AB lists (Share your up to date lists!)

• Please log in to reply
357 replies to this topic

#176 panicbrt

panicbrt
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:53 PM

Just registered a couple of days ago. Thank you for the amazing lists !  :wub:

Any updated Spooky Foods, Chocolate Factory and Neopian Foods would be appreciated  :funone2:

#177 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2014 - 02:09 PM

Just registered a couple of days ago. Thank you for the amazing lists !  :wub:

Any updated Spooky Foods, Chocolate Factory and Neopian Foods would be appreciated  :funone2:

I'll work on it now. Any particular profit (if not mentioned I'll just gather all items with a +2,5k profit)?

Welcome to our community! You should spend your time reading on some (meaning: all! :p) of our guides here.

Important Note - please, don't use outdated lists: prices can change very rapidly and you can end up buying a whole bag of worthless junk. It's better request a list every month/couple of months if you don't want to have trouble making your own.

Edit: here ya go your lists and a little extra if you're interested. ;)

-BONUS List-

Edited by Athayde, 05 July 2014 - 02:09 PM.

#178 panicbrt

panicbrt
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 03:23 PM

I'll work on it now. Any particular profit (if not mentioned I'll just gather all items with a +2,5k profit)?

Welcome to our community! You should spend your time reading on some (meaning: all! :p) of our guides here.

Important Note - please, don't use outdated lists: prices can change very rapidly and you can end up buying a whole bag of worthless junk. It's better request a list every month/couple of months if you don't want to have trouble making your own.

attachicon.gifID 1 - Neopian Fresh Foods 2.5k profit.txt

attachicon.gifID 14 - Chocolate Factory 2.5k profit.txt

attachicon.gifID 30 - Spooky Food 2.5k profit.txt

-BONUS List-

attachicon.gifID 14 - Chocolate Factory Avatar List.txt

Thank you so much ! 

#179 goldenrevenge

goldenrevenge
  • 155 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 03:52 PM

There really isn't a best profit. Some are start at lower profits because it is possible you'll get more items that way. Others start at higher profits because you'll get more profit but less items. It's weather or not you want lots of items at small profits that will add up, or less items with a bit higher profits. 

agreed, personally i don't want a bunch of items and then have the hassle to try and sell them, ill take fewer items more profit per item

#180 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2014 - 06:34 PM

You're not supposed to be sharing RS lists :p that's an advanced feature for a reason... Read OP

#181 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2014 - 04:33 AM

You're not supposed to be sharing RS lists :p that's an advanced feature for a reason... Read OP

I'm not sharing any list made with the Adv+ feature. :p

#182 panicbrt

panicbrt
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 02:12 PM

Does anyone have a list for the bookstore ? 2.5k profit is fine  :funone2:

#183 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2014 - 04:00 PM

Does anyone have a list for the bookstore ? 2.5k profit is fine  :funone2:

Happy AB! :)

#184 panicbrt

panicbrt
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 05:58 PM

Thank you for all your help Athayde! 

#185 azaneo

azaneo
  • 63 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2014 - 06:32 AM

could I have mystical surrounding please - 5k+ profit margin :wub:

#186 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:40 PM

could I have mystical surrounding please - 5k+ profit margin :wub:

Sorry for the late response, I've been very busy. 

Good luck AB'ing! :)

#187 ToastyButter

ToastyButter
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:31 PM

attachicon.gifID 1 - Neopian Fresh Foods 2.5k profit.txt

attachicon.gifID 14 - Chocolate Factory 2.5k profit.txt

attachicon.gifID 30 - Spooky Food 2.5k profit.txt

-BONUS List-

attachicon.gifID 14 - Chocolate Factory Avatar List.txt

Thank you so much for this! I tried the Fresh Foods one and got my first two items ever. Do you think you could upload a Plushie Palace and Coffee Shop one (2.5k+ profit)? Much appreciated :) 

#188 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2014 - 04:03 PM

Thank you so much for this! I tried the Fresh Foods one and got my first two items ever. Do you think you could upload a Plushie Palace and Coffee Shop one (2.5k+ profit)? Much appreciated :) 

I'm so glad to know you're having luck!

Have fun with these new lists. ^_^

And sorry for the late response. D:

Edited by Athayde, 20 July 2014 - 04:03 PM.

#189 azaneo

azaneo
  • 63 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:43 PM

Sorry for the late response, I've been very busy. 

Good luck AB'ing! :)

attachicon.gifID 108 - Mystical Surroundings 5k profit.txt

no problem..been quite busy myself :) thanks a lot

#190 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2014 - 04:48 PM

This is about 3k-5k profit and if you're really lucky there are some books on the list that go for 100k-200k. In which case the profit jumps even higher but for the most part it's ~ 3k-5k give or take.

I spent a lot of time making this list. So I hope someone puts it to good use. Stamps seem to always rack the highest NP in a short amount of time. The price ranges average between ~ 3k-3MIL. Hope you enjoy!

UPDATE: I took out all the r101 (Special) and r180 (Retired) stamps (unbuyables). The list should be fine now.

Edited by RedLoveBlackHeart, 02 August 2014 - 09:56 PM.

#191 Androoav

Androoav
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 05:29 PM

I actually made these lists for myself but figured I'd share in case anyone wants them. They were made tonight from the Neocodex Item Database so should be up to date.

I have a list for EVERY Neopets Shop that had items with a profit margin of 20k+.

If a shop has one item with a 20+ profit, it's in that zip file. If it didn't, I skipped the shop.

I don't know if it's any use to anyone else, as I said, and I haven't tested them out to see if a 20k+ profit is feasible, but there they are.

Enjoy.

Thanks for this :)
Been using this today with a few minor adjustments regarding the UBs

#192 Coldplay

Coldplay
  • 42 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:05 AM

Does anyone have an updated AB list for newbie accounts? Small profit is fine :)

#193 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2014 - 12:54 PM

Does anyone have an updated AB list for newbie accounts? Small profit is fine :)

How newbie and which shops? :p

#194 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:42 PM

Just wait for your account to be 3 months old and a whole new world of profit will open up to you  ;)

#195 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2014 - 04:41 PM

Just wait for your account to be 3 months old and a whole new world of profit will open up to you  ;)

I would have to agree with you there. However what doesn't make much sense is you have a 1 month old account and can get r94 and below but you have to wait an extra 2 months to get r95 on up. Kinda strange how that works.

#196 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2014 - 10:51 PM

I would have to agree with you there. However what doesn't make much sense is you have a 1 month old account and can get r94 and below but you have to wait an extra 2 months to get r95 on up. Kinda strange how that works.

Well....... we are talking about neopets lol a lot of things don't make sense BWAHAAHAHHA!

#197 Eagles

Eagles
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2014 - 05:43 AM

^^ true that

#198 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:12 AM

May I have one for the Book Shop ? ID-7 and if you got time, the other book shops :p

at a 8k profit would be nice

Edited by michaelhex, 19 August 2014 - 06:09 AM.

#199 joshy9096

joshy9096
  • 160 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:26 AM

effies list maker not working for me now :{ is there an updated link for it ? 

#200 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:49 PM

May I have one for the Book Shop ? ID-7 and if you got time, the other book shops :p

at a 8k profit would be nice

Eefi's site is down at the moment, therefore I'm not be able to make your lists. You'll have to be a bit patient, please. ^_^

effies list maker not working for me now :{ is there an updated link for it ? 

She's working on it. We just need to wait. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users