• Please log in to reply
2521 replies to this topic

#51 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:20 AM

I can only knit :p I've heard crochet is easier than knitting but I suck ass at it. lol
Also, she's a human haha, my daughter.

Whoops! Sorry didn't know. xD Cute name, though! 

Tomorrow there's the second part, but I'll do great on that! The exam was the ENEM (national exam of high school?) and it covers everything possible. Today it covered Geography, History, Filosophy, Chemistry, Physics and Biology.

I've never heard of the ENEM. We always had Stanford testing.

Do it! I need some more people to play with. If my friends and I played with you and your husband[boyfriend?] we could have a team of 5!

I'll definitely bug him about it. :D He's not too keen on the voice acting in Smite, though. He's a real stickler when it comes to voice acting--it's his dream to become a voice actor.

#52 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:21 AM

I hope this isn't out of line, but one of the tests I got an A on this week was on Neurology! We learned about that condition. It's exciting to me, but I'm sure it's not easy to live with. I commend you guys for not letting it beat you

Thanks for saying that! It gets tough, but with a lot of will power, you really can keep it manageable. I'd love to know more about how they covered it in your class! It's such a new concept for most doctors that I'm surprised you're learning about it!

#53 Hopeless

Hopeless
  • 184 posts

Users Awards

OH! TodayI did a little grocery shopping and bought 2 pork tenderloins (buy 1 get 1 free!!!), some vegetables, spaghetti sauce, and chicken. I've planned my meals out for the rest of this week and I'll be on leave in Georgia starting the 17th, so I won't have to make food for 3 weeks!! Money saver x123123123

I desperately need to go grocery shopping. I ended up ordering food last night instead from a nearby cafe, and this morning I woke up to a coupon in my inbox for $5 at that same cafe. Their promo code had the word "taco" in it. pretty strange for a cafe. Haha :)

#54 Bee

Bee
  • 1169 posts

Users Awards

10am? It's 2pm here! Been up basically since 4 because of a darn thunderstorm rattling the windows

It's 6pm here and raining cats and dogs. The local football team is also playing so all the buses are diverted and a 20 minute journey took me an hour instead. Fun times.

#55 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

What's wrong with cheese??

I like cheese, I just don't like vag in my cheese. No vag cheese please!

I'm annoyed they didn't make the new smash bro's for wii, because the 3DS has different characters than the Wii U does, and I don't really want to buy a Wii U. 

#56 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

YOU NEED SUPER SMASH BROS

I NEED PC GAMES, NOT NINTENDO CONSOLE GAMES!

#57 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

I just woke up and am firing up a nice pot of mac and cheese.

My week has been full of drugs, latent criminals, and Super Smash Bros 3DS.

Detective Keil, on the case! After he consumes some mac'n cheese.

SAT SUCKS. END OF DISCUSSION :p

Sounds about right. I'm glad all of that shit is waaaaaay behind me. xD

#58 Hopeless

Hopeless
  • 184 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:22 AM

Cheese is smelly, especially if you cut it.

My dinner last night was purely cheese and bread. I am a terrible person. (It was all so delicious though...)

#59 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:22 AM

I like cheese, I just don't like vag in my cheese. No vag cheese please!

I'm annoyed they didn't make the new smash bro's for wii, because the 3DS has different characters than the Wii U does, and I don't really want to buy a Wii U. 

But what about in your taco?

#60 Bee

Bee
  • 1169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:23 AM

Cheese is smelly, especially if you cut it.

It's more delicious the smellier? it is.

That sounds totally wrong.

Edited by Bee, 08 November 2014 - 10:23 AM.

#61 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Aw, well at least you can make up for the bad subjects with the good ones. Which ones are you best at?

Portuguese, Math, Biology and Chemistry. The two first will be tomorrow, and the two last were too hard today :p

#62 Oktober

Oktober
  • Team ASS

• 318 posts

Users Awards

I have no idea, I'm anti-social and didn't introduce myself to them when they moved in. They've only been there a few months.

This sound totally like me, I barely know who lives in which apartment. I only know the guy with the big black dog because I'm a crazy dog-lady and I've been dogsitting for him

#63 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

That sounds horrible!

