• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#26 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:28 AM

She lives in California. I live in Virginia Beach right near the Atlantic Ocean. Although that plays a part it's not the main reason she kicks my ass. Even with university internet (9ms ping 100mb/s download 75 mb/s upload) she still kicked my ass. I could get buy times in the low 200's on items and she'd still get them before me.

Edit: That's not a secret dear she put it in her selling thread :p Although she told me a few days before she added that hehe

Edited by Shrouded, 14 May 2012 - 10:28 AM.

#27 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:28 AM

Not to brag but between Laura and me it's really hard to get anything in the attic that's above 5m. She's insanely good and competing with her for the past month has driven me to go above and beyond to find methods to compete. When I said 700-1000ms I meant in main shop. My attic buy times at university were EXTREMELY fast. Now that I'm home it's required a bit more tweaking but I've still gotten RDE,BDE, ZDAP(s), and a few stamps. AA is not a fun place to compete. Laura isn't even in AA for the next 15 days.

Edit: Person above me main shop is trickier. The refresh rate plays in as well as buy times. Just because you buy at 1000ms doesn't mean my refresh 1 second before you can't let me buy the item. If I refresh at T = 0.0 and have a buy time of 1500ms and you refresh at T = 800ms with buy time 1000ms I'll still get the item.

No, I nearly always get first/second buy in the attic. And I have a "perfect system" for main shop autobuying that uses a different autobuyer to Abrosia.
I've also been talking to "laura" for the last while, (I have laura in parenthesis because her paypal name is Andreas..) This is just for fun, but you'd think with 0.001-0.1 in pre-haggle + OCR I would be able to get items in the mainshop 0.o

Edited by Metigue, 14 May 2012 - 10:30 AM.

#28 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:29 AM

Got a question though :c would sucide running on a weekend differ from a weekday? From what I been told TnT doesn't exactly work on weekends :/

The most amazing thing about computers is that they keep working even when you are not, and log files never stop working either.

Its stupid for people to think that TNT actually sits there and watches people ab and is like "Ooooh, hes a cheata! BAN HAMMER". At the most the have flags for certain activities, and then pull up logs on everything you do and determine if you are a cheater or not. What the most likely do is simply flag accounts at a certain point and just ban them all whenever they want to.

There is no accountability for TNT's freezing. There is no justice, and there is no method. Thousands of legitimate players are frozen alongside illegitimate players.

#29 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:32 AM

It's possible you got the other blue draik egg today because two stocked. The only other seriously valuable item that has stocked today is Gorix Usuki, but I don't go for those since they are impossible to sell. The past week has been remarkably shitty in AA since I finally got a better method for it. After a week where Snowbunny Stamp and other 50m+ items stocked -_-

Edit:Oh I think two plushie jubjub MPs might have stocked just now. It's hard for me to tell how many stock because I can't get two in one restock.

Edited by Shrouded, 14 May 2012 - 10:33 AM.

#30 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:32 AM

She lives in California. I live in Virginia Beach right near the Atlantic Ocean. Although that plays a part it's not the main reason she kicks my ass. Even with university internet (9ms ping 100mb/s download 75 mb/s upload) she still kicked my ass. I could get buy times in the low 200's on items and she'd still get them before me.

Edit: That's not a secret dear she put it in her selling thread :p Although she told me a few days before she added that hehe

Dang low 200s? Dat shit's speedy! Well, I tip my hat to you and ch33p and wish you the best of luck beating everyone to the good stuff ;)

#31 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:34 AM

It's possible you got the other blue draik egg today because two stocked. The only other seriously valuable item that has stocked today is Gorix Usuki, but I don't go for those since they are impossible to sell. The past week has been remarkably shitty in AA since I finally got a better method for it. After a week where Snowbunny Stamp and other 50m+ items stocked -_-

Edit:Oh I think two plushie jubjub MPs might have stocked just now. It's hard for me to tell how many stock because I can't get two in one restock.

I got the Gorix usuki, BDE, all on some alts I'm running.

#32 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:36 AM

Ew cheating with multiple accounts in attic :p The good thing about draik eggs is usually two stock and same with ZDAP. If you make it three weeks prepare to get raped in attic. It's really, really not fun with her in there. It will probably drive you fucking crazy. I love her, but I hate her frequently.

#33 likerobots

likerobots
  • 537 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:43 AM

laura's on vaca ;o
i have a feeling she doesn't use abrosia as her first line though, i think she posted it somewhere

would abrosia recognize 0.001 ? i've always put my attic seeings at 0.0-0.2 and i get 400-700ms

#34 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:45 AM

Those settings rarely matter. Abrosia is accurate to the millisecond. It reads NST from the return headers of requests. How it maintains accuracy during the 7 minutes from the last request is unknown to me. I've ceased using abrosia for AAA'ing except on a single account. I barely use that account now because I usually only get 4 items a day from my list.

