Quantcast

Photo

Just got back home, has TNT patched the glitch yet?

• Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

#101 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 01:56 PM

I don't know, but... for me looks like it's been patched!

It's not.

#102 Pef

Pef
  • 189 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 01:56 PM

I want a candychan stamp sigh

not to sell, just to put in my album  :lol2:

#103 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 01:57 PM

Did anyone already tried duping nc items? (It didn't work with me a while ago but I'm too scared to try it again.)

#104 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 01:58 PM

Did anyone already tried duping nc items? (It didn't work with me a while ago but I'm too scared to try it again.)

I tried it yesterday with faerie cookies and it wasn't working :/

#105 Nano

Nano
  • a delicious kiwi

• 325 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 01:58 PM

Duped NC from the last duping didn't work anyways. You couldn't put it in you closet.

#106 Lilitu2

Lilitu2
  • 76 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 02:06 PM

Just out of curiosity, if you guys would sell all duped items today, how much would you make? 10mil? 50mil? 500mil? 1b?

#107 Pef

Pef
  • 189 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 02:08 PM

I only have 4 duped suaps, I don't think they're worth that much anymore  :lol2:

#108 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 02:10 PM

I tried it yesterday with faerie cookies and it wasn't working :/

Duped NC from the last duping didn't work anyways. You couldn't put it in you closet.

Aw too bad, I'd rather have duped nc items than duped np items (and it doesn't fuck up the economy)

#109 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 02:11 PM

545 mil. Although 320 mil of that is in 8 stamps

#110 boobface

boobface
  • 197 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 02:15 PM

gagghghrt!! :reaper:  I want to dupe neggs to train my pet but they are being really dumb and they are not duping FML 

I dont know why some think this will kill neopets, I think last year was way worse and it was just fine, economy is fucked up with or without dupes lol

#111 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 02:16 PM

Just out of curiosity, if you guys would sell all duped items today, how much would you make? 10mil? 50mil? 500mil? 1b?

5mil, I don't have anything worth a lot except stamps but I'm too scared to dupe the expensive ones because it's on my main. (And I dont have anything worth a lot on shells)

Edited by iKate, 05 May 2015 - 02:17 PM.

#112 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 02:17 PM

Add 45 mil to that figure LOL, didn't mean to dupe 6. Oh well

#113 MysticIceDragon

MysticIceDragon
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 02:19 PM

Hey someone should toootally dupe secret lab map pieces and help a girl out c;

Just kidding that would be super obvious wouldn't it.

#114 haoxiangni

haoxiangni
  • 131 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 02:20 PM

100M+ in neggs and neggs only. Either we are all multimillionaires at this point or we are just reduced to nothing due to the deflation.

gagghghrt!! :reaper:  I want to dupe neggs to train my pet but they are being really dumb and they are not duping FML 

I dont know why some think this will kill neopets, I think last year was way worse and it was just fine, economy is fucked up with or without dupes lol

What neopets really need right now aren't just a couple of fixes to the existing glitches and lags. What it really needs is a way to retain existing players and attract new blood while competing with other games (alongside with the fixes) - It's a real issue with games that are like what, centuries old?

#115 Lilitu2

Lilitu2
  • 76 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 02:22 PM

Hey someone should toootally dupe secret lab map pieces and help a girl out c;

Just kidding that would be super obvious wouldn't it.

Actually, it's a good idea to dupe the expensive parts and buy the cheap ones legit!

100M+ in neggs and neggs only. Either we are all multimillionaires at this point or we are just reduced to nothing due to the deflation.

What I was thinking. I guess I have enough PBs to paint every pet ever created!

#116 haoxiangni

haoxiangni
  • 131 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 02:24 PM

Actually, it's a good idea to dupe the expensive parts and buy the cheap ones legit!

What I was thinking. I guess I have enough PBs to paint every pet ever created!

Now you guys got me thinking on duping all my treasure maps and space maps.... I really want tons of r99s but that seem way too much work if I do it this way.

Edited by haoxiangni, 05 May 2015 - 02:25 PM.

#117 Lilitu2

Lilitu2
  • 76 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 02:26 PM

Neo is logging me out every now and then, and I have a mini heart attack every time!

#118 MysticIceDragon

MysticIceDragon
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 02:31 PM

Now you guys got me thinking on duping all my treasure maps and space maps.... I really want tons of r99s but that seem way too much work if I do it this way.

I only mentioned it because I think I'm the one person in the whole world that doesn't have the lab ray and because why not? :p

#119 boobface

boobface
  • 197 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 02:43 PM

What neopets really need right now aren't just a couple of fixes to the existing glitches and lags. What it really needs is a way to retain existing players and attract new blood while competing with other games (alongside with the fixes) - It's a real issue with games that are like what, centuries old?

And imo the economy before dupes doesnt really help that, it was really bad anyways. It was pretty much rich people trading stuff or rich people selling stuff for $$. Theres no way that someone playing 5 hours a day for 100k neopoints will get close to any high end goal. And rsing is just bad with lag (less laggy now thats for sure) and lots of bots make it harder.

They need more content like plots and newer or updated flash games to keep people playing and that should help to attract more too, but it seems they are not interested in that :rolleyes: . 

Edit: I think an economy where the rarest and most expensive stuff is a bunch of crap (like mspps and bcgs) has a lot of problems lol sure there are exceptions like suaps (one of the best weapons i guess)

Edited by boobface, 05 May 2015 - 02:46 PM.

#120 Werebearguy

Werebearguy
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 03:48 PM

I think the consensus being uninformed is due to the one guy who dumped a bunch of paint brushes. That's some mad misdirection.

Also, how long should I wait to send the stuff I got from nerkmids to my main? I splurged and got like 60 PBs from 700 nerkmids.

#121 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 03:53 PM

I left for so long after the last dupe day to hopefully not get frozen, still got my Mspps hah. Can someone pm me this method? I feel like duping stuff again!

#122 haoxiangni

haoxiangni
  • 131 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 04:17 PM

I think the consensus being uninformed is due to the one guy who dumped a bunch of paint brushes. That's some mad misdirection.

Also, how long should I wait to send the stuff I got from nerkmids to my main? I splurged and got like 60 PBs from 700 nerkmids.

As long as possible, if not never. I'm sure you are most likely going to trigger tnt's flags if you do it in bulk.

There seems to be a consensus that this dupe event isn't as bad as the previous one in the neoboards. If only they knew ;___;

Lol agreed.

#123 Camburger

Camburger
  • 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 04:29 PM

is it patched or do i suck?

#124 Generic

Generic
  • 352 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 04:33 PM

is it patched or do i suck?

It still works, just tried it.

Kind of wish they'd patch it now so I'd have a reason to stop.

Edit: Wait maybe it's not working for me anymore. It's definitely working less, but I think that's because the site is less laggy.

Edited by Generic0, 05 May 2015 - 04:37 PM.

#125 boobface

boobface
  • 197 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 04:36 PM

I think its a little bit better since (as far as i know) no one has started mass selling suaps/mspps/tts and others in shop. Those were the best days ever lol. 

Anyone tried to dupe birthday cupcakes? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users