Update to Main Shop Restocks

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#26 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2014 - 09:08 PM

Are the programs going to be able to account for restock bans now?

#27 Fisher

Fisher
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 09:18 PM

Considering how relatively new the update is, I wouldn't go with now. But hopefully within next week. Apologies if my post was too obvious. :D

#28 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2014 - 09:38 PM

I'm loving the update. My whole income on NPs are all based on ABing :p this just makes me more delighted to keep the process running.

#29 ilovegnj

ilovegnj
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 01:33 AM

It's harder and harder to get items now probably since more people will AB longer during the shop clean.

Barely get any items today, even though I avoid going to the popular shop :(  :unsure: 

#30 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2014 - 01:36 AM

:D Yay more hope for me to snag r99 stamps and complete my album 

#31 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2014 - 04:27 AM

Downside for me is more abers as im  a legit restocker :p but it is good to see positive things being done.

#32 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2014 - 11:35 AM

This is the biggest turn up neopets has ever done

#33 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2014 - 06:55 PM

It's harder and harder to get items now probably since more people will AB longer during the shop clean.

Barely get any items today, even though I avoid going to the popular shop  :(  :unsure: 

More ppl means more lag

the lag helped me rs legit as the program freeze with the lag.

still contemplating to buy junk stamps

no one is clearing shops manually anymore

#34 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2014 - 07:11 PM

More ppl means more lag

still contemplating to buy junk stamps

no one is clearing shops manually anymore

I might join in on this with you. Not for too long though, I've been doing a lot of this lately. I have a few hundred stamps in each account that are junk :c .

#35 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2014 - 07:50 PM

More ppl means more lag

That's why I'm glad I'm a night owl. :p The lag killed me on my legit rsing earlier today but when all else fails the night time is always fast for me. At some point last night there was no lag at all on my side.

#36 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2014 - 06:33 AM

I think it checks for restock bans by looks at the tiki tack which at least currently still has a fair amount of items, so I don't anticipate it being a problem, I haven't had a problem with it since the update

#37 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2014 - 09:45 AM

I think it checks for restock bans by looks at the tiki tack which at least currently still has a fair amount of items, so I don't anticipate it being a problem, I haven't had a problem with it since the update

The tiki would still get cleared though, wouldn't it?

#38 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2014 - 09:58 AM

The tiki would still get cleared though, wouldn't it?

It might, I've checked it a few times and its always had stock. They might have left that shop alone since most people check restock bans there

#39 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2014 - 10:33 AM

It might, I've checked it a few times and its always had stock. They might have left that shop alone since most people check restock bans there

Nah, a few hours back I was on Tiki and stock was zero. I just wanted to buy some cheap junk to check my fastest time to buy and it directs me to the Igloo LOL :D 

#40 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2014 - 06:28 PM

Man, i haven't RS'd in like months and the first hour in i get RS banned LOL. The restock update is too strong. 

#41 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2014 - 06:59 PM

Man, i haven't RS'd in like months and the first hour in i get RS banned LOL. The restock update is too strong. 

You're probably not RSd band. just hit stop on the ABer and wait a min or a few, and then start it back up. I've had to do that a number of times today. Sometimes I waited 5 or so mins, while taking my dog out and having a quick drag, came back and ran it again and I was golden.

#42 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2014 - 07:54 PM

You're probably not RSd band. just hit stop on the ABer and wait a min or a few, and then start it back up. I've had to do that a number of times today. Sometimes I waited 5 or so mins, while taking my dog out and having a quick drag, came back and ran it again and I was golden.

Cool beans, ill try that next time. Thanks.

#43 Pef

Pef
  • 189 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2014 - 02:00 PM

Am I the only person not liking this update?  :lol2:

All items are deflating a lot  :(  so sad  :(

#44 s2_yan

s2_yan
  • 98 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 03:42 PM

ya items are deflating alot, and abing items got harder bc of competition :(

#45 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2014 - 05:06 PM

so, i feel like i have been rs banned for like 2 days now... whaaaaat?

#46 s2_yan

s2_yan
  • 98 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 06:41 PM

no deflation is not good for rsers bc u get less val for ur item while retired or r.99 items will keep on inflating

#47 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2014 - 08:24 PM

so, i feel like i have been rs banned for like 2 days now... whaaaaat?

I've been banned for 14 hours now, I'll keep you updated if it stretches out longer like yours has! I was just recently wondering if they changed how RS bans work. It doesn't make much sense to update to something that makes everyone think they are RS banned, but then also still leave the possibility to actually get RS banned into the mix.  :S

#48 ilovegnj

ilovegnj
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 07:49 AM

Disclaimer:Not sure it can help or not, but it is my way to do it. So don't follow me if you find it risky 

I changed my program's RS ban waiting to 1 min, then set the schedule as usual, which won't get RS ban easily (at least I didn't get any single RS  ban since I start using the program in 3 accounts). As long as you don't refresh like crazy and 24/7 ABing i think it won't get you ban easily, or you just separate 24/7 into different accounts  :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2: Since I set my RS ban waiting for 1 min, I make sure my schedule 99.99% won't get RS ban since my purpose of doing so is to make sure AB program still working even the shops are cleaned and 0 items everywhere.

Even though sometime the shop is cleaned automatically, and the program misunderstanding it and just wait for the RS ban for like 30min+. If you just change it to 1 min, the program will start ABing after 1 min until there are some items in the shop(or keep waiting for 1min again and again until the shop have some items)

Now you may say sometime during the RS ban (1min)The shop may already stocking, but from my experiences the 1st stock, usually just some trash item with few items profit>20k(maybe some UB too), you may miss some items from 1st stock but the main point is program will keep running instead of stop for like 30 min + And during the time that the shop clean more often, the RS ban (1 min time) can actually pretend you are resting or AFK for a while, and the second and third restocking the AB will back to normal. I actually end up getting more items than i thought somehow since the shop clean more often LOL

Edited by ilovegnj, 19 November 2014 - 08:13 AM.

#49 Fisher

Fisher
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 07:52 AM

Disclaimer:Not sure it can help or not, but it is my way to do it. So don't follow me if you find it risky 

I changed my program's RS ban waiting to 1 min, then set the schedule as usual, which won't get RS ban easily (at least I didn't get any single RS  ban since I start using the program in 3 accounts). As long as you don't refresh like crazy and 24/7 ABing i think it won't get you ban easily, or you just separate 24/7 into different accounts  :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2: Since I set my RS ban waiting for 1 min, I make sure my schedule 100% won't get RS ban since my purpose of doing so is to make sure AB program still working even the shops are cleaned and 0 items everywhere.

Even though sometime the shop is cleaned automatically, and the program misunderstanding it and just wait for the RS ban for like 30min+. If you just change it to 1 min, the program will start ABing after 1 min until there are some items in the shop(or keep waiting for 1min again and again until the shop have some items)

Now you may say sometime during the RS ban (1min)The shop may already stocking, but from my experiences the 1st stock, usually just some trash item with few items profit>20k(maybe some UB too), you may miss some items from 1st stock but the main point is program will keep running instead of stop for like 30 min + And during the time that the shop clean more often, the RS ban (1 min time) can actually pretend you are resting or AFK for a while, and the second and third restocking the AB will back to normal. I actually end up getting more items than i thought somehow since the shop clean more often LOL

I'm Fisher and I approve of this message.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users