I hate caffeine too because I crash really really bad, and it counteracts any positive effects I might have for a short energy boost.

Yeah, I've never had a positive reaction to caffeine either! Just makes my heart race so fast that it makes me tired easily. So basically it works the opposite way for me than most people? Haha, my body is truly strange.

#64 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

But what about in your taco?

Vag taco's don't taste too bad. Better than vag burritos.  

#65 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:24 AM

Whoops! Sorry didn't know. xD Cute name, though! 

I've never heard of the ENEM. We always had Stanford testing.

I'll definitely bug him about it. :D He's not too keen on the voice acting in Smite, though. He's a real stickler when it comes to voice acting--it's his dream to become a voice actor.

Turn the voices off, and he can voice act his own shits haha

What are you going to make?

Today -- Chicken parmesan, with blanched green beans. Tomorrow -- Grilled peppercorn tenderloin, with grilled potatoes. Monday - Leftover pork + potatoes. Tuesday -- Free eating everywhere because of Veterans Day :] Wednesday -- Grilled Teriyaki pork tenderloin with garlic mashed potatoes. Thursday + Friday -- Chili.

#66 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:24 AM

My dinner last night was purely cheese and bread. I am a terrible person. (It was all so delicious though...)

Mmmm sounds like a good dinner. I had a burger and fries, but I didn't time it correctly with my medicine so I threw it up. Oh well. What type of bread and cheese did you have?

#67 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:25 AM

Vag taco's don't taste too bad. Better than vag burritos.  

I meant cheese, you pervert.

Mmmm sounds like a good dinner. I had a burger and fries, but I didn't time it correctly with my medicine so I threw it up. Oh well. What type of bread and cheese did you have?

I had beef heart stew.

#68 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

I've always wanted to try playing Codex people in Smash Bros 3DS. Hit me up with friend code or whatever is needed for linking up.

#69 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

Just Minecraft. Lame, I know, but school is on the way. Next week is the finals week, so after that -- GAME TIME.

Minecraft is the one game I just can't get into. :/ I guess I'm not really into sandboxes.

Other games, however, DEVOUR me.

At least on the ACT you can guess, makes everything a ton easier. Though in 2016 the SAT'll stop taking away points for wrong answers, so guess away. Just had to be the year after I graduate high school. *grumbles*

Hooray for making it easier on the following generations... not... ;_; I'm already sick of all these preteens' shit.

I suck at ACT too. Not enough time for all those problems! I also can't take the new SAT because I graduate too early :(

I remember being told that ACT was more math related, so I never bothered. I HATE math, contrary to my stereotype. >_>

#70 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:26 AM

Nintendo console games are good too :( If you really want to play on your computer, you can use the Dolphin emulator to emulate a wii, and play brawl/melee

I know, I love nintendo :p But it's because I just got this new PC, so I'm looking for games to play that I couldn't on my last PC.

I might try that...

#71 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Turn the voices off, and he can voice act his own shits haha

Today -- Chicken parmesan, with blanched green beans. Tomorrow -- Grilled peppercorn tenderloin, with grilled potatoes. Monday - Leftover pork + potatoes. Tuesday -- Free eating everywhere because of Veterans Day :] Wednesday -- Grilled Teriyaki pork tenderloin with garlic mashed potatoes. Thursday + Friday -- Chili.

Could you be my chef? That sounds delicious.

I meant cheese, you pervert.

This is what happens when you hang out with guys your whole life. 

#72 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Let's write a story!

http://www.neocodex....-write-a-story/

#73 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:27 AM

Dang you guys its only been half an hour and there are already like four pages to this thread!!

Also aaahh I finally unlocked Ganondorf if Smash!! He kept kicking my ass so it took me a few tries to get him ;w; <3 Why are the character unlock fights so hard this time around geeez

#74 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:27 AM

Let's write a story!

http://www.neocodex....-write-a-story/

How dare you take away from this topic!

Could you be my chef? That sounds delicious.

My rate is very very hefty :p Can you afford it?

#75 Bee

Bee
  • 1169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:28 AM

Yum, I'm really too lazy to cook. But I love baking. I just find it more fun.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: merica, serious topic of, discussion, this starts here, it begins now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users