1510 replies to this topic

#1351 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2015 - 05:29 PM

KasHem8.png

I hope you enjoy my super kawaii Sugarbunnies happy meal toy watch that doesn't actually work anymore because it's been sitting in my boyfriend's glove compartment for like 3 years. :3

I know for sure I had that watch at one point in my life because I got my wrist cut by a random crack in the plastic or whatever. We could of been twinsies.

#1352 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2015 - 05:34 PM

KasHem8.png

I hope you enjoy my super kawaii Sugarbunnies happy meal toy watch that doesn't actually work anymore because it's been sitting in my boyfriend's glove compartment for like 3 years. :3

For the record, I don't mind the element of randomness added this year with the bonus points. It's not like any one person has a better chance of guessing what the hidden criteria is for each round, so quitting because you won't win or "it's not fair" is a little ridiculous.

I do enjoy your watch.

I don't think it's unfair to award people for creativity. That's the nature of this iteration of the competition, which I knew when I joined. My mind just doesn't work that way. Some people are more creative and imaginative, and that's great.

#1353 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2015 - 05:46 PM

20150617_214459_zpsmiefhysr.jpg

ALL THE WATCHES!

#1354 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2015 - 05:47 PM

20150617_214459_zpsmiefhysr.jpg

ALL THE WATCHES!

For a second I thought you had a parrot on your shoulder!! :p

#1355 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2015 - 05:53 PM

0w1B8qh.png

Just in case...  :innocent:

I know for sure I had that watch at one point in my life because I got my wrist cut by a random crack in the plastic or whatever. We could of been twinsies.

Hahaha, I think I had a Hello Kitty one too, but I have no idea what happened to it.

I do enjoy your watch.

I don't think it's unfair to award people for creativity. That's the nature of this iteration of the competition, which I knew when I joined. My mind just doesn't work that way. Some people are more creative and imaginative, and that's great.

Thanks!

And yeah, I can relate to your frustration (maybe not in this case, but in other areas of my life). Sometimes it's just not worth the stress to keep trying when you're competitive by nature, and feel like you're at too big of a disadvantage to catch up. At the same time, I don't want everyone to just give up, because that takes the fun out of the competition.

#1356 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2015 - 05:56 PM

For a second I thought you had a parrot on your shoulder!! :p

That would have been way more amusing. *stores that for later*

0w1B8qh.png

+best.

#1357 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2015 - 05:59 PM

qrgg9t.jpg

Shoutout for housemates since lol hairbrushes and lamps

#1358 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2015 - 06:05 PM

Gettin' mah brush on.

(I'm wearing shades over my glasses, lol)

20150617_215530_zpsvqop0chq.jpg

#1359 Jibrille

Jibrille
  • 462 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2015 - 06:40 PM

72f8z5.jpg

#1360 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2015 - 09:00 PM

6Dl0q2Ql.jpg

I hope there is enough lamp in this pic. Also, all my Grandmother's meddddsss xD

Edit: I just realized the other lamp is reflected in my sunglasses hahaha

Edited by arcanum, 17 June 2015 - 09:00 PM.

#1361 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2015 - 09:51 PM

to all drama queens, its just a game, dont take everything serious or personal

we have a great time trying yo do al rounds (and watching @DonValentino semi nude (no homo lol) )

sorry if i dont write very well buy now im too drunk to think something wise yo posty

and tomorrow will take a selfie with a lamp, sunglasses hair brusnhj and  a very sexy and fancy whatchvc

#1362 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2015 - 02:27 AM

0w1B8qh.png

You look so pwetty in that dress 

Spoiler

gIGHWe8.jpg

I was too excited I broke me sunglasses :D and I can't stop laughing

#1363 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2015 - 02:41 AM

ADyQk74.jpg

Lol

#1364 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2015 - 04:38 AM

to all drama queens, its just a game, dont take everything serious or personal
we have a great time trying yo do al rounds (and watching @DonValentino semi nude (no homo lol) )
sorry if i dont write very well buy now im too drunk to think something wise yo posty
and tomorrow will take a selfie with a lamp, sunglasses hair brusnhj and  a very sexy and fancy whatchvc

