Quantcast

Anyone want to inflate something/a few things with me?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#26 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:35 PM

Why not just buy some regular pirate krawk plushies and toss them on the TP repeatedly as a quick sale until someone accidentally offers 1m on it ;D

I wish we could still down-rep posts.

This is really shady :L

#27 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:55 AM

Who here remembers when we tried to do this with Snowbunnies? and we all bought like 2000 of the things, but then half of us got frozen. Anyways, I never checked up on that afterwards, but the price of snowbunnies is 10x what it was back then..

#28 StrikeFreedom

StrikeFreedom
  • 109 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:15 PM

OMG futurama are you the bastard that kept offering shitty Giggling Quiggles and Jeran the Braves on my stuff? LOL

When you team inflate this happens: the pioneers gain the most. The followers do all the work. It's basically like Amway..............

And wow if Neocodex is responsible for the Snowbunny inflation, kudos :o

#29 Blippety

Blippety
  • I Want to Lick Adam's Teeth

• 137 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:31 PM

In theory, couldn't someone purchase every single "Palm Fan" or similar item from user shops for less than 10np, and then reprice them all to 10np and make up to 9np per palm fan bought? Or do you guys think the supply of palm fans is too rapid to accomplish this?

Oh man, I did that when I was younger, it was a bad move (YOU are a wizard)! I know this has already been discussed, but I just thought I'd share that I stupidly spent all my money (which admittedly was less than 100K back then) on Ghost Marshmallows or whatever the retired one is called. Dumbest thing I've EVER done!

Rookie mistake. But props to young, idiot me for trying. :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users