Panthers at Bengals
Steelers at Browns
Packers at Dolphins
Chargers at Raiders
Cowboys at Seahawks
Redskins at Cardinals
Giants at Eagles
49ers at Rams

Tiebreaker: What will be the final total combined score in the 49ers/Rams game? 

#205 Eagles

Eagles
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2014 - 02:25 PM

Glad to see everyone is picking the eagles to win :) 

#206 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2014 - 02:59 PM

Glad to see everyone is picking the eagles to win :)

Oddly enough they are my favorite team besides the Panthers, but I didn't pick them.

#207 Zildjian

Zildjian
  • 82 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 03:25 PM

Colts at Texans
Bears at Falcons
Jaguars at Titans
Ravens at Buccaneers
Broncos at Jets
Lions at Vikings
Patriots at Bills
Panthers at Bengals
Steelers at Browns
Packers at Dolphins
Chargers at Raiders
Cowboys at Seahawks
Redskins at Cardinals
Giants at Eagles
49ers at Rams

Combined Scor:  48

#208 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2014 - 03:45 PM

All home teams and 45 points.

Can't make it look nice because I can only use my phone for now.

#209 Eagles

Eagles
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2014 - 05:03 PM

You really think the giants have enough talent to beat the eagles?

#210 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2014 - 05:39 PM

You really think the giants have enough talent to beat the eagles?

They've barely squeaked by in all 4 wins. The Colts are the only good team they've beaten. The 2nd half against the Rams, and the whole 49ers game, they were awful. The Eagles have all the talent in the world but the offense hasn't impressed me much as of late.

#211 Eagles

Eagles
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2014 - 05:51 PM

Their offense is to blame on their thinning offensive line. When they get a few guys back (or hopefully pick one up) then they will be doing much better. Their line is causing McCoy to struggle big time. Regardless of what anyone says, I still think shady is the best RB in the league. Foles on the other hand is doing OKAY, but he overthrows all his long passes which is a killer. If he could just connect on one or two open receivers deep, they would be 5-0. 

#212 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2014 - 05:53 PM

Colts at Texans
Bears at Falcons
Jaguars at Titans
Ravens at Buccaneers
Broncos at Jets
Lions at Vikings
Patriots at Bills
Panthers at Bengals
Steelers at Browns
Packers at Dolphins
Chargers at Raiders
Cowboys at Seahawks
Redskins at Cardinals
Giants at Eagles
49ers at Rams

Combined Score: 38

#213 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2014 - 06:06 PM

Colts at Texans
Bears at Falcons
Jaguars at Titans
Ravens at Buccaneers
Broncos at Jets
Lions at Vikings
Patriots at Bills
Panthers at Bengals
Steelers at Browns
Packers at Dolphins
Chargers at Raiders
Cowboys at Seahawks
Redskins at Cardinals
Giants at Eagles
49ers at Rams

Tiebreaker: What will be the final total combined score in the 49ers/Rams game? 41 points. 

#214 Eagles

Eagles
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2014 - 06:50 PM

I don't know if you can submit your scores for the first game when its half over :p

#215 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2014 - 07:09 PM

They've barely squeaked by in all 4 wins. The Colts are the only good team they've beaten. The 2nd half against the Rams, and the whole 49ers game, they were awful. The Eagles have all the talent in the world but the offense hasn't impressed me much as of late.

The whole only good team they've beaten card only works if the other team they are facing has actually beaten a good team.

Their offense is to blame on their thinning offensive line. When they get a few guys back (or hopefully pick one up) then they will be doing much better. Their line is causing McCoy to struggle big time. Regardless of what anyone says, I still think shady is the best RB in the league. Foles on the other hand is doing OKAY, but he overthrows all his long passes which is a killer. If he could just connect on one or two open receivers deep, they would be 5-0. 

Injuries aren't an excuse as to why McCoy is playing bad. You can use that as one all you want but you are wrong. He ran for 1.3k yards and 17 tds in 2011 behind one of the most god awful offensive lines you could possibly have. They'd more than likely be 5-0 if Cooper knew how to catch a ball.

#216 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2014 - 05:37 AM

The whole only good team they've beaten card only works if the other team they are facing has actually beaten a good team.

They kept it close with both Denver and Philly, who I consider good teams. Sure they didn't win, but I still think the Colts are great. Andrew Luck is really good, and hell the Colts are really good also. They are definitely the favorites in the AFC South. They should have ran the Texans out of the building by halftime.