I tried to get pissed on principle that this was coming from the guy that got caught with a fake pic but I can't muster it up because you're absolutely right

#1365 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2015 - 05:05 AM

I know it's a game and I shouldn't take it as seriously, but I'm competitive as fuck when it comes to stuff that doesn't require much skill. I can't fight it, so I just embrace it :p

#1366 ohyoufancy

ohyoufancy
  • 114 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2015 - 05:14 AM

It's totally okay to be competitive. People wanna win, I get that. I just don't think giving up because you aren't awarded bpnus points makes you "competitive"..Like my 5 year old daughter gives up because she isnt winning when we play games, Lol. At our ages, it seems kinda childish to quit just because of stupid bonus points haha no offense to anyone.

and @Swarley thats not for you. I'm saying in general.

Seems some people are legit mad about the whole bonus point thing. Its just a fun game, why can't we all just having fun playing it, I mean c'monnn. :p

#1367 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2015 - 06:09 AM

It's okay, I don't take it personally because I didn't give up because of the bonus points. It was more because I missed a round. I love the bonus idea :)

#1368 ohyoufancy

ohyoufancy
  • 114 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2015 - 06:17 AM

It's okay, I don't take it personally because I didn't give up because of the bonus points. It was more because I missed a round. I love the bonus idea :)

I know haha :)

I only did the first round because TBH I just want the participation award and also because I have allergies this time of year and look like I'm dying so am embarrassed to take more pictures of myself even with makeup on, LOL. 

But I totally understand the competitiveness and that people want to win, I totally get it. I just think people need to just chill out and remember this is just a fun little game, and rocket put a lot of effort into this and we should all respect that :D

#1369 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2015 - 06:31 AM

So you guys... No one told me that I did Round 10 twice and completely left a round off the first post (the vhs/dr seuss) so I'm having to go back and recalculate everything and make sure I got everyone XD

#1370 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2015 - 06:37 AM

I know haha :)
I only did the first round because TBH I just want the participation award and also because I have allergies this time of year and look like I'm dying so am embarrassed to take more pictures of myself even with makeup on, LOL. 

But I totally understand the competitiveness and that people want to win, I totally get it. I just think people need to just chill out and remember this is just a fun little game, and rocket put a lot of effort into this and we should all respect that :D

See? You only played for the award, I'm on the same boat :p Rocket knows how addicted to collecting them I am lol
And I totally agree. After complaining, I put myself on her place and realized how much of an asshole I was being. I even PM'd her asking for apologies. I can't imagine how it must be to post a new challenge every day at the same time. I would go crazy :p

#1371 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2015 - 06:41 AM

I'm only here for the award too lool. I like them, they're pretty and I want all of them. Never gonna get them, but totally going to try. :D Plus it's kind of fun when I have to go and look for things. 

#1372 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2015 - 06:47 AM

So you guys... No one told me that I did Round 10 twice and completely left a round off the first post (the vhs/dr seuss) so I'm having to go back and recalculate everything and make sure I got everyone XD

WE WERE BUSY BEING BUTTHURT DAMN IT WHERE IS YOUR EMPATHY

#1373 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2015 - 06:48 AM

I'm only here to beat @Trichomes because I never could. I came pretty close my first time when we fought over first place but she beat me with political candidacy ad signs or whatever.

#1374 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2015 - 06:58 AM

You look so pwetty in that dress 

Spoiler

gIGHWe8.jpg

I was too excited I broke me sunglasses :D and I can't stop laughing

I will not be held liable for any broken objects due to excitement of the participants. I should put this in the rules :p

Aand give me a minute guys and I'll have the corrected speadsheet up. I'm doing this at work and pretending it's work related  :innocent:

#1375 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2015 - 06:59 AM

I will not be held liable for any broken objects due to excitement of the participants. I should put this in the rules :p

Aand give me a minute guys and I'll have the corrected speadsheet up. I'm doing this at work and pretending it's work related  :innocent:

I've often wondered if I'll work with someone from codex when I reenter the workforce and they'll know all my dirty secrets.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: scavenger hunt, contest, extraveganza, rocket

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users