Photo

Neocodex RemoteControl Released

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

#26 joehazley

joehazley
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:44 AM

Got my first chance at using this today and all I can say is amazing, Thank you for the much needed implement of this, I use to use something of the sorts back in the day for a different game, i travel allot so this will work perfect for me!!!

#27 Doomsday

Doomsday
  • 178 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:51 AM

For people who use a VPS or remote computer using Remote Desktop Connection (assuming they're using a Windows Based System) there are also apps for your smartphones that will allow full access to control your Neocodex Program Manager.  I used to use a free app called 2X Client on my iPhone which allowed me to connect to my computer at home (as I had set up remote desktop accessibility) and view / control my desktop using my iPhone from a remote location.

Granted, Neocodex developing their own remote accessibility is a huge step forward for the site itself.

Edited by Doomsday, 12 February 2013 - 08:52 AM.

#28 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:13 PM

Is the service down? Yesterday I got an error on my computer when I was using it, which completely stopped my AB over night. Now I try and enable the remote control and the loading box just sits there. 

#29 rezpirate

rezpirate
  • 171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:20 AM

Just tried using the Remote Control, and it says is:

ERROR: Did not receive a response from the client in time. Please try again later.

This was my first time trying it, then I saw the comment on the above post from over a year ago...I assume this no longer works??

The rest of the program is awesome btw! :)

#30 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:36 AM

Wow I didn't know this existed. This will come in handy. :)

#31 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:17 PM

Also, I can't load the Abrosia log on my phone. When I click the show log contents link, it does nothing :( It works fine on my computer, so ?

You really need to see the logs on your phone? Can't you just login to neopets and check your inventory?

#32 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:59 PM

Wow, I tried this out and it actually still works (for me at least). Good to know. :p

#33 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:05 PM

Wow, I tried this out and it actually still works (for me at least). Good to know. :p

You expected it not to? :p Look at the bloke who made it possible ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users