Photo

Neolib - A Python Neopets automated programming library

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#26 Josh

Josh
  • 318 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 03:53 PM

Took a look at some of the code, good stuff!

I would be interested in working with it if I hadn't already created something similar for my own purposes and my daily doer ;)

If I didn't have my own project to work on, I would certainly enjoy working on it.

Thanks :p It's been a really fun side project and every commit seems to be making it better. It's also help me learn quite a bit, which is the whole purpose to begin with, so it's done good :)

#27 RitzWin

RitzWin
  • 241 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:31 PM

Thanks :p It's been a really fun side project and every commit seems to be making it better. It's also help me learn quite a bit, which is the whole purpose to begin with, so it's done good :)

Yea, the code looks nice :)

#28 Josh

Josh
  • 318 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:15 AM

Major update to V1.0.0 today. This is the first full public release of Neolib. Neolib can now be installed with easy_install:

easy_install neolib

#29 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2014 - 08:22 PM

I'm excited to play with this. It's been a hot minute since I've done any coding work.

I'll shoot over an application when I'm done setting up/playing/familiarizing myself

#30 Josh

Josh
  • 318 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 07:39 AM

I'm excited to play with this. It's been a hot minute since I've done any coding work.

I'll shoot over an application when I'm done setting up/playing/familiarizing myself

Unfortunately this iteration of the library is terribly out of date. The good news is I've been working on an updated one: http://www.neocodex....25468-neolib-2/

Please feel free to use that one as it's in active development and all features should work. If you have any questions refer to the documentation or feel free to ask one in that thread. 

Cheers.

#31 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 December 2014 - 12:29 PM

In that case, you should really update your signature link ;).....

As I was leafing through this, I was semi-sure that I had seen most of this before.

#32 Josh

Josh
  • 318 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 03:06 PM

In that case, you should really update your signature link ;).....

As I was leafing through this, I was semi-sure that I had seen most of this before.

Good catch, thanks. Fixed now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users