Sure. Won't guarantee an answer though.

#330 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2015 - 11:12 AM

Hatsune.Miku.full.905615.jpg

Sure. Won't guarantee an answer though.

fair enough. if nymh swapped bodies with the rock, would you choose nymh in the body of the rock or the rock in the body of nymh? that's not supposed to sound wrong as it does

#331 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2015 - 11:21 AM

fair enough. if nymh swapped bodies with the rock, would you choose nymh in the body of the rock or the rock in the body of nymh? that's not supposed to sound wrong as it does

The only correct answer to this is yes.

#332 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2015 - 12:34 PM

@Sweeney what's your favorite food here that you didn't have in the UK?

#333 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2015 - 12:36 PM

Well in any case she'll still have a...

rockin' body.

#334 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2015 - 12:45 PM

Well in any case she'll still have a...

rockin' body.

hhehe-lizard.jpg

but what if nymh can't fill the rock

#335 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2015 - 02:42 PM

I will properly answer these questions when I get home. Curse you, 9-5 job!

#336 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2015 - 02:49 PM

@Sweeney What is your least favorite thing about America you didn't have over the pond? (Other than America and Americans)

#337 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2015 - 02:53 PM

@Sweeney What is your least favorite thing about America you didn't have over the pond? (Other than America and Americans)

Expensive non-beer drinks.

@Sweeney what's your favorite food here that you didn't have in the UK?

Um.

I think we could get most things if we made the effort. For things that aren't readily available maybe TACO BELL.

Yup. That.

#338 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2015 - 05:35 PM

Um.

I think we could get most things if we made the effort. For things that aren't readily available maybe TACO BELL.

Yup. That.

Freaking carmel apple empanadas are the greatest. You go there at night and they will always say "oh, we are out...........but if you want to wait for 5 minutes, we can make you a fresh batch." It is the best thing $1 can buy. 

Also, @Sweeney and @Nymh What is a habit that the other has that bothers you, that maybe you didn't know about before marriage?

#339 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2015 - 05:39 PM

Also, @Sweeney and @Nymh What is a habit that the other has that bothers you, that maybe you didn't know about before marriage?

Being a bitch.

Kek. No. Being right all the time.

#340 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2015 - 05:52 PM

I wasn't around when you two fell in loooove and all that. How'd it happen?

I sent him a private message thanking him for publicly complimenting me when I was promoted to moderator.  We talked on and off for a couple weeks, and gradually it got to where we were talking every day, then texting and Skyping every day... We planned for me to go to London to meet him and go to Comic Con together in October of 2012, but in August he decided to buy a ticket for the next week and come to see me because he couldn't wait any longer.  He landed the day after my birthday and we spent a week together.  When I did go to London two months later, he proposed to me.

I really like how our relationship progressed.  Neither one of us said "I love you" until we met in person.  We were non-apologetic about having our own lives.  We didn't get jealous of each others' time or freak out if we couldn't get a hold of each other.  We fell in love, but we remained individuals through the process.  I have never had that kind of support and genuine respect from a partner before.

Have you guys ever heard of Upchurch? 700k likes on Facebook and he's in your neck of the woods.

http://www.upchurchtheredneck.com/

Nope.

Now that you guys are married and have lived together for quite a while, how (if at all) has the dynamic of your relationship changed?

Hmm...  It's less lonely.  I used to go about my day without him, and then we would FaceTime for a couple of hours before going to sleep.  Now, I go about my day without him, but I get to come home to him.  I would say we definitely text less now than we did when we lived apart.

I tell him all the time that I am so glad I get to spend my free time with him.  I love being around him, he is fun and goofy and he likes trying new things and exploring and hanging out with friends.  We have recently started building friendships with other people in our area which is really cool.  We've never really hung out with other people as a couple (except online).

Freaking carmel apple empanadas are the greatest. You go there at night and they will always say "oh, we are out...........but if you want to wait for 5 minutes, we can make you a fresh batch." It is the best thing $1 can buy. 

I don't think there is anything as overt as a "habit" that I didn't know about him before we got married.  I am sure there are things about him that I didn't know (and probably still don't know) but not something like that.

#341 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2015 - 05:52 PM

Which do you prefer: Sleeping nude or sleeping clothed?

#342 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2015 - 05:54 PM

Which do you prefer: Sleeping nude or sleeping clothed?

Nude unless I am depressed or sick, then clothed.

#343 Unmata

Unmata
  • 714 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2015 - 06:29 PM

I sent him a private message thanking him for publicly complimenting me when I was promoted to moderator.  We talked on and off for a couple weeks, and gradually it got to where we were talking every day, then texting and Skyping every day... We planned for me to go to London to meet him and go to Comic Con together in October of 2012, but in August he decided to buy a ticket for the next week and come to see me because he couldn't wait any longer.  He landed the day after my birthday and we spent a week together.  When I did go to London two months later, he proposed to me.

I really like how our relationship progressed.  Neither one of us said "I love you" until we met in person.  We were non-apologetic about having our own lives.  We didn't get jealous of each others' time or freak out if we couldn't get a hold of each other.  We fell in love, but we remained individuals through the process.  I have never had that kind of support and genuine respect from a partner before.

I don't have a question I just wanted to say that is an awesome love story.  :crybaby:

#344 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2015 - 04:46 PM

Um.

Yup. That.

How do you feel about the Captain Crunch doughtnut that's being released by Taco Bell?

#345 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2015 - 04:55 PM

How do you feel about the Captain Crunch doughtnut that's being released by Taco Bell?

Totally ambivalent.

#346 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2015 - 05:05 PM

@Sweeney

Do you still collect Pokémon stuff to the extent of your older Zukan collection? :(

#347 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2015 - 05:06 PM

@Sweeney

Do you still collect Pokémon stuff to the extent of your older Zukan collection? :(

Nope, I gave everything away when I left the country.

#348 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2015 - 05:07 PM

Nope, I gave everything away when I left the country.

Aww, that sucks! You had some pretty awesome stuff that I could have only dreamed of getting my grubby paws on.

#349 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 12:50 PM

What color are your eyes, actually? I can't really see them in the CAS pictures!

#350 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 09:55 PM

Do people say sod off/ jog on a lot in the UK? (Jog on probably isn't nearly as popular... I think?)

Have you guys visited Europe since you been murried?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users