• Please log in to reply
2521 replies to this topic

#251 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:11 AM

Aw, darn. At least you'll ace your test(s) and feel good about yourself?

xD If I get 50% I'm happy too :p

#252 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:11 AM

It's just my parents and all the heavy stuff is mostly done (large furniture) now it's just boxes. I tried to be a pro and do it all myself and ended up with a herniated disc in my lower back womp womp

Oh yikes. I can't imagine how painful that must be. Hope you heal up well!

#253 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:12 AM

Pasta is life.

My bff is gluten intolerant. I always feel bad eating/making foods that contain gluten in front of her.

Have you tried or heard of Vegetti? It sounds weird and disgusting to me but idk I guess it's really popular.

I was just talking about that with someone else. It actually taste really good if you use zucchini! But yeah when I was eating strictly gluten free for a few months my friend felt SO bad eating bread in front of me.

#254 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:12 AM

I'm a pussy when it comes to spicy food. It would be awesome if I could eat a lot of chili, I love it.

You can make mild chili. :D 

I personally don't like my chili super spicy, so I just make it mild. My mom can't stand spicy foods. Everyone else I know looooves spicy stuff and putting spicy stuff in their spicy stuff.

#255 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:13 AM

@nitro -- Cello is my favorite solo instrument. But (personally) I think Trombone makes the best ensemble instrument. Nothing like 3 trombones in harmony...in tune of course lol.

***Warning - biased post. User used to play trombone.

#256 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

I personally don't like my chili super spicy, so I just make it mild. My mom can't stand spicy foods. Everyone else I know looooves spicy stuff and putting spicy stuff in their spicy stuff.

All my family but me loves spicy food!

#257 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Went to this ping pong club last night with my friends and got drunk, went to a strip club (I was still drunk), did my voluntary work with my kids today, and I'm going to see family tomorrow.

Ping pong club? That sounds amazing. Strip club, not so much, but I could endure that to witness a ping pong club. Sounds like a fun weekend!

xD If I get 50% I'm happy too :p

Like I always say, "D for degree"!

#258 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

Sounds like something my sister would love. She puts lime juice on EVERYTHING. Even mashed potatoes. Ugh.

Lime juice on mashed potatoes?!? Okay, that has to be a crime. D:

Gravy on mashed potatoes alllllll the way.

#259 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:14 AM

It's all about spicy stuff in your spicy stuff.

Like I always say, "D for degree"!

Bs and Cs make degrees.... and sometimes Ds.

#260 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:14 AM

Oh yikes. I can't imagine how painful that must be. Hope you heal up well!

thanks! It's hitting nerves so my hips and left leg are all numb :( I'm on meds and doing PT twice a week now though.

#261 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:15 AM

We have a cranberry wensleydale that I love, love, love. Not really that fancy to be honest. I just slice it and slap it on a soft roll. Nom nom nom.

Ugh, that sounds wonderful! I could really go for some now. ;_;

I think we only have American, Swiss, and Pepperjack. No bread though. Well, none worth spreading on, lol

#262 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Lime juice on mashed potatoes?!? Okay, that has to be a crime. D:

Gravy on mashed potatoes alllllll the way.

Right?! So nasty. She ordered lime soup at a restaurant a few weeks ago, and by the time I got to trying it she had squeezed like two more limes into it. Disgusting.

Yesss for gravy though. Can't wait for Thanksgiving!

#263 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

I love lime juice too, so citrusy. I need to eat something, all this food talk is making me hungry.

Word. I need to get up and make something, but I'm still not even halfway to 100. ;_;

#264 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:16 AM

Word. I need to get up and make something, but I'm still not even halfway to 100. ;_;

People will still be posting when you come back.

#265 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:16 AM

Me neither. Don't lose hope!

#266 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:17 AM

Hmm and to treat myself a piece of banana chocolate and a caramel coffee :3

#267 Oktober

Oktober
  • Team ASS

• 318 posts

Users Awards

Don't starve yourself, you have still a lot of time :p

#268 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Go eat! We'll still be here when you're back. :)

#269 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Me neither. Don't lose hope!

Once again, there's still 23ish hours to go.  You can go eat, poop, sleep, whatever, and still have plenty of time to get in your posts.

#270 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:18 AM

I still hate spicy food... How do I overcome it?

You have to kinda train yourself. I used to hate spicy foods, then I loved spicy foods cuz I trained myself with different levels of spicy... now I've lost that spicy immunity because I haven't been in practice for a couple years. :/

Some people are just born with it. I wish I was one of them. It's kinda good that i'm not though, so that I don't have to worry about over-spice-ifying my dishes.

#271 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Pasta is life.

My bff is gluten intolerant. I always feel bad eating/making foods that contain gluten in front of her.

Have you tried or heard of Vegetti? It sounds weird and disgusting to me but idk I guess it's really popular.

I've heard of it, but not tried it. I just use spaghetti squash or buy the bags of broccoli slaw and steam them. 

#272 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

Confirmed. I could eat spaghetti until the world ended. (With alternating sauces, of course.)

As long as it has meatballs. And garlic bread. But meatballs are life.

#273 Bee

Bee
  • 1169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:19 AM

Ping pong club? That sounds amazing. Strip club, not so much, but I could endure that to witness a ping pong club. Sounds like a fun weekend!

Yeah, the club's called Bounce and they have all these black lights and a pizza parlour and a cocktail bar. It was pretty cool. The strip club was one of the guys' idea (duh) and we didn't really stay that long. It was meh.

Ooooh, I used to play ping pong. I took lessons from an Olympic coach at one point :p

I'm shit at ping pong but that's really awesome.

#274 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:19 AM

As long as it has meatballs. And garlic bread. But meatballs are life.

I feel like I've lived a sad life - never tasted a good meatball before. But garlic bread...oh yessss.

#275 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:20 AM

Same - I even got one of those veggie spiralizers so I can eat zucchini like pasta and put fun sauces on top. I'm a pasta addict.

I'm so afraid of trying that lol. I'm worried I won't like it. I'm not too big on veggies, but I do like some. :x

When I experiment with cooking, it inevitably turns into a disaster. Too runny, not soft enough, tastes odd... 

Well, I guess I'll just have you do all my baking and I'll do all your cooking! :p

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: merica, serious topic of, discussion, this starts here, it begins now

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users