Plushie Tycoon Autoplayer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
136 replies to this topic

#26 xcreamz

xcreamz
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2015 - 11:38 AM

I had that happening to me too. Reseted the game a couple of times and kept doing all the same  :unsure: So i just let it on and when i checked it bought the materials and started producing. Could take a bit  :ohwell: Make sure you pressed start after it setup the "store" as well

Ok, so it started doing everything, but it hired only 25 managers. Is that all it is supposed to have for now or should I hire some journeymen/trainees/graduates myself?

#27 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2015 - 11:54 AM

Ok, so it started doing everything, but it hired only 25 managers. Is that all it is supposed to have for now or should I hire some journeymen/trainees/graduates myself?

Hmm to be honest i'm not sure  :ohwell: I let it do all the work for me. Didn't really pay attention to it. But from what i can tell in the code it will only hire trainees and managers. The best option would be to just let it run adn see what happens. Sorry I can't be much of help but it's my first time running it too and i have no experience in plushie tycoon  :)

#28 OvertAnglerfish

OvertAnglerfish
  • 86 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2016 - 06:24 AM

I'm sure its nothing, but the program hasn't done anything but refresh and go to "your factory" so far. Hasn't bought any raw goods or hired any workers. Is it waiting for the price of goods to go down or is it just glitched?

It could've been either case. Last time I looked at this it was rather finicky.

It's supposed to hire 25 managers and 250 trainees.

So, it's been a while since I looked at this. Since people are actually using this, I'll be trying to fix it up and make it work again. The reason I stopped working on it earlier is that I actually lost of lot of progress I had made by accidentally deleting a lot of my code and then school started and I got busy. But once I find some time, I'll be making updates. Expect some progress by May at the very latest. Sorry for the wait!

#29 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2016 - 10:22 AM

It could've been either case. Last time I looked at this it was rather finicky.

It's supposed to hire 25 managers and 250 trainees.

So, it's been a while since I looked at this. Since people are actually using this, I'll be trying to fix it up and make it work again. The reason I stopped working on it earlier is that I actually lost of lot of progress I had made by accidentally deleting a lot of my code and then school started and I got busy. But once I find some time, I'll be making updates. Expect some progress by May at the very latest. Sorry for the wait!

What's not working? ;o Mine managed to get me a silver trophy this month! :)

#30 quailione

quailione
  • 125 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 03:07 PM

Yeah,  I ran this for a few hours and it hasn't bought workers/started anything.

#31 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2016 - 03:32 PM

Yeah,  I ran this for a few hours and it hasn't bought workers/started anything.

Did you click on "Set up new store."?

#32 quailione

quailione
  • 125 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 03:35 PM

Did you click on "Set up new store."?

Yeah, which it did, but it stopped at the buying ads section, bought 3 of them, and then did nothing afterwards except cycle through pages.

#33 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2016 - 03:42 PM

Yeah, which it did, but it stopped at the buying ads section, bought 3 of them, and then did nothing afterwards except cycle through pages.

Hmm is the browser blocking popups? The game opens a popup when it needs to hire workers and so on

#34 quailione

quailione
  • 125 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 06:53 PM

Hmm is the browser blocking popups? The game opens a popup when it needs to hire workers and so on

Nope, it allows popups and does some of the setup. It just never starts jobs.

#35 OvertAnglerfish

OvertAnglerfish
  • 86 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2016 - 11:21 PM

Nope, it allows popups and does some of the setup. It just never starts jobs.

It's possible that jobs were never cheap enough during the hours you ran the program. The program won't start jobs unless you can make a sizeable profit.

#36 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2016 - 10:47 AM

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, I read everything three times, checked several guides, restarted the game and I still can't find a button "Set Up a Ne Store" anywhere on the page. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong? Thanks!

#37 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2016 - 11:39 AM

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, I read everything three times, checked several guides, restarted the game and I still can't find a button "Set Up a Ne Store" anywhere on the page. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong? Thanks!

I have the exact same problem! I was ashamed to post because I thought I was being stupid for not finding out but glad to see someone else had this problem XD

#38 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2016 - 11:55 AM

Hmm it's been a while since I last used this but if you guys can please do try to use FF 13.0.1 and Greasemonkey version : 0.9.22.1-signed. That's the current version I use for older GM scripts

#39 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2016 - 12:05 PM

I will try it and update with the result, thanks!

#40 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2016 - 12:10 PM

I will try it and update with the result, thanks!

Let me know :p Just checked and it works for me. This is what you should see:

a9e9f3fbfe0ba81a6436c5cbcfbc34d9.png

#41 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2016 - 01:09 PM

Now the button "New user script" does nothing and I can't add this script :/

#42 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2016 - 01:14 PM

Now the button "New user script" does nothing and I can't add this script :/

Manually save the script code as "plushie.user.js" or something along those lines and drag and drop it to firefox. It should prompt if you want to install it

Edit: 1k posts!! Yay

Edited by GetJinxed, 26 May 2016 - 01:14 PM.

#43 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2016 - 01:23 PM

It just opened a page with the script wrote.

And congrats!!

#44 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2016 - 01:32 PM

I need to try and get this avaturd. But....lazyness.

#45 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2016 - 01:48 PM

I need to try and get this avaturd. But....lazyness.

Just do it! FFS  :rolleyes:

#46 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2016 - 01:52 PM

I finally decided to try it but playing legit sucks.

#47 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2016 - 02:00 PM

I got silver using this baby. So i'm good and don't intend on ever touching this script again :p Unless I want to do the trophies for my sides

#48 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2016 - 02:02 PM

Just do it! FFS :rolleyes:

But....lazyness.

#49 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2016 - 02:06 PM

Just do it! FFS :rolleyes:

But....lazyness.

The time it took you to write the inicial post and quote those 2 now you could have it already setted up and ready for the next month >.>

#50 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2016 - 02:08 PM

The time it took you to write the inicial post and quote those 2 now you could have it already setted up and ready for the next month >.>

Oh for god's sake. OKAY. I WILL DO IT, you annoying lil basterd.
What timezone should I use?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users