159 replies to this topic

#151 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2016 - 06:34 AM

Tinychat Mad Libs Madness

People sign up in advance and complete mad libs sheets. Then, all players go to tinychat. Players will have to hold water in their mouth, as the host reads the mad libs sheets, and the person to laugh/spit out least amount of water wins. 

rip laptops. :lol2:

#152 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2016 - 06:35 AM

Tinychat Mad Libs Madness

People sign up in advance and complete mad libs sheets. Then, all players go to tinychat. Players will have to hold water in their mouth, as the host reads the mad libs sheets, and the person to laugh/spit out least amount of water wins.

Ohh my GODDD you actually posted ittt xD <3

#153 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 08:28 AM

I wonder if it's possible to have a contest for Skirmish Battles?

Just in case they are not random -or even if they are, competition is always nice!- we could join our forces in a better way to try winning the avatars for those who still need them.

During the first two days of the sign-ups we could have a voting thread and on the third day people would join the most voted faction. By the end of the battling time, the ones with more battles fought are the winners (prizes could be available to promote the competition).

What worries me is how we would make sure people are telling the truth about the number of battles they fought? Screenshots can be edited and I don't think there's a way to tell how many battles a pet fought with the new BD? Not to mention not everyone is willing to share their account's name even if with only one member here (considering only one person could be hosting these).

If only we had an autobattler in the program manager that could record the number of battles each Codexian did during a certain time span...

#154 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 08:35 AM

I feel like most people would only do the required 10 battles to get the avatar/boon though. They'd just rely on everyone else to do tons of battles so the team can actually win, but by doing that then no one is doing tons of battles. At least, that's what I do, when I decide to participate. Unless we made it a kind of "Team Skirmish Codex" like we have "Team Codex" for the AC. It's a good idea, and I like it, the question is how much will people actually do. The current neoquest autobattler only works on windows, and the only way for mac users to use it is by using bootcamp, and you can only do that if you already have a windows startup disk (or something along that line). I know there's an autobattler greasemoneky script, but I haven't been able to get that to work for a while. An actual autobattler in the manager that works on both windows and mac would be nice to have. 

#155 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 08:42 AM

But that's why maybe a competition would help? If you're going to get boons and a extra prize for winning the competition that might make you leave the autobattler working for a bit longer :p

I think Neoquest's autobattler can't make abilities work, though? Or at least it was like that before, -I remember mentions that Lens Flare doesn't work even when the ability is available- and I never saw an update about it since then. It's a shame and the reason why I don't use it all at. 

#156 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:14 AM

Can we have more crappy graphics contests?
Like MS paint contest? or is that too complicated?

#157 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2016 - 02:36 AM

an account building contest of some sort? who can get the most trophies/avatars/neopoints/neocards/pet's HSD/whatever in a specific amount of time wins. sorta inspired by this thread.

the idea of flirting with neopets' rules excites me. :heart:

#158 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2016 - 03:03 AM

^sounds good but a limit of one account name only and the name would have to be told to the hoster first hand.

#159 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 23 May 2016 - 07:45 AM

I feel like I've said this in the past, but I'd be really interested in hosting a meme contest. I hosted it for a while back on Zombians (I am not the creator of the idea however.), and I'd love to do it again if anyone's interested here.

#160 Billie

Billie
  • 28 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2016 - 08:31 AM

i have a meme addiction im not vry proud of it .. id enter in that contest

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: contests, suggestions, ideas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users