Edit: She told me she uses Abrosia just a few weeks ago. Most of the r98 stamps are from main shop autobuying with Abrosia also.

Edited by Shrouded, 14 May 2012 - 10:50 AM.

#35 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:47 AM

¬_¬

You all should definitely inform me of this super-speedy AAA buyer ;)

#36 grapes

grapes
  • Waser Lave Fan

• 403 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:48 AM

My settings are 0.01 to 0.1, for both General page delay and ORC, and I get useless stuff- nothing worth more than 5-10k. :/

#37 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:57 AM

When I have Advanced and I am using Abrosia I use 0.01~0.1 for both as well, refresh of 2.2~2.7 seconds, Stamps only.

I pull in roughly 1.2mil every 2-3 hours and I only run it once a day.

#38 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:03 AM

This account has been FROZEN for the following reason:

This account was using an 'auto buyer' to buy things from Neopet shops.

That was fast xD

#39 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:11 AM

I've gotta give that freeze entirely to magic. Your buy times weren't even that fast...

#40 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:11 AM

This account has been FROZEN for the following reason:

This account was using an 'auto buyer' to buy things from Neopet shops.

That was fast xD

I was wondering how long that was gonna take! XD

#41 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:20 AM

I've gotta give that freeze entirely to magic. Your buy times weren't even that fast...

No it was more the fact I have a very "Hot" IP, I must be on Neo's most watched list, I get banned for doing nothing these days.
Also, Abrosia had a runtime error and I didn't realise, so all of those "Missed items" might have been me logged out/ actually getting them
As I was running at 0.01 ms for over an hour.

But it's a shame, this account had UCs, over 10m in pure, the coco-roller avie, and the merridel knight avatar + war trophies.

Edited by Metigue, 14 May 2012 - 11:22 AM.

#42 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:27 AM

In the past hour the only items in the attic of importance were plushie jubjub MP. In magic I have no idea because I avoid main shops. Idek why I'm in AA now since all the good items come during the asian players times currently.

#43 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:29 AM

In the past hour the only items in the attic of importance were plushie jubjub MP. In magic I have no idea because I avoid main shops. Idek why I'm in AA now since all the good items come during the asian players times currently.

The best items will come amongst the crap, always is the case. If you've ever restocked a T-tear or BGC, they come during waves of junk.

#44 jdoll

jdoll
  • 38 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:33 AM

Haha you guys are lucky, with my internet I probably couldn't even suicide if I wanted to :p

this made me laugh lol same deal with me. i put my delay to 100 and my total buy is still 1500-2000 total lol

#45 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:40 AM

No it was more the fact I have a very "Hot" IP, I must be on Neo's most watched list, I get banned for doing nothing these days.
Also, Abrosia had a runtime error and I didn't realise, so all of those "Missed items" might have been me logged out/ actually getting them

But it's a shame, this account had UCs, over 10m in pure, the coco-roller avie, and the merridel knight avatar + war trophies.

o______________________________________o

Then why the hell were you suiciding with it?

You mad bro.

#46 jdoll

jdoll
  • 38 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:42 AM

i could never suicide a UC :( i dont have one. want one.

#47 Cythose

Cythose
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 79 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:30 PM

Not to brag but between Laura and me it's really hard to get anything in the attic that's above 5m. She's insanely good and competing with her for the past month has driven me to go above and beyond to find methods to compete. When I said 700-1000ms I meant in main shop. My attic buy times at university were EXTREMELY fast. Now that I'm home it's required a bit more tweaking but I've still gotten RDE,BDE, ZDAP(s), and a few stamps. AA is not a fun place to compete. Laura isn't even in AA for the next 15 days.

Edit: Person above me main shop is trickier. The refresh rate plays in as well as buy times. Just because you buy at 1000ms doesn't mean my refresh 1 second before you can't let me buy the item. If I refresh at T = 0.0 and have a buy time of 1500ms and you refresh at T = 800ms with buy time 1000ms I'll still get the item.

And here I was thinking AA just hates me... Although 2 days ago I did score a 40m stamp and some 10m+ goodies but probably because you guys weren't there C:

#48 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:33 PM

And here I was thinking AA just hates me... Although 2 days ago I did score a 40m stamp and some 10m+ goodies but probably because you guys weren't there C:

Or had already hit the 10 item limits. :p

#49 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:34 PM

I make 100k a day

:badmood:

#50 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:35 PM

I make 100k a day

:badmood:

Everyone has good days and bad days, some of us just happen to have incredible luck it would seem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users