• Please log in to reply
901 replies to this topic

#776 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:58 PM

Dude, I tip my hat to you. You wax your legs. Wholy man. Amazing

Its actually not too bad anymore. xD the first few times sucked, and when I put it off too long, it sucks sometimes. But its SO worth it, my hair is dark and I'm pale. I had to shave like every day, because it grew so fast and was like SO MUCH hair. It grows back so sparse now, its amazing.

#777 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 12:22 AM

I need to work on my eyebrows and I was wondering if anyone had any tutorials they used every time or something

Look at @rwmurrayVT he has divine eyebrows.

jk jk. If you can go to a sephora they will offer your a lot of great advice for free =) I've never done that but I know they do it. I just experiment with mine and usually do nothing at all. 

I wax them or get them threaded every few months? My aunt will do my eyebrows for free or I pay 10$ at the mall. But I hate paying to get them waxed.

It's comical because I'll pay 100$ for some lady to give me a Brazilian on the regular but 10$ every couple weeks for my eyebrows? HELL NAH. Love that unibrow life. eyebrow game strong. 

#778 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 12:25 AM

It's comical because I'll pay 100$ for some lady to give me a Brazilian on the regular but 10$ every couple weeks for my eyebrows? HELL NAH. Love that unibrow life. eyebrow game strong. 

You pay $100 for a brazillian!? o.O that seems like a lot. We charge $55. hahaha

#779 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 03:34 AM

I think i definitely need to find friends who do these waxy things... Wax and tan... will trade them for makeup lol. 

In desperate need of an eyebrow wax over here!

#780 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 07:04 AM

Look at @rwmurrayVT he has divine eyebrows.

jk jk. If you can go to a sephora they will offer your a lot of great advice for free =) I've never done that but I know they do it. I just experiment with mine and usually do nothing at all. 

I wax them or get them threaded every few months? My aunt will do my eyebrows for free or I pay 10$ at the mall. But I hate paying to get them waxed.

Just because I do the wave with my eyebrows doesn't make them divine. 

#781 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 06:05 PM

I think i definitely need to find friends who do these waxy things... Wax and tan... will trade them for makeup lol. 

In desperate need of an eyebrow wax over here!

Unibrow issues? :p

#782 MozzarellaSticks

MozzarellaSticks
  • 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 06:42 PM

Have you guys ever had someone fuck up your eyebrows? I recently met the best lady for eyebrows, but my friend got the worst and came out of a cleanup with uneven, thin brows.

#783 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 06:47 PM

Have you guys ever had someone fuck up your eyebrows?

Once, and it was in cosmetology school. She gaped me on one side, it looked like I shaved them (looked so gangsta for awhile xD)

After that, I started waxing them myself, and occasionally get my coworker to do it. But she is fantastic, sooo yeah.

#784 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 06:50 PM

Its actually not too bad anymore. xD the first few times sucked, and when I put it off too long, it sucks sometimes. But its SO worth it, my hair is dark and I'm pale. I had to shave like every day, because it grew so fast and was like SO MUCH hair. It grows back so sparse now, its amazing.

I have the same problem.(My 1/2 asian side did not kick in for this part) So if I wax it'll stop growing as much?

#785 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 06:51 PM

I have the same problem.(My 1/2 asian side did not kick in for this part) So if I wax it'll stop growing as much?

yup yup. :) Its the bees knees.

#786 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 07:09 PM

yup yup. :) Its the bees knees.

Whoa maybe I should try that at some point!! lmao my brows are so goddamn thick and they grow back in a day, its awful  :/

#787 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 07:17 PM

I usually get my face and brows threaded so I don't look like a "man."  I'm seeing good results, but they're coming slowly.  One day the threader suggested waxing.  She waxed my face (ouch), and I'm seeing better results.

Pain is beauty, as they say. :\

#788 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 08:05 PM

Have you guys ever had someone fuck up your eyebrows? I recently met the best lady for eyebrows, but my friend got the worst and came out of a cleanup with uneven, thin brows.

I've never had someone else fuck mine up, but I've fucked mine up before lol. My older sister had a good laugh  :rolleyes:

#789 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 08:35 PM

No one else is ever going to touch my brows! *holds onto them for dear life*

#790 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 08:39 PM

Hey ladies, what's up

#791 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 08:53 PM

Hey ladies, what's up

I just took a shower and used my room mate's passion fruit safari shampoo and now I smell like the cotton candy,

#792 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2015 - 12:44 PM

I did a vaginal steam last week and it was really nice. I loved it.

However, there was an issue. I thought I'd drink tea at the same time and really embrace my inner hippy, and ended up burning both ends at the same time. #napiproblem

I used lavender, chamomile, and sage. The cool part about that is like, you know how on the internet you read about people putting garlic in their vag and waking up to their mouths tasting like garlic? I could smell lavender when I woke up, so I know I had a really relaxing sleep.

#793 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2015 - 01:14 PM

I bleached my testicles the other day.

#794 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 28 February 2015 - 01:30 PM

I bleached my testicles the other day.

This thread is the ESTROGEN thread Adam. Get your testicles outta here!

#795 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2015 - 01:47 PM

We should have a testosterone thread...

#796 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2015 - 01:47 PM

This thread is the ESTROGEN thread Adam. Get your testicles outta here!

You feminazi! Okay :[

#797 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 28 February 2015 - 01:57 PM

We should have a testosterone thread...

There is one somewhere by @Hawk

You feminazi! Okay :[

Good.. go.. Your bleached testicles are blinding me!

#798 Checklist

Checklist
  • 41 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2015 - 09:32 PM

This is probably my worst fear. I've had my mom do it before years back (she was distracted and half of my left eyebrow hair came out :( ). I've been scarred ever since, and now I am the only one who does my eyebrows, plucking it all. I actually enjoy plucking them so it's not an issue. Kind of a stress reliever.

#799 MozzarellaSticks

MozzarellaSticks
  • 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2015 - 09:04 AM

I totally fucked up my own when I was, like 17. Made them so thin. And that's why I never do my own brows. I'll clean them up, but that's it.

New question, I'm growing my body hair out soon so I can go get waxed and whenever I do I noticed how patchy my leg hair is. How does your leg hair grow?

#800 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2015 - 11:02 PM

I did a vaginal steam last week and it was really nice. I loved it.

However, there was an issue. I thought I'd drink tea at the same time and really embrace my inner hippy, and ended up burning both ends at the same time. #napiproblem

I used lavender, chamomile, and sage. The cool part about that is like, you know how on the internet you read about people putting garlic in their vag and waking up to their mouths tasting like garlic? I could smell lavender when I woke up, so I know I had a really relaxing sleep.

But what would the benefits be?

f9e.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users