Photo

Why did TNT warn me?

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 Xweeyonce

Xweeyonce
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:17 PM

First off, I didnt come to this site to cheat, I came here to discuss Neopets. Anyway, TNT warned me for saying " If Linda Blair was a Neopet, shed be painted the Magma color". I really don't get WTH was wrong with that, TNT warned me about talking about Neopets colors? I do admit I had a side account iced for saying something, uhhh, bad about 80s Linda Blair in a Neomail. The next time I logged in to that account, it said " Inappropriate/disgusting content ( including sexual content of any kind) is not tolerated anywhere on Neopets, and you're account is now permanently frozen" or something like that. TNT was being fair there ( which for some reason is hard for them). Once again, the freezing was fair, but how was the warning I got fair?

#2 Kau

Kau
  • 261 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:19 PM

Lol I don't know, some might find that offensive xD

#3 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:23 PM

Maybe you should just stop talking about Linda Blair. 

#4 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:24 PM

Maybe you should just stop talking about Linda Blair. 

Someone from TNT probably has a deep hatred for her and finds it offensive that you keep bringing her up. 

#5 Dance

Dance
  • 106 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:27 PM

I'd guess that there's some sort of filter specific to your account that flags Linda Blair because it was part of your explicit message back then. I agree with Kate on this. 

#6 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:40 PM

Who is Linda Blair?

#7 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:42 PM

It's probably because of the "magma" color part. It could have been you saying that Linda Blair was "hot". TNT looks for messages within messages and words within words because of the "children". 

#8 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:44 PM

Who is Linda Blair?

She was the possessed child in The Exorcist - which explains everything. Someone from TNT was deeply traumatized by that movie and you're bringing back bad memories. How dare you? :p

#9 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:46 PM

Just never mention Linda Blair again and you should be fine :)

#10 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:46 PM

She was the possessed child in The Exorcist - which explains everything. Someone from TNT was deeply traumatized by that movie and you're bringing back bad memories. How dare you? :p

Ahh haha makes sense.

#11 Xweeyonce

Xweeyonce
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:58 PM

But I talk about Linda Blair on the boards 24/7 and this was the first time I got a warning ( aside from my side getting iced for an extremely bad Neomail). And I wonder how TNT caught me because I thought I walked around the bush pretty well with that one ( which is ironic because I got warned a day after Zafara Day and Woodland was one of the new Zafara colors). Smh TNT, decoding my comments on the boards, you guys are so smart i can never get anything past you.

#12 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:21 PM

But I talk about Linda Blair on the boards 24/7 and this was the first time I got a warning ( aside from my side getting iced for an extremely bad Neomail). And I wonder how TNT caught me because I thought I walked around the bush pretty well with that one ( which is ironic because I got warned a day after Zafara Day and Woodland was one of the new Zafara colors). Smh TNT, decoding my comments on the boards, you guys are so smart i can never get anything past you.

Or just never use the boards, because TNT go through random freezings.
Post here, you'll get free stuffs!

#13 Xweeyonce

Xweeyonce
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:42 PM

Yes, but I don't see how the Magma comment got me warned when I talk about that certain famous person all the time with no problem from TNT.

#14 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:25 PM

They once frozen my account because "Wang" was part of the name. Don't see how that's inappropriate.

#15 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:30 PM

How old are you?

#16 Xweeyonce

Xweeyonce
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:36 PM

jinq, was that sarcasm?:I have a feeling Im being mocked. Oh come on, Sweeney I know you made a comment like my Magma comment because we're all young and stupid only once. And come to think of it, did TNT issue that warning because they thought my Linda Blair comment was dumb af?

#17 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:37 PM

I was just stating tnt freezes for dumb reasons sometimes ...

#18 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:37 PM

jinq, was that sarcasm?:I have a feeling Im being mocked. Oh come on, Sweeney I know you made a comment like my Magma comment because we're all young and stupid only once. And come to think of it, did TNT issue that warning because they thought my Linda Blair comment was dumb af?

How old are you?

#19 carico

carico
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:56 PM

I disagree, Linda Blair colour should be zombie. 

#20 Xweeyonce

Xweeyonce
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:43 PM

That makes sense too, lol, but why didnt my Magma color comment go over TNTs head like it did some of y'all?

#21 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:50 PM

Exactly what is thing with Linda Blair?   Wasn't the broom handle enough for any actress to have to suffer through?

#22 Xweeyonce

Xweeyonce
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:56 PM

What broom handle? Is that a reference to Born Innocent? And this was a rare case of TNT freezing for a legit reason, what I said to get iced was kinda pretty bad, lol. But I still can't figure out why I was warned for the Magma thing. Is this a classic example of TNT having a TNT moment?

#23 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:52 PM

lol out of so many people to talk about... :p

#24 Hummingway

Hummingway
  • 433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:36 PM

I dont what

#25 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:43 AM

Personally I don't get why TnT gets so het up about some words.  I know it all stems from that time when a girl got involved with a old man on the site and ran away with him but tnt IMO have gone to far in the censoring.  It will never change tho if anything they will just get worse.  I now hardly talk on the boards and leave it all for a site like Neocodex.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users