Photo

What grinds your neogears?

• Please log in to reply
359 replies to this topic

#326 Boochi

Boochi
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:42 PM

Seeing kids who are immature and steals your ideas.

Or people who think they are "cool" and like the previous post said, "neogod".

#327 Elva

Elva
  • 62 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:07 AM

People who want UCs for their "RW" pet named Antidisengeneralismedations.

This, and RNs. If it's a RW/RN that is common enough to be desirable, you shouldn't have to tell me it's real.

#328 mattyhatty86

mattyhatty86
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:05 PM

What really grinds my gears is I am trying to training school level my way into the secret ninja training, but I am also using my lab ray daily with fortune cookies....."he loses 2 levels....he loses 2 levels".....GAH!

#329 Xenin

Xenin
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:27 AM

It currently bugs me that the first piece of the secret lab map, the one with the mountain on it is so freaking rare and when it's offered at the auctions people are bidding for it like crazy either making it expensive as hell until I can't afford it anymore or snatch it away right in front of my nose the last second before the auction is over.

Once I got all parts without too much stress from the trading post - I only had to make an offer higher than what was asked for and immediately got them - but now they are only sold over auctions anymore.

#330 Caliwag

Caliwag
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:16 PM

What really grinds my gears is I am trying to training school level my way into the secret ninja training, but I am also using my lab ray daily with fortune cookies....."he loses 2 levels....he loses 2 levels".....GAH!

O_o Why would you zap and go to the training school with the same pet?

#331 Smashley

Smashley
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:59 PM

What grinds my gears is posting on my guild's board, which was really active until I posted, and then having it go dead. It isn't like I don't know you are there.

#332 Pixxi

Pixxi
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:35 PM

When you're trying to trade with someone, they give you a firm trade, tell you to send the transfer, and when you do, they back out and are all "Sorry, found another offer! But you can trade for (insert pet of lesser value here)." 
NO
THANK
YOU

;_______;

#333 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:44 PM

Pet trading in general grinds my neogears

#334 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:07 PM

The continuous ass-kissing in the disgusting section of the editorials grinds my gears. It was cute the first time and may even be pleasure once in a while, but when done everyweek, you know both TNT and the people who send it just to be on the editorial are full of shit. Leave that smut at the Rubbish Dump. People probably pulled it out of their asses anyway.

What grinds my gears is posting on my guild's board, which was really active until I posted, and then having it go dead. It isn't like I don't know you are there.

That's the #1 reason why I was turned off by guild boards. I miss the time when guilds were super active (like when Twilight first appeared, hierarchies about the number of avatars and trophies never mattered, and there were girly guilds that recruited 40 people at a time). Now it's like I post and no one replies and then I sleep. I woke up seeing so many replies and then posted Good Morning to everyone and then it went quiet again for hours at a time. Goddammit.

#335 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:28 PM

The continuous ass-kissing in the disgusting section of the editorials grinds my gears. It was cute the first time and may even be pleasure once in a while, but when done everyweek, you know both TNT and the people who send it just to be on the editorial are full of shit. Leave that smut at the Rubbish Dump. People probably pulled it out of their asses anyway.

That's the #1 reason why I was turned off by guild boards. I miss the time when guilds were super active (like when Twilight first appeared, hierarchies about the number of avatars and trophies never mattered, and there were girly guilds that recruited 40 people at a time). Now it's like I post and no one replies and then I sleep. I woke up seeing so many replies and then posted Good Morning to everyone and then it went quiet again for hours at a time. Goddammit.

I agree, totally annoying on all counts!

#336 sunhei

sunhei
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:44 PM

When people ask to be my friend on neopets only to ask for items --___--

#337 Nibz

Nibz
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:06 AM

I have a pretty complete set of all the medicines. I always get emails from people asking if they can have the cure for their sick pet.

#338 GothicxToy

GothicxToy
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:24 PM

People who make such a big deal out of apping over neopets. They're freaking pixels.

#339 Odd999

Odd999
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:18 PM

fucking kq chat when you already couldn't chat what you want but tnt still put warning that you can't say bad things. I thought WTF !!??

And also the guild chat as people previously stated.

#340 rlvb

rlvb
  • 70 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:44 PM

I suspect 90% of the site is frustrating to me.

I second this forever.

#341 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:16 PM

Good lucks/free bumps annoy me. They're so pointless. If you don't have what I'm looking for then go away and let me run my autobumper in peace.

#342 panther1

panther1
  • 60 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:00 AM

I get annoyed when people are annoyed with my offers :p  Just say No Thank You, or reject the offer.   They go on this rampage about how insulting my offer is, based on the TP price posted by RandomDude69 who just pulls the price out of a hat, anyways.    450k for some random r101 isnt insulting, even if TP says its worth 2 mil.  Some people accept these offers, its how I make NP.   And of course, they wont TELL you what they want for it, you have to offer first.  So you offer, and they go OMG are you JOKING?  If you have a rock bottom lowest youll accept, POST IT.

#343 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:53 AM

People who make such a big deal out of apping over neopets. They're freaking pixels.

I agree, it's crazy, and it takes hours to make an application that's good enough.

#344 Hyori

Hyori
  • 45 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:12 PM

People who take neopets waaaay too seriously.

People who have problem with spelling and grammar.

Beggars xD

#345 Unati

Unati
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:57 PM

Drama, arrogant and rude users on the NeoBoards... 

Actually, just the NeoBoards in general irritate me. 

#346 Jam

Jam
  • 162 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2014 - 01:25 AM

The irritating hipsters on the GC that make a new guild every week and talk incoherently.

#347 Kau

Kau
  • 261 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:22 AM

People that sell inflated items and get super defensive when others tell them the real worth

People who are really rude in wishlists and neomails, and people that constantly post boards on the t/a chat advertising overpriced junk

#348 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:42 AM

How long it takes to get a reply about a fucking frozen account. I'm convinced that they either have one person working in that section or they look at one appeal a day. 

#349 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:19 AM

I say pure only and they offer to trade an HTS for my ETS. What.

I did that a while ago to unsuspecting nubs when my hts didn't sell. Doesn't cut it nowadays (not enough people).

How long it takes to get a reply about a fucking frozen account. I'm convinced that they either have one person working in that section or they look at one appeal a day. 

Yeah, took me 1 day to get a reponse in 2009 but it's been over 12 months and I've yet to receive one for the account frozen in December 2012.

#350 Trinket

Trinket
  • Peen of the Quorygons

• 95 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:17 PM

Pilfering.  I thought it was cute at first, but now it's kind of destroying the specialness of certain avatars >_> even if the border is there.  Didn't they remove that border for a while anyway? I didn't see it showing up like two weeks ago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users