Quantcast

Photo

SOTW #45 Voting!

cast your votes!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic

Poll: Which signature is your favourite? (52 member(s) have cast votes)

Choose your favourite one below

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#26 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:53 PM

I know, which makes me even more upset.

The other ones don't make sense to me.

Edited by Napiform, 08 October 2012 - 01:54 PM.

#27 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:09 PM

The other ones don't make sense to me.

I'm not upset because you voted for number five. I voted for number five too. I'm upset that someone would think I voted for number five because I am friends with whoever did it.

#28 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:20 PM

I'm not upset because you voted for number five. I voted for number five too. I'm upset that someone would think I voted for number five because I am friends with whoever did it.

yeah, it occurred to me to check to see who the other two people were that voted for it after I posted.

I don't vote for things just because I'm friends with whoever made it, even though there are certain users who have styles that pop out. I vote for the things I like or the things that I can relate to.

#29 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:37 PM

Give me a chance to wake up properly and I shall jump on the computer to add my two cents as well. Im a bit disappointed tbh...

#30 Chestnut

Chestnut
  • 44 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:53 PM

Just curious, when does this competition end? I know the deadline for voting was originally set for Sunday, but I believe the deadline for entries was extended. Sorry for the bother!

#31 HappyAccident

HappyAccident
  • 408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:54 PM

Whoever turns out to have made number two, I would love to know how you made that design.

#32 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:58 PM

Give me a chance to wake up properly and I shall jump on the computer to add my two cents as well. Im a bit disappointed tbh...

Disappointed?

#33 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:59 PM

Voting is now closed, thanks for the reminder Chestnut. Winners thread will be up shortly where you can discuss further. I shall add my reply to the 'accusations' made here in there. For now, this shall be :locked:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users