32 replies to this topic

#26 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 06:16 AM

There has been deflation for main shop items but that is more of the clears

Dice-a-roo is officially down

heard there has been glitches there similar to the blige dice but not too sure the scale

I once used the lag for Double or Nothing HST.

A pain to do

multiple clicks get you to 160np (max i went to) on the 'first' toss

Not easy but i got my avatar and trophy months ago.

All the non flash games probably going to be down soon

#27 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 09:30 AM

There has been deflation for main shop items but that is more of the clears

Dice-a-roo is officially down

heard there has been glitches there similar to the blige dice but not too sure the scale

I once used the lag for Double or Nothing HST.

A pain to do

multiple clicks get you to 160np (max i went to) on the 'first' toss

Not easy but i got my avatar and trophy months ago.

All the non flash games probably going to be down soon

Everything is dying!

#28 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 11:47 AM

Everything is dying!

They literally just should take everythig down for a week or something to fix it all

#29 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 12:55 PM

The problem is that TNT started to create too many dailies that offer a wide range of items. If everybody gets them free everyday, why would they buy it?

The only way to restore this crap is to reduce the dailies' prize pools. It's just TOO many items. Yeah, sure, they created the Coincidence but it only requires 3 items every 24 hours, on the other side we have:

- battledome

- forgotten shore

- anchor management

- grave danger

and so on. So many fucking things that not even if the coincidence could be used twice a day, the junk we get from the other dailies would be drained out of the economy. 

We all like free things, but after a while it ruins everything.

#30 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 09:28 PM

Yea, there's way too many things. And they give too good of stuff which screws up the economy. PKMP's went from like 17 mil to 150k. PDE's went from like 17 mil to 450k. Even other krawk MP's and Draik Eggs and Draik MP's all deflate dfrom like 17-20 mil down to 500k-3 mil

#31 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 10:20 PM

Yea, there's way too many things. And they give too good of stuff which screws up the economy. PKMP's went from like 17 mil to 150k. PDE's went from like 17 mil to 450k. Even other krawk MP's and Draik Eggs and Draik MP's all deflate dfrom like 17-20 mil down to 500k-3 mil

Pretty sure those at least were an effort to make the species less "status symbol"ish and more available for the average user. I do remember TNT mentioning that was their intention at some point.

#32 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 11:40 PM

Pretty sure those at least were an effort to make the species less "status symbol"ish and more available for the average user. I do remember TNT mentioning that was their intention at some point.

Yes it was and I agreed with it.  I thought they where way way to high a status pet.

One thing that anoyed me was the devaluing of Pirate coloured pets, these IMO where a good affordable goal for ppl to aim for now what colour has replaced it I dont know.

#33 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2015 - 02:21 PM

But it devalued it WAAY too much. Draiks and krawks who were the most expensive pet are now cheaper than Lutaris, Kacheeks, and a few others. Also devalued pirate by a lot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users