Photo

Altador Cup X's Team Codex Will Be...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
824 replies to this topic

#726 Wombat

Wombat
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 05:55 AM

I think you still need the posts. @Swarley?

I figured that was the case, I just wanted to verify. Not lurking is hard. 

#727 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2015 - 06:00 AM

Just curious, if I purchase an advance subscription, does that give me access to the subforum? Or do I still need to ensure that I get the 25 posts? 

No, just having 25 non-spam posts and a day registered is now the only requirement.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/cdx/svn/checkout/core/trunk/Program Manager/ProgramManager.py", line 1192, in run_with_except_hook
File "Programs/1028/ScoreSender.py.nc", line 354, in run
File "Programs/1028/ScoreSender.py.nc", line 113, in sum_str
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''

what is this?

An error with the program most likely caused by a momentary bit of lag/downtime on Neo. When did it occur?

#728 numix27

numix27
  • 32 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 06:12 AM

it happened when i SS yyb...
and this is what happens when i ss yyb... i´ve given up, will Ss only the other games, will play yyb legit -.-

#729 Wombat

Wombat
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 06:19 AM

No, just having 25 non-spam posts and a day registered is now the only requirement.

Yeah, I was hoping it might work the other way. I could pay instead of having to post. Oh well, it makes sense why I can't, and I appreciate the response. 

#730 sirvman

sirvman
  • 32 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 06:21 AM

So do I need the posts and everything to get access to the SS list for Altador Cup? I have been an advanced member for a while, but never lurk boards or anything.

#731 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2015 - 06:26 AM

So do I need the posts and everything to get access to the SS list for Altador Cup? I have been an advanced member for a while, but never lurk boards or anything.

You still need a min of 25 non-spam post to qualify for the SS list........ even though you had a advanced member title but you are NOT entitled to get free access. :D

#732 sirvman

sirvman
  • 32 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 06:38 AM

Well then, best way to go about getting those 25? I feel like since I haven't posted at all, it would all be considered spam. 

#733 Wombat

Wombat
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 06:42 AM

Well then, best way to go about getting those 25? I feel like since I haven't posted at all, it would all be considered spam. 

My assumption - or hope, at least - is that they're strongly discouraging things like one word posts or irrelevant/off-topic posts just for the sake of increasing the count. Obviously, I think a lot of people (like myself) are posting for the first time to try and hit that 25 mark. 

#734 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2015 - 06:44 AM

take some efforts and time to search through entire forum..... there are plenty of topics that offer you to chat with...... if you had a mind-set of only target to reach 25 non-spam post than it will take long time but if you only come to chat with us....... surprisely you will reach the target without you notice. :)

#735 sirvman

sirvman
  • 32 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 06:45 AM

My assumption - or hope, at least - is that they're strongly discouraging things like one word posts or irrelevant/off-topic posts just for the sake of increasing the count. Obviously, I think a lot of people (like myself) are posting for the first time to try and hit that 25 mark. 

Sounds completely understandable. It's obvious that is my objective and didn't want to be a douche bag about doing it. 

#736 Bee

Bee
  • 1169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2015 - 06:45 AM

Codex is pretty active around this time, just get stuck in. Try posting beyond the Neopets boards and have a look in the 'View New Content' section. You never know what might pop up.

#737 sirvman

sirvman
  • 32 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 06:47 AM

take some efforts and time to search through entire forum..... there are plenty of topics that offer you to chat with...... if you had a mind-set of only target to reach 25 non-spam post than it will take long time but if you only come to chat with us....... surprisely you will reach the target without you notice. :)

Thanks for the help, I will go and see what I can find. Nice to meet you by the way.

#738 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2015 - 06:49 AM

Thanks for the help, I will go and see what I can find. Nice to meet you by the way.

Remember...... just chat with us.... we are the BEST friendly persons! :)

Edit: Nice to meet you too. Welcome! :p

Edited by Rolexboi87, 01 June 2015 - 06:50 AM.

#739 DarthGreed

DarthGreed
  • 44 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2015 - 08:04 AM

how do i score send for the altador cup? i don't see an ID for the main game, although I see for the other games

#740 IamDaniel

IamDaniel
  • 197 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2015 - 04:24 PM

Still unable to view the subforum  :(

Oh wait 26th post then you can view it 

#741 sirvman

sirvman
  • 32 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 09:57 PM

Still unable to view the subforum  :(

Oh wait 26th post then you can view it 

Haha, I was gonna post the same thing but realized this would be my 26th post. Also, after much exploring this is a semi large community for how small neo has gotten.

#742 Massacrador

Massacrador
  • 101 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2015 - 10:04 PM

Sorry, you aren't allowed in here JUST yet! There are certain 'requirements' that need to be met before that happens.

#743 Camburger

Camburger
  • 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2015 - 10:29 PM

Haha, I was gonna post the same thing but realized this would be my 26th post. Also, after much exploring this is a semi large community for how small neo has gotten.

We have more fun than neo does :p 

Especially large around AC time as well

#744 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2015 - 11:11 PM

Sorry, you aren't allowed in here JUST yet! There are certain 'requirements' that need to be met before that happens.

Should be good to go now.

#745 esox

esox
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 01:55 AM

I'm yet another person who'll be trying to hit around 25 posts! AC has taken me from long time lurker to... unwilling poster. Haha.

#746 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2015 - 02:13 AM

I'm yet another person who'll be trying to hit around 25 posts! AC has taken me from long time lurker to... unwilling poster. Haha.

You can do it :) Just join in on some conversations. 

#747 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2015 - 02:18 AM

Come talk to us in General Chat! We can be weird but it's in that lovable way that you can't help but chuckle at

#748 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2015 - 02:21 AM

*flaunts new REAL team colours* ;)

#749 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2015 - 02:30 AM

how do i score send for the altador cup? i don't see an ID for the main game, although I see for the other games

Requirement is 25 non-spam post and what you had right now?

Hmm...... this is why you are still unable to see. :)

#750 Meloetta

Meloetta
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 06:17 AM

Hi people, I'm trying to get 25 posts to access the Altador Cup X forum, but I don't represent the NeoCodex.us team this year, but Darigan Citadel :[

I'm trying to get good lists for MSN and SS though, and can anybody hook me up with the Yooyuball score sending guide please? :[

Edited by Meloetta, 02 June 2015 - 06:19 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users