• This topic is locked This topic is locked
111 replies to this topic

#76 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2014 - 09:32 PM

There are no SuAP's, BGC's and only 1 MSPP in trades... my question is, how do you bring one out to trade (not necessarily right away), without looking dodgy? eg. your 10month account has 12- should you wait 6yrs or so to bring out the 1st one? can anyone offer some stealth advice? :)

If the account doesn't look like it can own one I wouldn't bother, but then again the tc has tons of people that are willing to buy that shady shit anyway so it would I guess.

#77 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2014 - 09:42 PM

If the account doesn't look like it can own one I wouldn't bother, but then again the tc has tons of people that are willing to buy that shady shit anyway so it would I guess.

Ah, under the table deals. It is always a risk i supose.

I wonder how long one would have to wait before releasing their second big ticket item without being noticed (assuming there is no secret deals going on- or there is, but ignore them lol)?

#78 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2014 - 10:01 PM

Ah, under the table deals. It is always a risk i supose.

I wonder how long one would have to wait before releasing their second big ticket item without being noticed (assuming there is no secret deals going on- or there is, but ignore them lol)?

Based off how widespread the duping was there are always going to be questioning the legitness of any high end item.

#79 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2014 - 10:35 PM

Haha still going strong with my pretty BD set :D 

#80 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2014 - 02:54 AM

This was one account:

Spoiler

I haven't seen anyone else with a haul as extensive as ours was :p

LOL keep them :D maybe in 2-3years time, you'll use that to attract more members to the community :p

#81 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2014 - 03:04 AM

LOL keep them :D maybe in 2-3years time, you'll use that to attract more members to the community :p

Keyword: was ;) :p

#82 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2014 - 03:09 AM

Based off how widespread the duping was there are always going to be questioning the legitness of any high end item.

fair point :)

#83 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 04:16 AM

@Prisca

Speaking from experience, there will still be "voices" after 6 months but if they don't report, nothing will be done from TNT part. But that is 2005 DD, when things only went on for 2 ~ 3 days. Unlike this one that is still going on after 1 full week.

Don't bother selling it in 2014. Like I said in the 2000 replies board that was deemed spam, more than 50% of the survivor for the first 2 weeks will out themselves to TNT to get frozen due to impatience. 

EDIT:

Also, if you are talking about SUAP, unless your account is relatively "Elite", the answer is never. There will never be a time it will be safe for you to sell. But could you survive through a transaction? Obviously, but the buyer will definitely be another person that abused the 2014 Dupe Week. I can 100% guarantee it. Most likely the Pure dupers that survive along with you.

Edited by neopetsexploded, 12 October 2014 - 04:20 AM.

#84 Poem

Poem
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 12 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 04:18 AM

How much would you guys buy a SuAP or MSPP onsite for, in np? :o

Curious what they are worth now!

#85 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2014 - 04:20 AM

I'm pretty sure they are worthless now with all the duping, but just to inform you there's a ban on trading for the moment ;)

#86 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 04:25 AM

I'm pretty sure they are worthless now with all the duping, but just to inform you there's a ban on trading for the moment ;)

SUAP was 720m ~ 750m

MSPP was 350m

Those were pre-dupe price.

They are not worthless now, but no one legit will buy them now. I would assume the next SUAP to be sold will be around that price as well whether or not legit.

#87 Poem

Poem

• 12 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 05:39 AM

@neopetsexploded
Really? For that much? The supply of them is extremely high.
Say I wanted to sell one not on-site. How much would be a fair amount to charge?

#88 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 08:31 AM

I'm not sure of off-site price. I never sold anything offsite before. I believe it will be harder to sell one because basically ALL the forums users know about the dupe, likely won't be willing to pay for it. 

In neo, at least people that are taking breaks, or those willing to take risk, could purchase it. And like I said, those that are willing to purchase likely are those pure dupers as well. No legit players will buy it any time soon. Selling it in forum, realistically will be even more difficult, I would say impossible. 

#89 Poem

Poem

• 12 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 08:46 AM

I'm not sure of off-site price. I never sold anything offsite before. I believe it will be harder to sell one because basically ALL the forums users know about the dupe, likely won't be willing to pay for it. 

In neo, at least people that are taking breaks, or those willing to take risk, could purchase it. And like I said, those that are willing to purchase likely are those pure dupers as well. No legit players will buy it any time soon. Selling it in forum, realistically will be even more difficult, I would say impossible. 

