• Please log in to reply
359 replies to this topic

#251 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:53 AM

Looks more like a scone to me and I don't see no gravy.

American biscuits are just savoury, buttery scones without the raisins/cream/jam :p
Mind, grape jam in american biscuits is great~

#252 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:53 AM

You eat biscuits and gravy with a fork, or a messy face.

#253 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:54 AM

You eat biscuits and gravy with a fork, or a messy face.

Or with skill, such as I displayed.

#254 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:55 AM

Lol I'm surprised you waited that long! I waited about 4hrs from the moment I touched down in Atlanta :3
I do remember very vividly how my tummy jumped when I saw Jay for the first time, then I knew he was the man I'd marry the second I looked onto his eyes. I also remember in great detail getting to his car and he gave me my last birthday present, a 3 diamond necklace followed by the softest kisses <3

Oh god Sarah, that's so sweet I am getting cavities lol

#255 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:56 AM

It's white gravy. He said that these are like the bastard child of scones and dumplings.

White gravy?! BLASPHEMY!

#256 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:57 AM

American biscuits are just savoury, buttery scones without the raisins/cream/jam :p
Mind, grape jam in american biscuits is great~

Turnip, turnip, turnip, this is the very first time I've known you to be wrong about anything, and you had to be so very wrong.

A scone is the slow witted cousin of a drop biscuit, and a drop biscuit is the illegitimate child of beaten biscuit.

Biscuits and gravy though, are small biscuits covered by a plate of gravy. Most y'all eat sausage, I don't eat pork so I make mine out of other meat, although I season with sausage sage seasoning. You can't eat biscuits and gravy with your hands, not real biscuits and gravy.

Edited by coltom, 13 August 2012 - 12:01 PM.

#257 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:58 AM

Does this relationship mean that Sweeney now has some sort of diplomatic immunity from being banned? :b

No.

Because I always have...

#258 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Lol I'm surprised you waited that long! I waited about 4hrs from the moment I touched down in Atlanta :3
I do remember very vividly how my tummy jumped when I saw Jay for the first time, then I knew he was the man I'd marry the second I looked onto his eyes. I also remember in great detail getting to his car and he gave me my last birthday present, a 3 diamond necklace followed by the softest kisses <3

Oh we did other things that night, trust me. Just not the "lovemaking" bit.

#259 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Because I always have...

No.

#260 ElBastardoVerde

ElBastardoVerde
  • Shitstorm

• 220 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:59 AM

I'd be terribly embarrassed to answer some of these questions. Jeeze, guys, be tactful!

#261 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:00 PM

I'd be terribly embarrassed to answer some of these questions. Jeeze, guys, be tactful!

Neither of us are easily embarrassed.

#262 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:03 PM

White gravy?! BLASPHEMY!

Sausage gravy, otherwise known as milk gravy.

http://en.wikipedia....i/Sausage_gravy

Edited by coltom, 13 August 2012 - 12:05 PM.

#263 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:12 PM

Sausage gravy, otherwise known as milk gravy.

http://en.wikipedia....i/Sausage_gravy

Pretty sure LW can google his own enquiries.

#264 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:15 PM

Pretty sure LW can google his own enquiries.

I have his posts blocked anyway. Either way, gravy is thick and brown with little bits of dead animal floating in it.

#265 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:27 PM

How so very common.

#266 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:12 PM

I am trying to understand this, is the purpose to torture poor Sweeney and Nymh by asking the most personal and embarrassing questions possible? It hard for a relationship to bloom, when it gets covered in crap.

The purpose of an AMA (Ask me Anything) is literally to ask them anything that you wish. The object is to both learn things that you cant personally experience, and have fun.

A good relationship can blossom under any circumstances, it just depends on the people. I have no doubt that Sweeney and Nymh can flourish despite any negativity.

You started out sounding like a wise old man, now you just sound silly. (Sweeney of course, called it)

I imagine the elephant in the room is the disgraced ex-programmer for Neocodex called "iargue" asking disgustingly personal questions about Sweeney and Nymh... and actually getting answers! Sweeney! He has never been on friendly terms with such a low life, and Nymh had a recent falling out with iargue. In their excitement at the prospect of a long happy relationship, perhaps they have forgotten. But I have not. *spits on the ground* Shame on you all.

