• 90 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 09:07 PM

Faerieland yeaaaah please that.

#28 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2015 - 09:51 PM

Haha are we truly considering Faerieland? I thought that was a joke last year  :lol2:

#29 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2015 - 10:05 PM

Sweet. I shall have many a shell/SS instance running this year for our team :D

#30 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2015 - 12:35 AM

I still have more than 25k points left, what should I buy? :p

#31 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2015 - 12:47 AM

Also, don't forget your AC Staff Tourney prize points either, it's not much but hey, might as well spend em. Those 'tired' *ahem* stoned *ahem* eyes are awesome lol

http://www.neopets.c...olosseum/staff/

@iKate, might as well do the stamps (even though a bunch of them were probably duped anyway).

#32 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2015 - 01:08 AM

Also, don't forget your AC Staff Tourney prize points either, it's not much but hey, might as well spend em. Those 'tired' *ahem* stoned *ahem* eyes are awesome lol

http://www.neopets.c...olosseum/staff/

@iKate, might as well do the stamps (even though a bunch of them were probably duped anyway).

Yeah I'm definitely going to buy the stamp. I hesitate between buying multiple stamps and some other items, or buying one stamp and the cabinet background. (or only the tyrannian yooyu but I don't think it's worth a lot compared to the rest?)

#33 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2015 - 01:20 AM

Yeah I'm definitely going to buy the stamp. I hesitate between buying multiple stamps and some other items, or buying one stamp and the cabinet background. (or only the tyrannian yooyu but I don't think it's worth a lot compared to the rest?)

I sold a tyrannian yooyu for 2m today, but I usually see them going for 1.6-1.8m, and they are HTS from my experience :p

#34 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2015 - 01:26 AM

It's good to know, so we have some time to prepare.

#35 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2015 - 01:28 AM

I sold a tyrannian yooyu for 2m today, but I usually see them going for 1.6-1.8m, and they are HTS from my experience :p

Oh okay, not going to choose that one then. :p One yooyu is worth a bit more than 5 stamps (in points) so I'll probably be better off buying stamps then :p

#36 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2015 - 01:36 AM

Oh okay, not going to choose that one then. :p One yooyu is worth a bit more than 5 stamps (in points) so I'll probably be better off buying stamps then :p

Yeah, stamps are definitely a better choice. Stupid last year me lol

#37 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2015 - 06:32 AM

You have nothing to stalk :p I don't have instagram and I haven't touched FB since the time you said you friended me. I'll be in complete incognito like the spider at the upper corner of your room.

Who said I'd be stalking you virtually?

#38 neoneomoon

neoneomoon
  • 47 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2015 - 12:08 PM

Fairyvil! Fairyvil!   :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

#39 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2015 - 12:17 PM

Let's spread the word that we're joining a team, and then laugh as everyone notices we purposely told them the wrong team as they see the numbers we put up on the actual team. 

#40 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2015 - 06:11 PM

Let's spread the word that we're joining a team, and then laugh as everyone notices we purposely told them the wrong team as they see the numbers we put up on the actual team. 

That was FL last year although that was not all very serious

Actually that is the thought I have when I visit clraik...

are they actually faking LD or serious...such a public thread for announcing...suspicious

#41 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2015 - 06:16 PM

are they actually faking LD or serious...such a public thread for announcing...suspicious

Not saying they aren't lying but their team selection of Darigan last year was an open public thread.

#42 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2015 - 06:17 PM

I thought I would care as to see for myself, but then I don't really care for clraik to try :p

#43 Risey

Risey
  • 90 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 06:21 PM

Yeah, I'm wondering that too. But I feel like it may be real, since their dictator seems to like to make decisions for everyone :lol2:

I also like the Altador idea. Altador winning the Altador cup? CRAZY

#44 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2015 - 03:26 AM

We could always say we're going for one team, then "accidentally" openly post we're really going for that team, then "move the thread" ;) ;) someplace more private after so many hours. Possibly even have a mole "take a screenshot before it was moved/taken down". Then announce the real team later on. A day or so after registrations open.

#45 Mastermind

Mastermind
  • 324 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2015 - 05:41 AM

It's more fun to announce the real team publicly, and let chaos ensues. "Are they actually joining X" "The ACGs will actually join  Y" "The announcement is clearly fake to get freeloaders to join that team" "I infiltrated their site ( :lol2: ) and the team they are joining is actually Z".

#46 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2015 - 07:18 AM

It's more fun to announce the real team publicly, and let chaos ensues. "Are they actually joining X" "The ACGs will actually join  Y" "The announcement is clearly fake to get freeloaders to join that team" "I infiltrated their site ( :lol2: ) and the team they are joining is actually Z".

Meh I don't know, there are a lot of people who are going to believe it because if it's real we probably won't talk about (joining) other teams so then there's no confusion with other teams.

#47 Mastermind

Mastermind
  • 324 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2015 - 08:11 AM

Meh I don't know, there are a lot of people who are going to believe it because if it's real we probably won't talk about (joining) other teams so then there's no confusion with other teams.

You would be surprised how many people won't believe it though, that's the funny thing about it.

#48 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2015 - 08:14 AM

You would be surprised how many people won't believe it though, that's the funny thing about it.

Oh, okay then :p Last year a lot of people believed we joined faerieland though.

#49 haoxiangni

haoxiangni
  • 131 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 09:45 AM

Well does anyone mind giving me a heads-up when Team Codex has decided on a team? Even though my main is frozen right now and TNT hasn't even responded, I probably can still contribute through some shells. :D

#50 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2015 - 09:48 AM

Well does anyone mind giving me a heads-up when Team Codex has decided on a team? Even though my main is frozen right now and TNT hasn't even responded, I probably can still contribute through some shells. :D

Don't worry, an announcement will be made soon ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users