• 22 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:38 AM

Exception in thread Thread-103:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "threading.pyc", line 552, in __bootstrap_inner
File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 694, in run
File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 939, in processNextTaskItem
File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 2265, in visitShopMain
AttributeError: Abrosia got logged out and login failed, so program was forcibly aborted.

My login was fine, my accounts not frozen. I just re-downloaded it yesterday to get it to work again and this happens within a day. I'm really getting sick of re-downloading and installing Abrosia all the time just to use it. I'm about ready to remove the program from my computer entirely as it's turning out to be a useless application.

#2 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:43 AM

Has your neocodex account been validated?

#3 ChewyGooeyRestocker

ChewyGooeyRestocker
  • Banned from trading - DO NOT trade with this user

• 22 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:44 AM

Re-downloaded and it's working again.

Honestly I don't understand what's going on with the program. Is there a programmer here who can explain to me what the heck is going on with it. I use Windows 7, no none of my accounts are premium, no my proxy isn't the issue anymore.

Yes it's been validated. It's been validated for almost a week now.

#4 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:47 AM

"AttributeError: Abrosia got logged out and login failed"

Your Neopets account got logged out, it's as simple as that. It can happen if you do something like browsing Neopets while a program is running.

#5 ChewyGooeyRestocker

ChewyGooeyRestocker

• 22 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:51 AM

Does it happen when you don't browse Neopets while the program is running? After it happens and I log it back in that's when Abrosia stops working, delays, doesn't restock and just kinda freezes over.

#6 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:54 AM

Does it happen when you don't browse Neopets while the program is running? After it happens and I log it back in that's when Abrosia stops working, delays, doesn't restock and just kinda freezes over.

You shouldn't do anything on Neopets while running any of the programs. The Neopets website is designed so that you can only be logged in on one browser at a time so if you access it on your browser you'll end up usually being logged out on the programs which can cause the problems you describe.

#7 ChewyGooeyRestocker

ChewyGooeyRestocker

• 22 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:03 AM

You shouldn't do anything on Neopets while running any of the programs. The Neopets website is designed so that you can only be logged in on one browser at a time so if you access it on your browser you'll end up usually being logged out on the programs which can cause the problems you describe.

That's just it. I DON'T access anything while running the program. It's on it's own, and I don't log in any accounts.

#8 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:05 AM

That's just it. I DON'T access anything while running the program. It's on it's own, and I don't log in any accounts.

And you don't accidentally have another copy of any of the programs running in the task bar or something? People have done that in the past. :p

#9 ChewyGooeyRestocker

ChewyGooeyRestocker

• 22 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:09 AM

And you don't accidentally have another copy of any of the programs running in the task bar or something? People have done that in the past. :p

Nope. None.

#10 Steve

Steve
  • 238 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:13 AM

Nope. None.

Could be your internet connection cutting out, I get this error a lot, but I also have an internet connection that likes to cut out randomly, I assume that might have something to do with it. I'm not sure.

Edited by Steve, 16 May 2012 - 09:14 AM.

#11 ChewyGooeyRestocker

ChewyGooeyRestocker

• 22 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:13 AM

I've also set it to 1k profit and it's in Chocolate right now and it hasn't bought ANYTHING at all. I know the shop's restocked several times over and that there were some items in there that were 1k profitable. I would test it again to see if it's gonna buy anything but.. eh I don't wanna waste anymore NP on test buying something worthless.

#12 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:14 AM

So what happens if you restart your computer and don't do anything but run Abrosia? I.e. Not opening any other programs or browsers except for the Program Manager. If it still does it in that circumstance then it would suggest an issue with your internet connection stability.

#13 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:14 AM

I've also set it to 1k profit and it's in Chocolate right now and it hasn't bought ANYTHING at all. I know the shop's restocked several times over and that there were some items in there that were 1k profitable. I would test it again to see if it's gonna buy anything but.. eh I don't wanna waste anymore NP on test buying something worthless.

How do you know that it has restocked anything much less anything worth at least 1k?

#14 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:19 AM

User error.

#15 ChewyGooeyRestocker

ChewyGooeyRestocker

• 22 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:25 AM

How do you know that it has restocked anything much less anything worth at least 1k?

Because I've shut the program down and checked the shop when the programs told me that there's 15+ items in the shop. I know the worths, I've been playing Neopets for well over 8 years. The program isn't picking them up, and I've even told it to buy the item flat out. I made sure it was the only thing in the list and nope.. just keeps refreshing and refreshing. My internet stability is fine. I'm right next to my router and I have full green bars.

#16 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:28 AM

You are doing something wrong. Are you using manual lists or the item database? You said you're making sure it's the only thing in the list, what list are you talking about? Would you consider screenshotting your program settings so that we can see what you're working with?

#17 ChewyGooeyRestocker

ChewyGooeyRestocker

• 22 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:43 AM

I was using the Abrosia list, the one that the program uses. When it failed to buy, I selected the manual list and imput something I KNEW was in the shop. It neglected it.

If you want screenie's gimme a moment to capute the entire program. I closed it since it wasn't doing anything but I'll reload it and show all the settings.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Those are the screenies of the program's settings. Everything's default except for the amount of profit which I had changed to 1k instead of 5k.

#18 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:44 AM

I would try to set your general wait delay higher. I'm thinking that it's probably attempting to buy but because it's set to refresh so quickly it is refreshing before the buy phase is completed.

#19 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:45 AM

Oi, Nymh. Do your bloody job and move this shit. Jesus Christ.
Good-for-nothing bums.

#20 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:47 AM

Good-for-nothing bums.

Haha whoops :whistling:

#21 ChewyGooeyRestocker

ChewyGooeyRestocker

• 22 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:47 AM

I would try to set your general wait delay higher. I'm thinking that it's probably attempting to buy but because it's set to refresh so quickly it is refreshing before the buy phase is completed.

How high should it be set to? It's currently default.

Good-for-nothing bums.

Wow... O.o;

#22 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:50 AM

How high should it be set to? It's currently default.

That is not default. Default is 8-8.

I would at least make it longer than your buy phase on the short end. Your higher OCR + prehaggle with a few hundred ms sprinkled in to compensate for lag will give you this number.

#23 ChewyGooeyRestocker

ChewyGooeyRestocker

• 22 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:01 AM

That is not default. Default is 8-8.

I would at least make it longer than your buy phase on the short end. Your higher OCR + prehaggle with a few hundred ms sprinkled in to compensate for lag will give you this number.

I'll chage it but that is infact the defualt settings from when I downloaded it. As I said I didn't change a thing except the profit margin from 5k to 1k.

#24 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:02 AM

Btw, does the # items in shop value on the main Abrosia page change or remain at 0?

#25 ChewyGooeyRestocker

ChewyGooeyRestocker

• 22 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:08 AM

Btw, does the # items in shop value on the main Abrosia page change or remain at 0?

It changes sometimes. Not all the time. I've watched it go from 0 - 15 before and then from 15 back to 4 or 6. There's been a few times were it's remained at 0.

As of right now it went from 0 - 16 in Igloo so it's changing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users