Quantcast

Photo

SOTW #60 Voting!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic

Poll: Choose your favourite (44 member(s) have cast votes)

Which one do you pick?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#26 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:40 PM

Your avatar scares me, real or not....

I should have voted for #5. Now that I look back, #3's text doesn't look real enough. I demand restitution. The wool was pulled over my eyes.

You're allowed to change your vote up until the thread is closed today at 12:00am NST ;)

#27 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:04 PM

Voted #1, looks like it was made from scratch which I can definitely appreciate.

Also Wtf is 'Summertime Sadness'?

#28 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:13 PM

#1 wasn't made from scratch ;) It's a generic image on the net, but I noticed the person who made it edited out the sign post that was originally there. I quite like the artwork behind it.

#29 StudMuffin

StudMuffin
  • 242 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:19 PM

Also Wtf is 'Summertime Sadness'?

A song by Lana Del Rey: 

Edited by StudMuffin, 26 June 2013 - 05:21 PM.

#30 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:28 PM

#1 wasn't made from scratch ;) It's a generic image on the net, but I noticed the person who made it edited out the sign post that was originally there. I quite like the artwork behind it.

Oh, well that kinda changes my opinion on it...

A song by Lana Del Rey: 
VidLink

Thanks for the heads up.

#31 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:34 PM

Oh, well that kinda changes my opinion on it...

All you had to do was reverse image search...

#32 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:38 PM

All you had to do was reverse image search...

Idk what that is, nor do I care at this time considering Strat was nice enough to aware me about it.

#33 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:50 PM

Idk what that is, nor do I care at this time considering Strat was nice enough to aware me about it.

You know search engines? Where if you search for "cats" it'll show you images of cats and sites that have cats on them? Reverse image searching is where you get an image and make the search engine look for sites which have that image on it. Tineye, Google Images, IQDB and SauceNAO all do this ^^ It can be incredibly handy for finding larger versions of images, like if you know there's a wallpaper and the image you have isn't the right resolution, or finding the source if you want more from an artist!

#1 was originally made by Pixiv user dingyiyi, and you can view the image here (or here if you don't have a Pixiv account!)

#34 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:51 PM

Just know, in saying what I did, I did not mean to detract away from the work put into the signature at all either, because you can see from the original and the signature, there has been quite a lot of work put into creating what the person has produced ;)

#35 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:01 PM

You know search engines? Where if you search for "cats" it'll show you images of cats and sites that have cats on them? Reverse image searching is where you get an image and make the search engine look for sites which have that image on it. Tineye, Google Images, IQDB and SauceNAO all do this ^^ It can be incredibly handy for finding larger versions of images, like if you know there's a wallpaper and the image you have isn't the right resolution, or finding the source if you want more from an artist!

#1 was originally made by Pixiv user dingyiyi, and you can view the image here (or here if you don't have a Pixiv account!)

See, this is something new and exciting to me. Thanks for the in-depth explanation Turnip!

N yeah Strat mate I got ya. I do like the art style of #1 sig as well.

#36 Hinth

Hinth
  • 117 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:04 PM

That's.. amazing. I never even knew this was possible.  O_o  +rep

#37 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:05 PM

Also handy for stalking people...

Edited by Napiform, 26 June 2013 - 07:05 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users