Quantcast

Photo

Ender Dragon Battle

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

Poll: Ender Dragon Battle (7 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you NEED to be in the fight?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2015 - 05:37 PM

EnderdragonFlying.gif?version=56bea5599b

Instead of mentioning all the time and not doing it, like we did on our last save, I decided to make a post about it. We just started again, but it's better to do it now. WE NEED TO KILL THE ENDER DRAGON. Especially in this modpack, Ender Pearls are really useful, and the best way to get them is in The End.

Please vote if you play on the server so we can plan this correctly and as soon as possible.

Also, if you guys have any suggestions, feel free to post them!

-Swarley, not the server admin :p

#2 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2015 - 05:44 PM

Is anyone really buffed enough to fight it yet?

I'd get my ass handed to me but I wanna be there. :(

#3 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2015 - 05:45 PM

I don't NEED to be in the fight, and I doubt I would be prepared anyway...but one thing I adamantly require: PICS or VIDEOOOOO!  :yahoo:

I'm loving the server and having a hell of a fun time when I am on, but fighting major milestone type things isn't required for me to enjoy myself with the way I'm currently playing, if that makes sense.

Romy I don't need to be there at all, but I wanna see it recorded or captured in a series of screenies when y'all do. :)

#4 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2015 - 05:45 PM

I don't think it would be that hard with all the mods :p And we don't need to do it NOW, maybe in two weeks or more?

#5 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2015 - 05:46 PM

I don't think it would be that hard with all the mods :p And we don't need to do it NOW, maybe in two weeks or more?

I won't be ready at all anyway...if I am online, I'd love to hide in a corner and watch, if not, GIVE 'EM HELL and kill the thing!

#6 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2015 - 05:48 PM

I won't be ready at all anyway...if I am online, I'd love to hide in a corner and watch, if not, GIVE 'EM HELL and kill the thing!

Me neither, probably, because I won't be able to play that much anymore, but things go so fast in this modpack, I don't think it will be too much of a problem :)

#7 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2015 - 06:20 PM

Kord, if you wanted to be there but just to watch, you can always request creative so you can fly around watching the fight unharmed xD there's always that option. I'm keen as to join the fight. The Ender Dragon isn't all that hard if you have a few people. We had loads of fun on the original Vanilla server fighting it. The End is also a great area to fight the Wither too, @Sunscorch even took some great video of it xD

We could even integrate it into the upcoming gaming week ;)

#8 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2015 - 06:21 PM

Oooooh, I like this idea :D

#9 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2015 - 06:24 PM

Kord, if you wanted to be there but just to watch, you can always request creative so you can fly around watching the fight unharmed xD there's always that option. I'm keen as to join the fight. The Ender Dragon isn't all that hard if you have a few people. We had loads of fun on the original Vanilla server fighting it. The End is also a great area to fight the Wither too, @Sunscorch even took some great video of it xD

I LOVE that Wither video, have seen it before, and really my only thing is that if I don't happen to be around when y'all want to fight the Ender Dragon, I don't want my absence to hold things up, if that makes sense. :)

#10 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2015 - 06:41 PM

I LOVE that Wither video, have seen it before, and really my only thing is that if I don't happen to be around when y'all want to fight the Ender Dragon, I don't want my absence to hold things up, if that makes sense. :)

Well we have a couple of weeks to work out times people can be available etc so I don't see why we can't be accomodating to those who want to join in OR watch :)

#11 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2015 - 06:45 PM

Well we have a couple of weeks to work out times people can be available etc so I don't see why we can't be accomodating to those who want to join in OR watch :)

Sounds fantastic, I'm happy any way it turns out. :)

#12 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2015 - 12:28 AM

Dude count me in.

#13 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2015 - 10:45 AM

I went and found the nearest End Portal today. It's under an island south-east of Cam's garden.

I dug down and lit up most of it, and laid a path of slabs to the portal room. It's ready to go :p

#14 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2015 - 12:34 PM

I went and found the nearest End Portal today. It's under an island south-east of Cam's garden.

I dug down and lit up most of it, and laid a path of slabs to the portal room. It's ready to go :p

How far out is it? I found one on the edge of the Jungle biome southeast of spawn about 900 blocks away.

#15 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2015 - 01:16 PM

How far out is it? I found one on the edge of the Jungle biome southeast of spawn about 900 blocks away.

Like, 200 blocks :p

#16 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2015 - 02:57 PM

Like, 200 blocks :p

e.e

It took me ages to locate the one I did and the whole time, there was another one that close -_-

#17 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2015 - 03:15 PM

e.e

It took me ages to locate the one I did and the whole time, there was another one that close -_-

Well hey it's great to know two have been found anyway, right? :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users