Ahh okay. Thanks! I'm talking about maybe a couple months down the road. Of course, the buyer would know it's illegit, but may still want it anyway. Do you think 10 mil or so is a good price? :p

#90 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 09:53 AM

Ahh okay. Thanks! I'm talking about maybe a couple months down the road. Of course, the buyer would know it's illegit, but may still want it anyway. Do you think 10 mil or so is a good price? :p

If you are talking about in Neo, I already said. I believe people will still pay 720m ~ 750m for SUAP few months down the route. Maybe slightly lesser but not way near 10m, not even anywhere near 100m.

But it's likely that Seller are willing to take much less because they have 10++ and it cost them nothing in the first place. 

#91 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2014 - 10:10 AM

I'll wait like a year to sell my first MSPP.

I'm curious what a TTear is worth now, I own 6.

#92 kadoating

kadoating
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 01:24 PM

I think you can sell them now for like 5m, (at least suaps were going for this price on auctions),  but you should wait 1 year or more to sell though

Edited by kadoating, 12 October 2014 - 01:25 PM.

#93 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2014 - 02:01 PM

@Prisca

Speaking from experience, there will still be "voices" after 6 months but if they don't report, nothing will be done from TNT part. But that is 2005 DD, when things only went on for 2 ~ 3 days. Unlike this one that is still going on after 1 full week.

Don't bother selling it in 2014. Like I said in the 2000 replies board that was deemed spam, more than 50% of the survivor for the first 2 weeks will out themselves to TNT to get frozen due to impatience. 

EDIT:

Also, if you are talking about SUAP, unless your account is relatively "Elite", the answer is never. There will never be a time it will be safe for you to sell. But could you survive through a transaction? Obviously, but the buyer will definitely be another person that abused the 2014 Dupe Week. I can 100% guarantee it. Most likely the Pure dupers that survive along with you.

Thanks for that! well, i am keen to wait. my main is nice an aged, i want to try and keep it. :)

#94 Poem

Poem

• 12 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 04:50 PM

If you are talking about in Neo, I already said. I believe people will still pay 720m ~ 750m for SUAP few months down the route. Maybe slightly lesser but not way near 10m, not even anywhere near 100m.

But it's likely that Seller are willing to take much less because they have 10++ and it cost them nothing in the first place. 

That's what I mean. the supply is extremely high, i'm doubtful it will stay at that high but we'll see! I'm hoping it does because I have quite a few tucked away :p

Thanks for your answers!

#95 Docshroomed

Docshroomed
  • 152 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 05:13 PM

A year? Fuck that, neopets will be taken down by then. A couple months and we're good to go.

#96 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 07:13 PM

That's what I mean. the supply is extremely high, i'm doubtful it will stay at that high but we'll see! I'm hoping it does because I have quite a few tucked away :p

Thanks for your answers!

Just because the sellers want to undersell due to stupidity doesn't mean the market price is 5m ~ 10m. I think I'm pretty clear in all the post I replied to you. 

#97 lionrain

lionrain
  • 252 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2014 - 04:27 AM

So I had no idea what was going on with this whole dupe thing, so I guess I'm a little confused as to why some of you have so many of these expensive items if it will take years, if ever to sell/trade them? If I had known that this was even possible, well I would have had to own one first, some kick ass BD items for my own purposes. 

#98 Pef

Pef
  • 189 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2014 - 06:25 AM

So I had no idea what was going on with this whole dupe thing, so I guess I'm a little confused as to why some of you have so many of these expensive items if it will take years, if ever to sell/trade them? If I had known that this was even possible, well I would have had to own one first, some kick ass BD items for my own purposes. 

There was a glitch going on where you could dupe items.. so lots of high end items were duped thousand times (maybe even millions, idunno). 

People were selling SuAPs, JSS, MSPPs, TTs and many others in their shops for like 99k  :lol2:

so lots of people now have duped items hahaaa :D

the glitch is solved by now tho :) but there are still lots of duped items hidden in SDBs :)

#99 mmk

mmk
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 07:28 AM

I agree that the storm is calming but it is still very difficult to sell any item due to the high suspicions of other users. I'd give it 1-2 weeks before selling items onsite is back to normal. Even a small item HTS worth less than 20-30 million is raising loads of suspicion in the current paranoia-ridden environment. Combine that with overzealous, jealous kids and it is very dangerous to sell anything you didn't get 100% legit atm.

Edited by mmk, 19 October 2014 - 07:29 AM.

#100 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2014 - 08:18 AM

I'm just gonna hold all of my dupes til a dozen of users start selling the same item I duped :p that'll be more safer. So far nothing like SuAPs or MSPP TCGs are in the Auction or TP so that's a sure sign to never sell the dupes at the moment.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dupes, glitch, neopets

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users