• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#26 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:47 PM

If any of you saw the movie, and want to be just like Tony Stark, well too bad. This guy is way ahead of us.

HAHAHAHAHAHA "CEO McCloud Industries"!! love it!

Posted Image

OOOOOOOOMG!!!!!THAT IS CRAZY!!! THEY RIPPED!!
So the justice friends ripped the character models of marvel then marvel ripped the cover from the jsutice friends!!

#27 Jewbert

Jewbert
  • 3387 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:53 PM

I wanted to see The Cabin in the Woods more than I want to see this. I guess its because I've never really been into comic books. I loved the Batman movies, especially when I was younger, but I'm not in a rush for this. I can wait for Blu Ray.

As for 3D, I think it's an overrated fad. I saw Alice in Wonderland and a couple others in 3D, but I'd much rather go to the theater and watch movies in regular old 2D.

#28 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:12 AM

I really didn't think it was that great... Too many big characters for one movie in ym opinion. All the superheroes were good looking though, which was nice.

Other than that- preferred the Hunger Games. :p

#29 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:31 AM

Saw it the other evening. Was completely blown away by how well done the movie was. The acting, effects and writing all pulled together to make what I thought was the greatest movie of the year thus far.

Really sad about two hours were cut out of the final product. Here's hoping they include it on the DVD or Blu-Ray release.

#30 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:35 AM

Explosions and Swarma <3

I enjoyed the movie thoroughly and I didn't even watch the preceding movies.

#31 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:35 AM

Explosions and Swarma <3

I enjoyed the movie thoroughly and I didn't even watch the preceding movies.

Whut. You had to have at least watched Thor to understand even half of what was going on there though. :(

#32 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:36 AM

http://www.wimp.com/realisticcostume/

#33 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:37 AM

Whut. You had to have at least watched Thor to understand even half of what was going on there though. :(

It's not like I know nothing about Thor, Loki, and Asgard in general. I just didn't watch the movies. Even so, the movie is still enjoyable for a lot of people who know nothing since they answer some questions with the background scenes.

#34 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:42 AM

A lot of the jokes were too cheesy imo :/. I thought it was ite but nothing special, just another superhero movie.

#35 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:47 AM

It's not like I know nothing about Thor, Loki, and Asgard in general. I just didn't watch the movies. Even so, the movie is still enjoyable for a lot of people who know nothing since they answer some questions with the background scenes.

I guess the people I went to see it with are retarded then. They never saw any of the movies leading up to The Avengers and had NO clue what was happening until I explained it to them.

#36 ToxicS

ToxicS
  • 2580 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:31 PM

Saw it the other evening. Was completely blown away by how well done the movie was. The acting, effects and writing all pulled together to make what I thought was the greatest movie of the year thus far.

Really sad about two hours were cut out of the final product. Here's hoping they include it on the DVD or Blu-Ray release.

Wow their dvd and bluray sales will skyrocket if that happens.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users