Best way to not get Frozen?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#26 Jaglever

Jaglever
  • 32 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2015 - 11:00 PM

I'm sure that would be fine if you alternate between the two.  And I don't think you can open two programs at the same time using the manager.

Here's a good guide on how not to get frozen: http://www.neocodex....rosia-neocodex/

Edited by Jaglever, 21 May 2015 - 11:00 PM.

#27 reg1992

reg1992
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 02:27 PM

Anyone know the best shops to keep a low profile but still turn a decent profit? I've ben frozen twice in the past using Abrosia, one time aftering ABing in Magic and the second time after ABing in stamps. Definitely steering clear of both those places. Not worth the risk.

Edited by reg1992, 13 June 2015 - 02:29 PM.

#28 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 02:29 PM

Anyone know the best shops to keep a low profile but still turn a decent profit? I've ben frozen twice in the past using Abrosia, one time aftering ABing in Magic and the seocnd time after ABing in stamps. Definitely steering clear of both those places. Not worth the risk.

Your mistake was ABing in stamps and magic to begin with. They're the most watched shops by not only TNT, but people on the TP as well.

There's really no "best" shops to be in to do what you want, but I would maybe recommend the Super System to give you a good starting point. http://www.neocodex....68-supersystem/

#29 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 11:55 AM

Anyone know the best shops to keep a low profile but still turn a decent profit? I've ben frozen twice in the past using Abrosia, one time aftering ABing in Magic and the second time after ABing in stamps. Definitely steering clear of both those places. Not worth the risk.

I use to AB on those two shops and I never had problems. The thing you have to remember is to not overdo it. When I get 1 or 2 items there, I stop for a couple of days and AB on another shops. Other thing I learned to do was to not sell things right away. It's better if you let them sit in the SDB for a few day (or weeks if you're super paranoid like me).

#30 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 05:40 PM

I don't think there's any real rhyme or reason to it. Plenty of legit players have been frozen over being "too good" at RSing. The logic is beyond understanding because do too well too consistently and you MUST be using a bot because you can't do well all the time. Do too well rarely and you MUST be using a bot because it's out of the ordinary. Idk if anybody's been frozen for being too lousy at RSing but I wouldn't be very surprised if they were, because they MUST be using a bot too.

#31 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2015 - 06:37 AM

Yeah, to be honest, just playing runs you the risk of being iced. I remember, I was like 9 or 10 playing neopets and I bought a 40k lab piece (the others were listed at like 90k). I got so excited because it was one of the pieces I needed. I bought it and two minutes later my account was frozen for cheating. I was a kid. I didn't do anything. I just happened to search secret lab map at the right time and I just happened to snipe a discounted piece. Hell, the idea of cheating was not even a concept in my mind. After that, my older sister helped me find a spider browser for random events, so I could get my neopoints back and remake my account. I was so devastated. My mom even joined NPs and played games earning me neopoints. How sad right?

So, there is not right way to cheat or even play Neopets. You just have to hope TNT won't ice you.

#32 nguyenmep

nguyenmep
  • 8 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2015 - 01:42 PM

What is the risk of autobuying 

Defense Magic?

Battle Magic?

I hear Magic Shop and Stamp = death for ABers.

I refresh every 15-35

and OCR+Haggle is about 1800ms-3000ms

I been AB at foods for the past couple weeks

My account is over 6 years old.

#33 Rhizome

Rhizome
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 02:40 AM

Defense Magic?

Battle Magic?

I refresh every 15-35

I just recently started ABing on a y/o old side at stamp and magic. Got a few items for each and will stop after one more. Hope I don't get frozen/chain frozen.... I'm between 1500-3000ms and refresh every 2.7 seconds or so (I do this in real life, too). I'm thinking that if the program fails to buy an item or two for every one it does buy it seems semi legit. We'll see.

#34 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2015 - 02:49 AM

Defense Magic?

Battle Magic?

I refresh every 15-35

I've been ABing in stamps with my main for almost a year now, and no problems yet. The only difference is that I add the stamps I don't have already to my stamp album, so maybe that makes it less risky. I think defense magic and battle magic have the same freeze rate.

Edited by iKate, 21 July 2015 - 02:49 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users