Baby Paint Brushes to my main, and I'm still fine. So I doubt that's it.

#28 italkaboutoddthings

italkaboutoddthings
  • 139 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:40 PM

Could be people trafficing items, to frequently. While forgetting to change ips, i tend to do that. Most of the time when i swap accounts ip is the same, and the amount of items sent is just absurd T.T. But than again today( scratch that) this month didnt transfer or abed once. Delayed ban perhaps T.T that was pending on my part sigh

#29 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:36 AM

Could be people trafficing items, to frequently. While forgetting to change ips, i tend to do that. Most of the time when i swap accounts ip is the same, and the amount of items sent is just absurd T.T. But than again today( scratch that) this month didnt transfer or abed once. Delayed ban perhaps T.T that was pending on my part sigh

I have a theory that this recent wave of freezings had to do with people who make mistakes with linking together multiple accounts without proper use of good elite proxies, or other better means of ensuring complete separation.

#30 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:07 AM

Your score of x,xxx in x has been reviewed and accepted.
Your score of xxx,xxx in x has been reviewed and accepted.
Your score of xx,xxx in x has been reviewed and accepted.
(all trophy scores)
Well I have no complaints about AoB :whistling:~
/I was half expecting to be frozen for the 2nd score since I just speedhacked through it ( cause it's so slow ;; ) and then only waited 2 hours before sending the score though cx

&

I send items completely straight...and I'm still fine.

^^^

Edited by Rainie, 24 March 2012 - 05:07 AM.

#31 IcedEarth

IcedEarth
  • 724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:22 AM

2 of my accounts were frozen yesterday for ABing. I was using the semi legit method in magic. I just got a draik mp and was frozen the same day.

I think it was because I was over doing it big time, restocking 2-3 hours a day on each account. I've got quite a few mps including a draik mp using the same method a whille ago on another account and that isn't frozen but was only restocking like a few times a month for 1-2 hours. The only thing I did different this time was adblock more things on the page and use no script to block everything so the page to loaded quicker.

I was cheating on 3 accounts on the same internet, no proxies and the 2 accounts I was using to restock in magic got frozen. The other was restocking in smaller profit shops.

My mp collection is gone. Had some really nice ones too :(

Edited by IcedEarth, 24 March 2012 - 05:24 AM.

#32 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:33 AM

I think it was because I was over doing it big time, restocking 2-3 hours a day on each account.

I was cheating on 3 accounts on the same internet, no proxies and the 2 accounts I was using to restock in magic got frozen. The other was restocking in smaller profit shops.

This further reinforces my theory. The length of time that you spent RSing had nothing to do with it.

Edited by nymh, 24 March 2012 - 05:34 AM.

#33 daj0sephz

daj0sephz
  • 172 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:41 AM

how long do their freezing sprees usually lasts? o.o

#34 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:47 AM

About a week, if I recall correctly.

#35 daj0sephz

daj0sephz
  • 172 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:49 AM

ahhh i see.. better stop abing now.

#36 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2012 - 06:14 AM

It isn't exactly the fact that people are ABing that is getting them frozen. It is how they are using Abrosia and where they are ABing.

#37 Obit

Obit
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 06:20 AM

Im currently safe and i've got loads of trophies using the Aob and SS, sadly thats just the price we have to pay xD

#38 d4lta

d4lta
  • 114 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 06:46 AM

definitely would not ab at the moment but thats just me, i'm just doing NQ 2 evvvvviiillll

#39 Suffix

Suffix
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:10 AM

People who got frozen are the people who used Abrosia irresponsibly.

#40 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:13 AM

People who got frozen are the people who used Abrosia irresponsibly.

Not really, they just seem to be the people who use tons of shells, and aren't using proxies very well.

#41 RedRaz0r

RedRaz0r
  • 52 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:36 AM

Your score of x,xxx in x has been reviewed and accepted.
Your score of xxx,xxx in x has been reviewed and accepted.
Your score of xx,xxx in x has been reviewed and accepted.
(all trophy scores)
Well I have no complaints about AoB :whistling:~
/I was half expecting to be frozen for the 2nd score since I just speedhacked through it ( cause it's so slow ;; ) and then only waited 2 hours before sending the score though cx

&

^^^

See that's what I usually get. But for some reason this time it wasn't accepted, and I was frozen within a few hours. It's funny, when they review the scores and accept them, it takes like a few days. But when they're denied, you get iced in less than a day.

#42 Leaf

Leaf
  • 372 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:44 AM

I know i got frozen because a couple weeks ago i had one of those "Oh fuck" moments when you forget to turn the proxie for your shell off and I had already signed out of it and signed into your side main.

Edited by Leaf, 24 March 2012 - 09:45 AM.

#43 RedRaz0r

RedRaz0r
  • 52 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:46 AM

I know i got frozen because a couple weeks ago i had one of those "Oh fuck" moments when you forget to turn the proxie for your shell off and I had already signed out of it and signed into your side main.

I just did that 2 days ago before my shell got frozen, but my main is still safe. I'm pretty scared....but I'm still ABing lol

#44 Suffix

Suffix
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:03 AM

Not really, they just seem to be the people who use tons of shells, and aren't using proxies very well.

Which is being irresponsible...

#45 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:03 AM

I haven't gotten frozen yet~ But haven't really done anything recently that could make TNT angry enough to freeze me :o

Hopefully ;_;

#46 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:51 AM

I haven't gotten frozen yet~ But haven't really done anything recently that could make TNT angry enough to freeze me :o

Hopefully ;_;

You're lucky. :p

I think that TNT is icing people because they know abrosia is working again. xD

#47 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:10 AM

You're lucky. :p

I think that TNT is icing people because they know abrosia is working again. xD

:p
Welp!! TNT should just take it easy more often and not freeze everyone for like a week or so. It's so rude! I hope you guys who have lost your accounts get them back/rebuilding goes easy D:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users