[GUIDE] So you wanna SS every day?

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#26 kurt

kurt
  • 61 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2014 - 09:04 AM

I use a ss list that makes 50k over about 5 hours and I use it every now and then, my account is about 6 weeks old. As long as the scores are safe as well as the times and you're not sending everyday you won't get frozen.

#27 akatsukibug

akatsukibug
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:11 AM

Great guide! Do you know if there's a guide to scoresending for the A.C?

#28 Xstorm

Xstorm
  • 27 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:17 PM

Can someone tell me if there is a word document with a list of game names and their corresponding SS info, specifically "ID" and "mod" numbers? I've tried looking around but haven't found anything.

#29 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:19 PM

Can someone tell me if there is a word document with a list of game names and their corresponding SS info, specifically "ID" and "mod" numbers? I've tried looking around but haven't found anything.

For the AC or in general?

#30 Xstorm

Xstorm
  • 27 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:33 PM

Well I am asking because i need it for AC but it would be better if there is a "master list" of some sort, y'know. Which brings me to a side question: where do i post for general SS inquiries/troubleshooting?

#31 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:37 PM

Well I am asking because i need it for AC but it would be better if there is a "master list" of some sort, y'know. Which brings me to a side question: where do i post for general SS inquiries/troubleshooting?

here <for ac

You can pm me for others.

#32 Xstorm

Xstorm
  • 27 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:39 PM

(Awkwardly). What is the post requirement to view that page?

#33 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:42 PM

(Awkwardly). What is the post requirement to view that page?

uhhh... I actually have no idea. I'd guess 25? Let me see if I can find it.

You also gotta sell your soul to codex for the userbar.

#34 Xstorm

Xstorm
  • 27 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:51 PM

It seems so, oh well gotta be a contributing part of the community i guess(crawls out of hole smelling of rotten doritos and mountain dew).

P.S. Thanks for all the info.

#35 kurt

kurt
  • 61 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:52 AM

I have one in notepad but I don't know how to upload documents and don't want to make a huge post, I don't know how to make spoilers either. I could pm them to you?

Edit: Just found out how to make spoilers

Review score and game id's

Spoiler

Max scores, times and mods

Spoiler

Edited by kurt, 17 June 2014 - 10:30 AM.

#36 moderatenerd

moderatenerd
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:17 PM

I see it constantly! and I'm sure plenty of you do as well! (or maybe you are one of the people) People wanting to send 100K of scores a day, THIS IS INSANE! Sending scores are okay for things like avatars or to make some quick np (~20K)

Also, another thing to consider is SSing is not for the big $$$, sorry. It never will be, no matter how safe the scores are, you simply can't play games for 6 hours straight... well... you can, but no one plays neopets games like that....... NO ONE! and rebuilding will take you a hell of a lot longer than the time you save sending a stupid amount of scores.

If someone wants to make 100K at once doing this they are insane. However, 20K is reasonable and believe me it DOES add up over time. Let's say you run variations of 10-20 different games with half of the main ones or your favorites thrown in to throw off TNT. That means you can make up to 390K per month! In 3 months using this list you can get over 1 Million NP! Just by SSing reasonably. But people want to make 100K a day so that they can get their millions faster...

Edited by moderatenerd, 11 June 2014 - 07:19 PM.

#37 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:34 AM

i come to play neopets everyday is because of SS. lol!!! :D

#38 BEDDOEDv

BEDDOEDv
  • 287 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:10 AM

You might get away with making 100k if your account was 12yrs and you took a lot of breaks between games. not everyday off course.

#39 ilovegnj

ilovegnj
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 02:59 PM

one question,, my neocodex account is new, can i use Abrosia to AB to make profit ?

since there are some feature not available for new account.

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

#40 420weedgod420

420weedgod420
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 04:13 AM

if i leave a ss on to long what happens?

#41 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:29 PM

if i leave a ss on to long what happens?

What exactly do you mean by "too long"? Like leaving it on all night, leaving it running for the whole day without stopping...
Your account could be frozen because it looks quite inhuman if you leave it running for a whole day without any breaks. (Or a large number of hours without a break).

#42 Jake1

Jake1
  • 39 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 08:03 PM

uh.. opps i made 80k so far from SS'ing ...... uh..... guess i should take more breaks!

and i stopped SS'ING since i almost got 300,000 K

#43 Henry700

Henry700
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 11:18 AM

I make about 50k a day from ssing, seems safe

#44 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:44 AM

@anewvision or anyone who reads this, are the times in seconds or minutes. I know this may be a dumb newbish question, but I I am willing to risk looking newbish. I am creating my own list (wahoo for me) and don't want to make a mistake and get frozen (again).

Oh geez, guess I will change my siggie... been a hot minute with school and everything. Being an adult and in school full time is time consuming! On vacation now though, so trying to play some AAA Games Challenge games.

#45 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2015 - 04:36 PM

@anewvision or anyone who reads this, are the times in seconds or minutes. I know this may be a dumb newbish question, but I I am willing to risk looking newbish. I am creating my own list (wahoo for me) and don't want to make a mistake and get frozen (again).

Oh geez, guess I will change my siggie... been a hot minute with school and everything. Being an adult and in school full time is time consuming! On vacation now though, so trying to play some AAA Games Challenge games.

@ChaoticBeauty The times are in seconds. (ex. 60 seconds = 1 minute, but I think you get the idea. :))

#46 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2015 - 04:51 PM

Thanks!!!

#47 TrashcanV3

TrashcanV3
  • 47 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 11:19 PM

Does anyone have a SS list to spare?

#48 lalalizzy

lalalizzy
  • 42 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 08:37 AM

Just now getting into SS - only wanting to use it for avis and such so this is definitely good advice.

Still a little too scared to get into AB - want to start on a shell 

#49 Manentine

Manentine
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 08:13 PM

Great guide, Thank you so much.  The time table was super useful.

#50 Alprazolam

Alprazolam
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 08:38 AM

I am loving this guide, it is still relevant now, which is a testament to it's quality imo. 

Many thanks! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users