Photo

Altador Cup Score Sending

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1 rekaroni

rekaroni
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:59 PM

Hey, new to Codex. I have the score sender, doing some MSN with it right now. Wondering what the best way to help my team put up crazy numbers is with the sender in the AC? Would appreciate any help. I know I could put the timer at 1 and kind of suicide-freeze this account, but I don't want to do that. What's an effective way of putting up insane AC numbers, but staying in the clean?

Thanks

#2 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:04 AM

Hey, new to Codex. I have the score sender, doing some MSN with it right now. Wondering what the best way to help my team put up crazy numbers is with the sender in the AC? Would appreciate any help. I know I could put the timer at 1 and kind of suicide-freeze this account, but I don't want to do that. What's an effective way of putting up insane AC numbers, but staying in the clean?

Thanks

I'm afraid what you're wanting to achieve is a team effort (unless you make literally hundreds of accounts to try it on your own) and that is how Team Codex has been able to post such scores as what have been witnessed this ACIX.

Also, welcome :D

#3 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:05 AM

Thanks

Shit tons of accounts on proxies is the only way 1 person is going to help post great numbers.

#4 rekaroni

rekaroni
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:06 AM

I'm willing to do that, in all honesty. Just some disposable emails and a lot of proxies? Would be interesting finding out how to run multiple SS's at the same time through different proxies on numerous accounts.

Would quadra maxing on a single account benefit anyone at all?

#5 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:07 AM

I'm willing to do that, in all honesty. Just some disposable emails and a lot of proxies? Would be interesting finding out how to run multiple SS's at the same time through different proxies on numerous accounts.

Would quadra maxing on a single account benefit anyone at all?

No. In terms of running multiple accounts, just open multiple program managers.

#6 rekaroni

rekaroni
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:10 AM

No. In terms of running multiple accounts, just open multiple program managers.

What's the best way of proxying things so I don't get caught? Currently SS'ING on just one simple account slowly without a proxy. Any advice would be appreciated. Would it be a viable option to make 20-30 accounts, have all of them send in a bunch of 1 second scores for SLSL of about 300 and insta-max it? Sure, I might get them all iced but it'd be a numbers boost, no?

I just want my team to win.

Edited by rekaroni, 20 June 2014 - 12:11 AM.

#7 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:13 AM

What's the best way of proxying things so I don't get caught? Currently SS'ING on just one simple account slowly without a proxy. Any advice would be appreciated. Would it be a viable option to make 20-30 accounts, have all of them send in a bunch of 1 second scores for SLSL of about 300 and insta-max it? Sure, I might get them all iced but it'd be a numbers boost, no?

Depending on what team you are on it's far too late to actually make a run. If you want to do something for shits and giggles make a 100 or so accounts and join someone like BV. You won't win, but you'll sure get everyone on the boards talking.

#8 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:13 AM

Out of curiosity, who's your team? :p

#9 rekaroni

rekaroni
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:15 AM

What's the best way to proxy numerous accounts? Any option in the score sender?

#10 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:16 AM

Strat brings up a good question, what team are you on? You better not be on VP you dirty little bastard. (Not serious.)

Anyway, I forgot to address DO NOT SEND SlSl scores in a second, not worth losing the account and you won't make that much of difference. Maybe for a day your teams SlSl scores will rise, but what will that achieve? And trust me, that's all you'll get out of those accounts is a day at best.

Edited by Outsider, 20 June 2014 - 12:17 AM.

#11 rekaroni

rekaroni
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:17 AM

Mystery Island. I don't like the Krawks.

#12 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:20 AM

Mystery Island. I don't like the Krawks.

Well if all you care about is for the day, you can go lower on the time side when sending scores but just so you know creating a lot of counts doesn't seem bad, but it fucking sucks.

You have to open multiple program managers in order to run multiple ssers and then follow the same steps of logging in.as you would any other time. Enter proxy then log in.

#13 rekaroni

rekaroni
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:21 AM

Well if all you care about is for the day, you can go lower on the time side when sending scores but just so you know creating a lot of counts doesn't seem bad, but it fucking sucks.

You have to open multiple program managers in order to run multiple ssers and then follow the same steps of logging in.as you would any other time. Enter proxy then log in.

Will Quadra Maxing on 1-2 accounts benefit my team at all? Also, i'm not using a proxy atm. Figured since I was sending slow it would be alright

Edited by rekaroni, 20 June 2014 - 12:21 AM.

#14 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:22 AM

Will Quadra Maxing on 1-2 accounts benefit my team at all?

Maybe a 1 point boost across the board if you are lucky, but I'd lean towards no.

#15 rekaroni

rekaroni
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:23 AM

Maybe a 1 point boost across the board if you are lucky, but I'd lean towards no.

Is not using a proxy if it's just one account slowly sending scores okay? Will proxy things up and change emails if I decide to go ham.

#16 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:25 AM

Is not using a proxy if it's just one account slowly sending scores okay? Will proxy things up and change emails if I decide to go ham.

Oh if you are scoresending on just your main you don't need to use a proxy at all. Proxies are only useful if you don't want to have multiple accounts linked by IP. For example if you have an account that you do nothing but play legit on and you have an illegit account that you cheat the living hell out of, you might not want to risk your legit main being iced.

#17 rekaroni

rekaroni
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:26 AM

Also, has anyone figured out the bracket system? MI obliterated DC, but still finished 2 places behind them in the bracket. Seems like daily results don't matter

#18 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:28 AM

Also, has anyone figured out the bracket system? MI obliterated DC, but still finished 2 places behind them in the bracket. Seems like daily results don't matter

Daily results don't matter, it's cumulative based with bonus points added for the bonus games. That's why it's too late to make a difference and raise a team.

#19 rekaroni

rekaroni
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:29 AM

Daily results don't matter, it's cumulative based with bonus points added for the bonus games. That's why it's too late to make a difference and raise a team.

Say MI puts up all high teens for the rest of the split, won't be #1 in bracket?

#20 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:32 AM

Say MI puts up all high teens for the rest of the split, won't be #1 in bracket?

There's a chance if they could pull that off they could jump over some people, but don't think there's enough time to overthrow any of the top 3 and probably couldn't catch up to the next tier either.

#21 rekaroni

rekaroni
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:33 AM

There's a chance if they could pull that off they could jump over some people, but don't think there's enough time to overthrow any of the top 3 and probably couldn't catch up to the next tier either.

What a bizarre system. I miss when daily results mattered

#22 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:36 AM

Quick question, what rank are you at now? 

You may not even be able to reach quad. 

#23 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:42 AM

I think what he is referring to when he says quad maxing is maxing all 4 games.

#24 rekaroni

rekaroni
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:42 AM

Quad as in maxing all 4 games, not quad all star

#25 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:54 AM

I think what he is referring to when he says quad maxing is maxing all 4 games.

Quad as in maxing all 4 games, not quad all star

Ah thanks... 

I'd guess there's at least one person on each team maxing anyway. There's plenty of people on codex who play for codex, and their own team. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users