• Please log in to reply
331 replies to this topic

#101 Helix

Helix
  • 229 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2015 - 12:01 AM

They're on different account  :rolleyes:

Time to move pets around to paint them pretty.

#102 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2015 - 12:04 AM

Light faerie for me today :)

;.; I miss like 1 dollar from buying NC here. I curse my parents from not allowing me to use paypal

#103 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2015 - 12:04 AM

2 Dark Faerie quests today.

#104 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2015 - 12:14 AM

Ew, Earth Faerie gave me speed. 1 for 3 useful faeries. Fire, Air, and Earth, which gave speed.

#105 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2015 - 12:21 AM

http://imgur.com/XBV6fPm

You mean this @Strategist :p

I would go buy out entire provinces, i think the most i spent on one trip was 9 grand. And yes, i had lots of very very difficult conversations with many clerks. Several times i had to call my credit card company to prove i had the money so that they believe i was not scamming them.

I still have them all in a cabinet, they weigh more than you would expect them to.

#106 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2015 - 12:37 AM

Event- Fyora (yay)- +2 lvl +5 health +5 strength.

Cookie- Air Faerie

#107 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2015 - 01:00 AM

http://imgur.com/XBV6fPm

You mean this @Strategist :p

I would go buy out entire provinces, i think the most i spent on one trip was 9 grand. And yes, i had lots of very very difficult conversations with many clerks. Several times i had to call my credit card company to prove i had the money so that they believe i was not scamming them.

I still have them all in a cabinet, they weigh more than you would expect them to.

Woah... O_o I'm like. Speechless. So many. Do you have any interesting stories to tell about conversations with the clerks? :lol2:

#108 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2015 - 01:15 AM

Woah... O_o I'm like. Speechless. So many. Do you have any interesting stories to tell about conversations with the clerks? :lol2:

Yeah, i have a few.

Futureshop is the only place you can buy the pink, blue and yellow (which i surprisingly have none of) 1000NC cards in Canada and for those of you that have worked at futureshop you should know how your giftcard system works. For those that don't let me explain - For every card you swipe, immediately after the swipe it will contact incomm (the provider of the cards) to see if the card is still valid and if it is still available for sale. So there is one "transaction" for every card swiped to start, next off after you have paid, it will call one by one again (thankfully all at once) to actually confirm purchase of the card and make them ready for use.... So all in all, it is quite a lengthy process - oh and did i mention most of the older futureshops are still on dial-up for their pos machines? Meaning its an actual phone-call the machine makes to activate these cards.... ANYWAYS - the point of all of that is to let you know that buying 120 of these cards at once can take some time - and in one situation it took an upwards of 45 minutes with me and a cashier having a conversation. She was my age and such, and i started flirting with her and she would flirt back - it was a fun way to pass the time xD I did get her number, but didn't call her back :p

That's one of the stories, lol.

I do miss going out to do it, it was quite the adventure :)

#109 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2015 - 06:03 AM

My current cookie runs out later today.  If I do the event quest, and then it, can I then use another cookie and get another quest?

#110 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2015 - 06:58 AM

My current cookie runs out later today.  If I do the event quest, and then it, can I then use another cookie and get another quest?

As soon as the countdown for the first cookie disappears I believe you can open another one a use it in the same day, at least that makes sense to me but I never tried it so do it at your own risk (the worst thing it can happen is that you may lost the first day of your second cookie).

#111 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2015 - 07:02 AM

As soon as the countdown for the first cookie disappears I believe you can open another one a use it in the same day, at least that makes sense to me but I never tried it so do it at your own risk (the worst thing it can happen is that you may lost the first day of your second cookie).

Thank you.  It makes sense to me as well.... but it is TNT.  Unless someone reports otherwise I'll try it and report back.

#112 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2015 - 08:12 AM

Oh wow, that takes FOREVER then. Can't imagine what just other customers were thinking XD

#113 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2015 - 08:14 AM

Oh wow, that takes FOREVER then. Can't imagine what just other customers were thinking XD

I usually got my own line at counters. And lots of weird looks from people - like i was some rich brat blowing my money on game cards... Twas funny.

#114 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2015 - 09:46 AM

3 air faerie

6 light faerie

2 queen Fyora

4 dark faerie

9 soup faerie

3 earth faerie

7 water faerie

3 battle faerie

2 fire faerie

2 grey faerie = 1 light faerie + 1 water faerie

1 fountain faerie (please, go away to another users' accounts)

#115 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2015 - 10:14 AM

I usually got my own line at counters. And lots of weird looks from people - like i was some rich brat blowing my money on game cards... Twas funny.

XD That's so funny. Wonder what I'd think if I saw someone do that

#116 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2015 - 01:48 PM

Soup Faerie: +2 to movement and HP. Stupid useless movement points!
Cookie: Light Faerie

#117 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2015 - 04:15 PM

http://ncmall.neopet...mall/shop.phtml

To anyone interested. Hurry up.

Faerie Quest Fortune Cookie
100 50 NC
Only 305 left!

#118 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2015 - 05:33 PM

So I decide to check the quest page just for the sake of it... And I find out that I have a quest from the Grey Faerie. Three quests in a day, weird o.O

And I got the Dark Faerie effect, +3 defense. +9 defense in a day, good :p

#119 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2015 - 05:34 PM

Doesn't the dark faerie give HP though? I think it's water that gives out defense points. 

I'm confused now. 

#120 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2015 - 05:38 PM

Oh, my mistake. So +6 HP +3 defense :p

#121 Amadeus

Amadeus
  • 135 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2015 - 06:36 PM

Grey FFQ. I'm pleased I went to buy NC for the first time because now I have a stock of cookies for the next 6 months.

#122 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2015 - 10:37 PM

Oh, my mistake. So +6 HP +3 defense :p

What gives +3 defense though?

#123 Amadeus

Amadeus
  • 135 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2015 - 10:41 PM

The Water Faerie and the Battle Faerie (the battle Faerie gives you +3 Atk & HP too)

Edited by Amadeus, 27 February 2015 - 10:42 PM.

#124 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2015 - 11:21 PM

The Water Faerie and the Battle Faerie (the battle Faerie gives you +3 Atk & HP too)

Ah okay, didn't know Battle Faerie could give 1 defence

#125 Helix

Helix
  • 229 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2015 - 11:38 PM

Fyora asked for a 900k item today lol no

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users