• Please log in to reply
228 replies to this topic

#151 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:00 AM

but i have understood that there are programs and section that newbies are not allow to have or see...example like abrosia i can't shop in igloo......are there others programs aside from the one that are viewable to the newbies?

Wait wait wait, you can't shop in the igloo? Strange, I was able to to that when I was a normal member, are you just not understanding HOW to use the program right? That might be your problem.

Everything is available to every single registered member, there is nothing hidden from you except extra features in the programs already given to you.

#152 Hackzorz

Hackzorz
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 04:10 AM

this makes cheat much easier.great program

#153 darkmagegurl

darkmagegurl
  • 51 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 05:02 PM

Hm. It stopped playing after 1 card..

#154 Ncbridge

Ncbridge
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 04:28 PM

Worked Great
Thk u <3

#155 rocksparow

rocksparow
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 11:57 AM

The loss probability its reporting to you is how likely it is to have picked the wrong answer. This is no determining the option its pikcing.

#156 Vivan

Vivan
  • 96 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 03:59 AM

Left this running overnight. Got the avatar and trophy. <3

#157 stuuf

stuuf
  • 37 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 01:53 PM

I love manual playing cheat, but this program is awesome as well :p

#158 EmperoR

EmperoR
  • 170 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 09:23 PM

If the random event is in red color, it would be great. I only look for random events after the program stops playing.

#159 Turtleboy

Turtleboy
  • 424 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 05:44 AM

Does anybody else's program stop after a few cards?

#160 CaptainAwesome

CaptainAwesome
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 12:11 PM

hello, i would like to point out that the program sometimes fails to continue playing if you ever lose a round... happened to me a few times already.
also, you should make it detect if you are already playing a game. its really annoying to have to withdraw 50 np every time i want to run this. ><

i like to talk in the wrong person... hehe :)

#161 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 September 2010 - 05:51 PM

hello, i would like to point out that the program sometimes fails to continue playing if you ever lose a round... happened to me a few times already.
also, you should make it detect if you are already playing a game. its really annoying to have to withdraw 50 np every time i want to run this. ><

i like to talk in the wrong person... hehe :)

What?!

It should already do that... (excluding withdraw 50 np)

#162 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 06:11 PM

Can't believe I just saw this now lol.
Spent like over an hour getting the gold trophy. Ohmyy.

#163 bugameca

bugameca
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 04:30 PM

When I log into this program as well as all my other programs they crash with various errors, such as a simple windows vista popup saying something happened and it needed to close. Someone told me that all APs aren't working due to a new update, sounds unbelievable to me.

#164 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 07:00 PM

When I log into this program as well as all my other programs they crash with various errors, such as a simple windows vista popup saying something happened and it needed to close. Someone told me that all APs aren't working due to a new update, sounds unbelievable to me.

Not true, I just used this program today.
But that did happen to Snow Wars for me. Try re-installing it.
And make sure you have Python. Or possibly check if you're missing some files.

#165 DragonEx

DragonEx
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 06:57 PM

Not true, I just used this program today.
But that did happen to Snow Wars for me. Try re-installing it.
And make sure you have Python. Or possibly check if you're missing some files.

Is he is able to login, python should be alive imo

Edit: Typo

Edited by DragonEx, 18 October 2010 - 06:57 PM.

#166 Plunk

Plunk
  • Official Neocodex Dollface

• 545 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 October 2010 - 07:54 AM

had this problem for a while, and eventually found the answer. Stupid as it sounds, when you're logging in with your Codex account, simply click and hold the window like you're going to drag it until you're logged in. Let it go, and it will load everything up, and should work like a charm.

Great program, got avatar and trophy, along with a few NP. Thanks a lot.

#167 sauce

sauce
  • 85 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 09:37 PM

Does anybody else's program stop after a few cards?

Mine also does this. It plays for about 5 minutes. Then I stop getting status messages, but the program seems to think it's still playing, as the start button is still unclickable. I have to press stop and then start it again. I can't help but feel like I'm missing something obvious but for the life of me I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

#168 Larry008

Larry008
  • 56 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 02:57 AM

this program is not working for me... do i have to be an advance member or something?

#169 ben77chess

ben77chess
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 10:52 AM

Question: Say you put a ridiculous amount of neopoints to get to before stopping, like 3,000,000, and say the program did that, as long as your statistics are anonymous you can't be frozen, right?

Edited by ben77chess, 22 December 2010 - 10:54 AM.

#170 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 December 2010 - 03:08 PM

the anonymous statistics are sent to neocodex. it's neopets that has the power to freeze you.
and im pretty sure you will be frozen... the game would continue playing non-stop for hours...

#171 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 December 2010 - 09:01 PM

the anonymous statistics are sent to neocodex. it's neopets that has the power to freeze you.
and im pretty sure you will be frozen... the game would continue playing non-stop for hours...

More like days if not weeks :p

#172 Ment0r

Ment0r
  • 137 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 11:11 PM

More like days if not weeks :p

As long as there is no NP limit to be made when playing Cheat, then let me do some math here.... I remember earning about 2,300 the most recent time I got the Gold Cheat! Trophy and that took about an hour and 15 minutes (legit)... so I'm going to round that to 2700 NP in 90 minutes just so I can do this quickly in my head :p

3,000,000 NP from Cheat! would mean you would have to play non-stop for about 70 days.... pretty sure that time would be much wiser spent AB'ing :rolleyes:

#173 thebrooder

thebrooder
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 07:56 AM

I'm sure TNT will think its fishy that people are playing cheat for more than say 20hours

#174 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 01:59 PM

Noob question: what does "Send anonymous usage statistics" mean?

#175 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2010 - 03:10 PM

Brilliant program! Kudos, and thanks :)

Noob question: what does "Send anonymous usage statistics" mean?

To quote iomega:

"the anonymous statistics are sent to neocodex. it's neopets that has the power to freeze you.
and im pretty sure you will be frozen... the game would continue playing non-stop for hours..."

Basically I'm guessing the log of the session is sent to neocodex.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users