Quantcast

Photo

How Much Do You Make Per Day On Average Using Ambrosia?

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#76 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:41 AM

There's been a question that's been bugging me and I've been too afraid to make a new thread.

I've been using Abrosia for almost 2 months now. I read up on Scot's super system on my 2nd week here and I've been trying to imitate the gist of it using lists. Buying items of 2500 profit and above. (You know what I'm talking about if you've read it too)

I generally make 30 purchases a day (a good day) with average profits of 100k in certain shops of my choice. Now all these go to my shop where they often sit there gathering dust even though they've been competitively priced. Mind you I don't AB at the Tiki Tack Shop so the items bought are not crap. The sales I make daily come up to an average of 50k. My shop is almost always full and needs upgrading. The rest go into SDB and wait patiently there.

So when I read up on the success stories of Codexians who profit upwards of 250k a day, I wonder how long does it take to translate profits to pure nps. Both for buyables and UBs. Do you autoprice items? Is it advisable to do so? etc etc etc

I just would like some wisdom regarding turnover. Now I understand that there are those who would like to keep their AB voodoo magic knowledge to themselves and I respect that.

P.S: I've only managed to make 3mil pure nps since but have a couple mil in items waiting to be liquidated.

Well.....I'm kinda in the same boat as you, and it's definitely a chore to keep upgrading my shop space again and again! (Hit shop space of 200+) Stuff does disappear from my shop daily, but it varies. I'm pretty sure that it sells faster during weekends since more people are online.

Most people earning up to 500k+ are most likely gaming for big unbuyables in big shops (magic, stamps, coins) so buyables tend to be less of a thing, giving more space for items in their shop. From my experience, items from certain shops sell fast (backgrounds, foods, toys??) and go within half a week to a week. Other things such as books have been languishing in my shop for months.

I can't really think of anything major since it's a problem that I'm willing to wait upon (no immediate rush for cash), but one thing you can try (never attempted it through) would be to advertise your stuff on the neoboards. Gives you more visibility, and more traffic. Although there's the risk of being more relatively visible and makes you open to reports (jealous people). 

#77 comicsins

comicsins
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:05 AM

It really varies for me. Lately I make 80k in games and about 110k in items. The items do not sell quickly though so keep that in mind when someone boasts a large NP pull.

#78 Kestrel

Kestrel
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:09 PM

I havent made anything yet. u__u

#79 kennykk

kennykk
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 10:18 PM

almost none right here. upset

#80 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2013 - 02:32 PM

hard to really tell because the items that i get may not be sold in the same day there has been times where i will run the aber for a week get a ton of stuff and then sell it once i have the time to ap it leading to like 6million np days but i still have a ton of items leftover.

#81 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:59 PM

I can make a good 100-300k or so a day just using regular abrosia for 2-3 hours. It's also never gotten me frozen, but using the Scot Super System recommended settings with advanced and ABing at the Post Office has gotten me frozen twice. I'm trying to find a happy where I can (mostly) safely AB with advanced and get more than I do with regular Abrosia and I just haven't figured out what shops/settings are best yet...

#82 riskyclick

riskyclick
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:17 PM

I make ~500k a day using AB in the post office. I never got frozen. My buy time range from 1600-1850ms. Sometimes I get UBs at 2200ms.

#83 LegitRSer

LegitRSer
  • 95 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:35 PM

*thinks of my mere 50k a day*

*cries*

#84 imzoe

imzoe
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 04:17 PM

I suppose I'm just curious: do you suggest, as a first time user trying this out, running the program on your main account or a side account? I just fear being iced. :S

#85 Jiayu

Jiayu
  • 177 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 04:29 PM

I suppose I'm just curious: do you suggest, as a first time user trying this out, running the program on your main account or a side account? I just fear being iced. :S

I'm assuming you mean shell account instead of a side account. If you're non-Advanced, you shouldn't worry about getting iced unless you leave it on for an ungodly amount of time (i.e. > 8 hours, though some people even do this). I would just use your main so you don't have to worry about transferring items/NP. I've been doing it for over a year with no issues.

#86 imzoe

imzoe
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 04:30 PM

Okay, thank you for the tip! :)

#87 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:56 PM

Jiayu touched upon the more important ones, but certain shops are more risky than more, your account age, nitty gritty details count too. Try not to get too attached to your account since there's always the risk

#88 Pirates

Pirates
  • 302 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:19 PM

I regularly do 8 hour days but I think it's fine because I use to legit RS 12-14 hours a day. :/

#89 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2013 - 05:52 AM

I regularly do 8 hour days but I think it's fine because I use to legit RS 12-14 hours a day. :/

How do you even do that without blowing out your brains O_o

#90 Pirates

Pirates
  • 302 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:06 AM

How do you even do that without blowing out your brains O_o

I'm an obsessive type of person.  If I wanted something badly I could dedicate an insane amount of time to achieve that goal :)  

#91 Lv5Charmander

Lv5Charmander
  • 54 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:23 PM

I'm an obsessive type of person.  If I wanted something badly I could dedicate an insane amount of time to achieve that goal :)

I can feel you, I used to legit restock for hours per day and never giving up until I restocked a certain amount of UBs. :p

#92 Ninjahappenings

Ninjahappenings
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:27 AM

So far I've made a 50k profit today. I still have a couple of items that I bought that I need to sell. So, maybe around 150k for today and it is still early so I have more time to AB.

#93 ic3doom

ic3doom
  • 302 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:34 AM

So far I've made a 50k profit today. I still have a couple of items that I bought that I need to sell. So, maybe around 150k for today and it is still early so I have more time to AB.

Oh God I thought you were James........

#94 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:37 AM

I did a double take too  :lol2:

#95 Ninjahappenings

Ninjahappenings
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:40 AM

Is it the avatar? Maybe I should change it. . . XD

Sometime later: Just realized it was the avatar so I changed it. I don't want to confuse people.

P.S. Sorry for off-topic.

And still working on breaking the 150k mark a day.

Edited by Ninjahappenings, 26 June 2013 - 09:50 AM.

#96 katiemaye22

katiemaye22
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 02:48 PM

I make anywhere from 50k-199k everday.. In 2 weeks I got over 1 mil.

#97 amyunderstood

amyunderstood
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:58 PM

At least ~50k a day, provided some of it sells, but I'm really only on a few hours a day.

#98 infernox

infernox
  • 66 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:26 PM

like 5k hahahahhah but nps aren't really my thing ;) 

#99 Hummingway

Hummingway
  • 433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2013 - 11:06 PM

like 5k hahahahhah but nps aren't really my thing ;)

Wait, really? I get like 10K on average from just doing my dailies :S No games, nothing.

#100 star15389

star15389
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 12:16 PM

I make about 250k every day from buyables but I hardly even see any really big UBs - in almost three weeks I've only ever seen two.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users