2521 replies to this topic

#2401 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 07:22 PM

Great idea!

@Keil I love you again. Who wants bacon wrapped in bacon wrapped in...... bacon? :)

No thank you. I'm a vegetarian by choice.

#2402 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 07:22 PM

No thank you. I'm a vegetarian by choice.

Why?

#2403 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 07:23 PM

What about heart shaped pizzas?

Every heart shaped thing reminds me of butts.

Why?

Because I needed an excuse to not eat the thing anewvision is trying to kill me off with.

#2404 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 07:24 PM

That would kill me.

It wouldn't be me killing you though, it would be your... body? or your heart... something is to blame that isn't me

#2405 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 07:25 PM

It wouldn't be me killing you though, it would be your... body? or your heart... something is to blame that isn't me

I'm no doctor but I need my body and my heart in order to live.

#2406 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 07:27 PM

I'm no doctor but I need my body and my heart in order to live.

but I'm not killing your heart, it would just die. Ideally.

#2407 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 07:29 PM

but I'm not killing your heart, it would just die. Ideally.

Perfect sense.

What would you do if pizza disappeared off the face of the earth? If mad scientists wanted to, they can genetically engineer a super microorganism that can kill all the wheat and tomato plants needed to make pizza.

#2408 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 07:35 PM

Perfect sense.

What would you do if pizza disappeared off the face of the earth? If mad scientists wanted to, they can genetically engineer a super microorganism that can kill all the wheat and tomato plants needed to make pizza.

Well that would probably screw a lot of things up bwahaha other than pizza... soooooo I'd be scurred

#2409 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 07:35 PM

I'm studying for my political behavior exam :( 

pizza "sheets" are a big thing in the town I'm living in right now and they fucking suck. They're not Sicilian slices, just like...square pizza that isn't made well. I haven't really found a pizza place that compares to downstate yet, and I've tried five or six places 

#2410 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 07:37 PM

Perfect sense.

Wheat and tomatoes are both pretty disgusting anyway

pizza "sheets" are a big thing in the town I'm living in right now and they fucking suck. They're not Sicilian slices, just like...square pizza that isn't made well. I haven't really found a pizza place that compares to downstate yet, and I've tried five or six places 

Political behavior sounds interesting

#2411 DonValentino

DonValentino

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 07:39 PM

1.         Please discuss the clash of civilization argument and make sure that you have discussed the following issues:

a.       Comparison with Fukuyama’s argument. Explain Fukuyama’s theory and why his theory was rejected in the 1990s.

b.      Discuss Huntington’s argument regarding the relationship between democracy and Islam.

c.       What are the critiques leveled against the clash of civilization argument in the literatüre regarding Islam/Islamic countries and democracy? 

2.         What are the major secularization theories and their expectation with regard to the level of religiosity in a country?  Apply these theories to the following context and discuss which theory better explains religiosity in following context?

a.       Europe

b.      The US

c.       Ex-communist countries

3.        What are the sources of party attachment?  Why has it declined recently across developed democracies? What are the consequences of decline in partisanship? Discuss it in relation to turnout and protest? 

4.         What is the relationship between trust in government/parliament and support for democratic regime?  Why is it that persistent low trust in Congress has not lead to the breakdown of democratic regime in the US?

#2412 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 07:39 PM

Wheat and tomatoes are both pretty disgusting anyway

Political behavior sounds interesting

But wheat is used for so much!!!!! @DonValentino where in the world are you? pizza sheet?!

#2413 DonValentino

DonValentino

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 07:40 PM

But wheat is used for so much!!!!! @DonValentino where in the world are you? pizza sheet?!

upstate new york, like three hours NW of nyc

mxthumb10023849.jpg

#2414 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 07:40 PM

Well that would probably screw a lot of things up bwahaha other than pizza... soooooo I'd be scurred

Fun fact: The best way to take down a mega-civilization is to decimate their agriculture. It's a common trend I've read in short stories and books.

Go study and post here while you're at it if you want to procrastinate.

#2415 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 07:41 PM

1.         Please discuss the clash of civilization argument and make sure that you have discussed the following issues:

a.       Comparison with Fukuyama’s argument. Explain Fukuyama’s theory and why his theory was rejected in the 1990s.

b.      Discuss Huntington’s argument regarding the relationship between democracy and Islam.

c.       What are the critiques leveled against the clash of civilization argument in the literatüre regarding Islam/Islamic countries and democracy? 

2.         What are the major secularization theories and their expectation with regard to the level of religiosity in a country?  Apply these theories to the following context and discuss which theory better explains religiosity in following context?

a.       Europe

b.      The US

3.        What are the sources of party attachment?  Why has it declined recently across developed democracies? What are the consequences of decline in partisanship? Discuss it in relation to turnout and protest? 

4.         What is the relationship between trust in government/parliament and support for democratic regime?  Why is it that persistent low trust in Congress has not lead to the breakdown of democratic regime in the US?

Blah boring.. goodluck with that bro! 0_o

I'm getting strongly inspired to make some music tonight, now if only audacity cooperates with me.. 

#2416 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 07:42 PM

upstate new york, like three hours NW of nyc

Lel NY with bad pizza... that's funny. I'm sorry for your loss of awesome pizza

Fun fact: The best way to take down a mega-civilization is to decimate their agriculture. It's a common trend I've read in short stories and books.

But you're part of this civilization you fooool!

Edited by anewvision, 09 November 2014 - 07:42 PM.

#2417 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 07:43 PM

I don't eat it, but I know everyone else in the world depends on it.

I think it's a pretty common trend in history too, as far as taking down the little people in order to rise to dictatorship.

#2418 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 07:44 PM

pizza sheet?!

Its what you wrap up in at night. xD

#2419 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 07:44 PM

Ugh after watching a bunch of super smash bros wii u on youtube, i really want a wii u :(

Don't do it; it's a trap!

#2420 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 07:45 PM

I don't eat it, but I know everyone else in the world depends on it.

Yaaa! I kinda do 0-0 I'm a vegetarian bwahaha I eat a lot of wheat containers

#2421 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

a.       Europe

b.      The US

I can't imagine myself in a class like that. I don't imagine the essay questions to be too difficult, but the topic itself doesn't interest me. Especially if I did read up of those topics, I would be more focused analyzing the social psych behind the decisions to form political powers.

If someone destroyed corn, the United States would crumble to dust.

#2422 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Ugh after watching a bunch of super smash bros wii u on youtube, i really want a wii u :(

Is that even out yet?

#2423 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 07:46 PM

We're working on it! Yay!

#2424 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 07:47 PM

Yaaa right :rolleyes: we have more corn than we know what to do with!!! It totally would

#2425 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 07:47 PM

Coming out in less than 2 weeks!

Just in time for that holiday it's too early to talk about!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: merica, serious topic of, discussion, this starts here, it begins now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users