#217 Psyduck

Psyduck
  • 431 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2014 - 07:59 AM

They kept it close with both Denver and Philly, who I consider good teams. Sure they didn't win, but I still think the Colts are great. Andrew Luck is really good, and hell the Colts are really good also. They are definitely the favorites in the AFC South. They should have ran the Texans out of the building by halftime.

Not going to lie, the Texans made is a pretty good game in the 2nd half. Actually thought they were going to pull the upset...then I remembered that FitzPatrick is their quarterback. 

#218 Eagles

Eagles
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2014 - 08:05 AM

Injuries aren't an excuse as to why McCoy is playing bad. You can use that as one all you want but you are wrong. He ran for 1.3k yards and 17 tds in 2011 behind one of the most god awful offensive lines you could possibly have. They'd more than likely be 5-0 if Cooper knew how to catch a ball.

Well, I think part of the reason McCoy is doing bad is he is trying to do too much. He is trying to make too much happen and isn't focusing on grabbing the damn ball and just running his route. He would rather try and cut back to try and open up his own lane for a big pick up. Which is not working. And Sproles is proof that it is not totally the line's fault, since he is having no trouble. If they get everything functioning smoothly, the Eagles are going to be a big threat. The special teams is unbelievable right now, but that will only cut it for so long. 

Edited by Eagles, 10 October 2014 - 11:04 AM.

#219 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2014 - 02:39 PM

My response was directed at your reasoning for taking the Giants. You said the Eagles squeaked by in all their wins and have only beaten the Colts. Who have the Giants beaten? Point being you can't say the Eagles haven't beaten anyone but the Colts as a justifiable reason for picking the Giants when the Giants have 0 notable wins to this point. Don't get me wrong you aren't reaching by picking the Giants they have a very good chance to win if Ryans can't go this Sunday.

Also the whole they've only squeaked by in their 4 wins just brings up my all time favorite sports quote. "They don't ask how, they ask how many?"

Well, I think part of the reason McCoy is doing bad is he is trying to do too much. He is trying to make too much happen and isn't focusing on grabbing the damn ball and just running his route. He would rather try and cut back to try and open up his own lane for a big pick up. Which is not working. And Sproles is proof that it is not totally the line's fault, since he is having no trouble. If they get everything functioning smoothly, the Eagles are going to be a big threat. The special teams is unbelievable right now, but that will only cut it for so long. 

You were the one that said the offensive line was the cause for his troubles...

#220 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2014 - 11:42 AM

Can I still submit mine haha

#221 Eagles

Eagles
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2014 - 01:05 PM

My response was directed at your reasoning for taking the Giants. You said the Eagles squeaked by in all their wins and have only beaten the Colts. Who have the Giants beaten? Point being you can't say the Eagles haven't beaten anyone but the Colts as a justifiable reason for picking the Giants when the Giants have 0 notable wins to this point. Don't get me wrong you aren't reaching by picking the Giants they have a very good chance to win if Ryans can't go this Sunday.

Also the whole they've only squeaked by in their 4 wins just brings up my all time favorite sports quote. "They don't ask how, they ask how many?"

You were the one that said the offensive line was the cause for

I didn't mean to say that the line was the only reason he was struggling. I do think its part of it though

#222 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2014 - 04:29 PM

My response was directed at your reasoning for taking the Giants. You said the Eagles squeaked by in all their wins and have only beaten the Colts. Who have the Giants beaten? Point being you can't say the Eagles haven't beaten anyone but the Colts as a justifiable reason for picking the Giants when the Giants have 0 notable wins to this point. Don't get me wrong you aren't reaching by picking the Giants they have a very good chance to win if Ryans can't go this Sunday

I completely ignored any of the Giants opponents when I posted, so that's my fault, and that's a good point. We will see. How about that Panthers/Bengals tie though?

Edited by talbs, 12 October 2014 - 04:29 PM.

#223 Psyduck

Psyduck
  • 431 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2014 - 06:40 PM

Can I still submit mine haha

Haha go for the Monday night game!

#224 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2014 - 06:54 PM

I completely ignored any of the Giants opponents when I posted, so that's my fault, and that's a good point. We will see. How about that Panthers/Bengals tie though?

At least it wasn't boring.:p I thought those two teams played defense though.

Edited by Outsider, 12 October 2014 - 06:55 PM.

#225 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2014 - 06:18 AM

At least it wasn't boring. :p I thought those two teams played defense though.

Cincinnati definitely was good early on this season but Carolina's has sucked all year. They shouldn't have let the entire secondary sign elsewhere.

Edited by talbs, 13 October 2014 - 06:19 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nflpredictions, prize, random, nudes, np, neopets, money, winning, kates nudes

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users