Abrosia not getting anything

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 kurt

kurt
  • 61 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:55 PM

I ran abrosia today while I was at work for a period of 6 hours and about 10-40 mins each hour. The min profit was 800np and in the whole time, it picked up nothing. Why isn't it picking up anything?

#2 Mai

Mai
  • 96 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 11:20 PM

In which store did you try to restock and what was the age of the account you where using?

#3 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 12:27 AM

10 minutes isn't very long to run it for. Try 2 hours.
Your profit seems fine.
Are you using a list?
Are you using a proxy?

#4 MichaelA

MichaelA
  • Very Hard to Shoot

• 484 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:08 AM

use a list it should start picking stuff up

#5 Mew

Mew
  • 626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:15 AM

I had that problem before. I enabled the "buy unknown items first" option an then it starting working again fine.
Now that I think about it, that was the database mode because my lists were working fine.

#6 ohyoufancy

ohyoufancy
  • 114 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:26 AM

Mine doesnt buy anything either.

Like ever... :(

#7 MichaelA

MichaelA
  • Very Hard to Shoot

• 484 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:28 AM

Here you go http://www.neocodex....-to-date-lists/ they have plenty of list. Using a list also means you can select which shop you want to ab in.

#8 bellabrianne

bellabrianne
  • 132 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 08:14 AM

use a list it should start picking stuff up

What do you mean by using a list?

#9 Oktober

Oktober
  • Team ASS

• 318 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 08:20 AM

What do you mean by using a list?

Nomally, you AB from the Neocodex Item Database, but you can select a list with items (Books, potions, food etc.) and only restock there. This is a good way for regular members to AB in a specific shop, but you are advanced so I guess you can just select the shops you want to AB in. 

#10 bellabrianne

bellabrianne
  • 132 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 08:27 AM

Nomally, you AB from the Neocodex Item Database, but you can select a list with items (Books, potions, food etc.) and only restock there. This is a good way for regular members to AB in a specific shop, but you are advanced so I guess you can just select the shops you want to AB in. 

Oh! Ok I didn't know you could just select a list with items, but yea I just select which shops I want to AB in, but thanks just in case I don't do the advanced thing next month

#11 kurt

kurt
  • 61 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:54 AM

In which store did you try to restock and what was the age of the account you where using?

I wasn't using a list so I can't choose which store, just what ever store abrosia goes to.

10 minutes isn't very long to run it for. Try 2 hours.
Your profit seems fine.
Are you using a list?
Are you using a proxy?

It was running between 10-40 mins at a time over 6 hours so it looked like I had breaks.

No I wasn't using a list and I wasn't using a proxy, I already use my main on my ip so using a proxy would pointless, I can't get them to work anyway.

Here you go http://www.neocodex....-to-date-lists/ they have plenty of list. Using a list also means you can select which shop you want to ab in.

Thanks, I might try that.

#12 Leeroy

Leeroy
  • 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 09:01 AM

hmmm has it happened continuously for the past 2 days? because somedays i just don get anything too.

Occam's Razor. maybe your luck will get better! 

#13 mst3kluv

mst3kluv
  • 156 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 09:23 AM

For the past few days, my profit margin has been 5000 and I'm getting almost nothing from the igloo.

#14 Leeroy

Leeroy
  • 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 10:05 AM

For the past few days, my profit margin has been 5000 and I'm getting almost nothing from the igloo.

to be honest statistical data from just past few days may not be enough. though my profit margin is similar to yours, i think i manage to buy off 2 items in the past 24 hours from Igloo. However it could be just Igloo throwing a fit and giving out cheaper items then usual or your time slots at Igloo yield unlucky restocks.

In a long stretch i feel it would even out. maybe you could lower the profit margin a bit and see if its working..

or just be like me. pray and hope Rs fairies sprinkle lucky dust on me

hope it helps =]

#15 kurt

kurt
  • 61 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 10:21 AM

hmmm has it happened continuously for the past 2 days? because somedays i just don get anything too.

Occam's Razor. maybe your luck will get better! 

I haven't ran it since, so idk. I'm going to try with a list.

#16 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 10:33 AM

That happens sometimes. In some days Igloo restocks are ALL junk.

We just need to be patient and hope that tomorrow will be better. ^_^

#17 bellabrianne

bellabrianne
  • 132 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 03:48 PM

That happens sometimes. In some days Igloo restocks are ALL junk.

We just need to be patient and hope that tomorrow will be better. ^_^

What does Igloo usually sell? I took that off my list because it never got anything

#18 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 03:57 PM

What does Igloo usually sell? I took that off my list because it never got anything

Books, codestones, wearables, food, petpets, stamps, etc, etc.. Virtually anything that has a rarity below 89.

#19 Fawkes

Fawkes
  • Team ASS

• 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2014 - 12:06 PM

I'm having trouble getting items in Kauvara's Magic Shop, it's showing up that I keep missing awesome buys!  I've missed about 5 this afternoon and 5 last night.  I know there is less competition at night, so what should I do?  Is there a way I can make it buy/haggle slightly faster but not too fast?

#20 Oktober

Oktober
  • Team ASS

• 318 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2014 - 12:11 PM

Are you sure it's a good idea? Because the Magic Shop has got a high freeze rate (at least, I've been told so).

#21 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2014 - 12:11 PM

I'm having trouble getting items in Kauvara's Magic Shop, it's showing up that I keep missing awesome buys!  I've missed about 5 this afternoon and 5 last night.  I know there is less competition at night, so what should I do?  Is there a way I can make it buy/haggle slightly faster but not too fast?

Advanced members are able to lower their timer settings :)

#22 Fawkes

Fawkes
  • Team ASS

• 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2014 - 12:15 PM

Advanced members are able to lower their timer settings :)

Oh-HOH!  When I get in a better spot, I might consider advanced membership then.

Are you sure it's a good idea? Because the Magic Shop has got a high freeze rate (at least, I've been told so).

I'm ok, I use to buy there before I had AB, so it's normal for my account.  I don't think they can prove anything either.  Plus, I have only been there for an hour or two, I leave after 2-3 hours and go to different stores. Then quit for a while, like a normal human would XD

Thanks for the swift reply guys :D

#23 kurt

kurt
  • 61 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2014 - 05:57 AM

Not neccassarily, depends on where you live. If it's night in America, it's morning/ afternoon in Australia.

#24 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2014 - 10:43 AM

I've missed about 30-40 items the last couple of hours, being an advanced member and already having slightly risky settings. There are probably just a LOT of people up. Frustrating, I know :p (you don't want to know how much I cursed at all those items I missed), but it'll come around sometime.

#25 neoneomoon

neoneomoon
  • 47 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2014 - 02:47 PM

i changed mine to profit 1000np, gotten many same cheap plushies and clothes repeatedly. resulted in rs banned.  :unsure:

maybe i should have raise the profit up a little....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users