The policy is called "live and let live".

I've always been on good terms with Nymh, so I have no clue were that is coming from. Sweeney is an adult and is more then capable of putting aside any personal feelings for the purpose of an AMA. I'm sorry you lack that capacity.

They explicitly asked for "inappropriate" questions, and I have provided them with those. That is the entire reason why I have asked these questions, and I wouldn't have bother if they had not asked for them. This is why they are responding to these. They wanted an "ask me anything" and have EVERYTHING be asked.

Hahaha!

Yeah, the questions are getting a little personal for something that's posted in the public domain.

It's their FIRST WEEK TOGETHER. Let them have a minute to enjoy the little things.

edit Punk beat me to it.

You clearly fail to see where they explicitly asked to be asked inappropriate questions, and then showed their disappointment with the lack of them.

It's white gravy. He said that these are like the bastard child of scones and dumplings.

What? He doesn't like biscuits and gravy?

And I thought that driving on the left was weird....

They asked for inappropriate questions? Clearly they are not shy.

Neither of us are easily embarrassed.

I think this was answered before, but I don't want to read all of the way back, when is he leaving?

Sweeney: Will you be telling your class about her?
Nymh: Best part of the trip so far.?
Sweeney: Best part of the trip so far?
Sweeneynymh: Whos older, and by how much?
Nymh: Did you solicit nudes from him before he had came down?

I have his posts blocked anyway. Either way, gravy is thick and brown with little bits of dead animal floating in it.

Unless its thick and white with little bits of dead animal floating in it.

#267 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:26 PM

The whole biscuits looking like scones thing has my mind blown, it's the first time I've heard the word not meaning these:
Spoiler

#268 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2012 - 02:10 PM

Or with skill, such as I displayed.

How British.

#269 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 13 August 2012 - 03:05 PM

The purpose of an AMA (Ask me Anything) is literally to ask them anything that you wish. The object is to both learn things that you cant personally experience, and have fun.

You abuse your host's gracious offer, your conduct is very disappointing, and I had so little exceptions of you in the first place.

I will say very little good about Sweeney, but even he deserves better.

Edited by coltom, 13 August 2012 - 03:12 PM.

#270 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2012 - 03:08 PM

You abuse your host gracious offer, your conduct is very disappointing, and I so little exceptions of you in the first place.

I will say very little good about Sweeney, but even he deserves better.

If either of us had a problem with it, we would be the ones dealing with it.
Your chivalry, or, as we would prefer to call it, patronising fuckwittery, is unneeded, unwanted, and uncool.

#271 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 13 August 2012 - 03:22 PM

Sure Ms. Kiwi, PM me an address and I'll send you a box of snickerdoodles.

#272 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 13 August 2012 - 03:29 PM

You don't like snickerdoodles? I'm rather fond of them myself.

#273 GoGoGoJon

GoGoGoJon
  • 103 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 03:50 PM

Try the KFC buttermilk biscuits, it's better than as good as sex

#274 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2012 - 04:59 PM

Sweeney: Will you be telling your class about her?
Nymh: Best part of the trip so far.?
Sweeney: Best part of the trip so far?
Sweeneynymh: Whos older, and by how much?
Nymh: Did you solicit nudes from him before he had came down?

Sweeney says he will probably be telling his class about me if they ask about me, he guesses.
The best part of the trip so far is just BEING with him. So I guess that would make it everything, because I'm always with him. Cop-out, maybe, but yeah.
Sweeney says the best part of the trip so far for him is getting to touch me.
I am older than him, by 2.5 years.
I didn't have to solicit nudes from him. We had a pretty close relationship before he came here.

#275 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:31 PM

The whole biscuits looking like scones thing has my mind blown, it's the first time I've heard the word not meaning these:

Spoiler

Get out more Daz.

Shits so cash.

In other news, I had no idea that AMA stood for ask me anything. That makes a lot of sense out of this seemingly aimless thread. Not that that's any different than the rest of our threads :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users