• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#101 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:33 PM

I claimed the book, I figure books will climb in value and I let everything rot in my SDB anyways :D

Yup! Their price usually rise when a new FoN starts.

I'm hoarding them on my shells too. :3

Nah it's okay :p I was trying for the avatar ._.
Thanks though, that's sweet of you!

I don't think there'll be an avatar tho, so you probably won't lose much ;p

#102 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:33 PM

A Perfect Ten

You found all the Plain Plastic Neggs for today! Good, now I won't have to go find them myself. Here's a little something for you:

candy_jellywocky.gif
Jelly Wocky

You can find it in your inventory.

#103 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2014 - 01:01 AM

A Perfect Ten

You found all the Plain Plastic Neggs for today! Good, now I won't have to go find them myself. Here's a little something for you:

Gummy Bow

Edited by iKate, 27 April 2014 - 01:01 AM.

#104 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2014 - 06:30 AM

OP updated.

Pretty happy with myself. Despite all real life moments interfering themselves in to my neopets life, I was able (so far) to not miss one day on any of my accounts. *stares with pride at all gold check marks* :lol:

#105 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2014 - 10:59 AM

This event is way too long.

#106 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2014 - 11:06 AM

I'm feeling that for the first time, this year. A lot of *real* things are happening and I'm struggling to make this in all my accounts. :crybaby:

One more week and we're done!

This event is way too long.

#107 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2014 - 11:08 AM

I'm feeling that for the first time, this year. A lot of *real* things are happening and I'm struggling to make this in all my accounts. :crybaby:

One more week and we're done!

Are you trying to say Neopets isn't real?!

I feel you though. Fortunately, I just do this on one account cause I always seem to screw it up somehow.

#108 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2014 - 11:33 AM

Are you trying to say Neopets isn't real?!

I feel you though. Fortunately, I just do this on one account cause I always seem to screw it up somehow.

IT IS VERY REAL!!  :lookaround:

That used to be me, until I started hoarding accounts...

When an event is over I keep saying to myself "it's the last time I do something like this on so many accounts. This is crazy. Stop being so obsessive about Neopets. JUST STOP IT. :mellow: "

I can't. It's stronger than me. I need a support group. NA in a whole new level.

#109 Flapdragon

Flapdragon
  • 288 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2014 - 01:51 AM

A Perfect Ten

Raspberry Sorbet

A Perfect Ten

Flowers and Coffee

#110 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:23 AM

I don't know what's wrong with spoilers today. Everything is okay with the code (or so it seems after I checked for the hundredth time) but yet, spoilers were able to mess my OP.  :angry

I think I managed to fix the spoiler issues for now. cough.gif

Neopets smilies. <3

#111 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2014 - 03:18 PM

whenever i click all ten links for the daily bonus real quick, i always misses one of them and have to repeat the whole thing again. :crybaby:

A Perfect Ten

sno_shavedice_blueraspberry.gif
Blue Raspberry Shaved Ice

#112 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2014 - 12:56 AM

Ahaha, me too @Stuck. We're people eager to finish things.

That's not always a good thing. O_o

Or it is. eyebrows.gif

A Perfect Ten

Black Cherry Ice Lolly
You can find it in your inventory.

*licks*

#113 Flapdragon

Flapdragon
  • 288 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2014 - 02:02 AM

A Perfect Ten

Uni Pops

#114 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2014 - 09:35 PM

A Perfect Ten

gif_garland_flower_pink.gif
Pink Flower Garland

#115 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:58 PM

What a pretty shiny little thing is the today's NC Negg. *-*

#116 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2014 - 12:10 AM

done today's hunt. decided to take the book.

4 more eggs and that's it. :D

#117 Flapdragon

Flapdragon
  • 288 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2014 - 12:14 AM

A Perfect Ten

White Chocolate Gnorbu

#118 DasBear

DasBear
  • 133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:04 AM

So this is everything I have received so far. I keep getting doubles of several items. 

food_yelpinkpeardrop.giffoo_blackcherry_pop.gifbak_cyneggcookie_blue.gifsno_shavedice_blueraspberry.gifgif_crystal_formation.gifgif_basket_cybungift.gifgif_deluxe_bouquet.giffoo_doglefox_cottoncandy.giffoo_flowers_coffee.gifbak_nail_polish_cookie.gifgif_poppies_orangefg.gifgif_patch_of_knitting.giffoo_cheese_pink.giffoo_sandwich_pink.gifgif_potted_tulips.gifsno_shavedice_rainbow.gifhfo_sorbet_raspberry.giffur_val_vase.gifcoff_butter_tea.gifsno_shavedice_straw.giffoo_wocky_meringue.gifbak_strawberry_yurblemering.gifbak_peophin_tobbie.gifcandy_unipops.gifgif_verdant_archway.gifcan_ribbon_grape.gifcan_bow_gummy.gif

I used the dust once and got this:

mall_acc_bunnybeanie.gif

I claimed:

foo_fony15_deepfriednegg.gifboo_fony15_neggopedia.gifplu_fony15_festlenny.gifneocola_fony15_negg.gifboo_fony15_neggswarlocks.gifboo_fony15_neggheadsbright.gifplu_fony15_festcybunny.gifboo_fony15_notableneggs.gif

#119 Flapdragon

Flapdragon
  • 288 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2014 - 11:45 PM

A Perfect Ten

Strawberry Yurble Meringue Cookie

#120 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2014 - 05:57 AM

I think I got every possible daily prize and duplicates as well. In at least 10 of my accounts it was enough to get me the SDB avatar.  :ph34r:

I haven't done any of NC component, but there's a BG that caught my eye. If until sunday nothing better is released I'll go for that one. I've 150 NC about to expire anyway :p

Edited by athayde, 01 May 2014 - 05:55 AM.

#121 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2014 - 09:04 AM

I didn't get any of the plastic neggs at todays links. Hmm.

#122 Floofy

Floofy
  • 48 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2014 - 10:03 AM

The one thing I dislike getting from the plastic neggs is that nailpolish cookie.  I mean, nailpolish is very unappetizing!!!  And I've gotten a bunch of them.

Anyone else think this negg hunt is just toooooo long?  I think maybe a 1 week negg hunt would be more appropriate.

#123 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2014 - 10:17 AM

This topic has all 10 links within the first page

http://www.neopets.c...topic=155868407

#124 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2014 - 10:35 AM

Honestly, I don't know what's happening with all these link troubles this year. O_o

I just used the links I posted and they work fine. I'm guessing TNT decided to be a doucheshit even more and make this a bit random: some people find their neggs in some links that don't work for others? It's just stupid.

Either way, I'm updating the OP. :)

#125 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2014 - 11:47 AM

Honestly, I don't know what's happening with all these link troubles this year. O_o

I just used the links I posted and they work fine. I'm guessing TNT decided to be a doucheshit even more and make this a bit random: some people find their neggs in some links that don't work for others? It's just stupid.

Either way, I'm updating the OP. :)

Sweet the second set of links worked!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fon y16, festival, neggs, hooray

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users