• Please log in to reply
942 replies to this topic

#826 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 02:49 PM

But it's always good to have some boxes in case you ever need to move a few items and you don't wanna spend money :whistling:

Can TNT link and ice accounts if, say, you send NC from one account to another?

Honestly, they'll ice for anything but I've never heard of someone being iced because they sent NC to someone. People send NC items to their sides all the time, as some people like having their pets dressed up on all accounts, or they just have too much stuff in the closet. People also trade NC items all the time, so it's not uncommon to send an item to an account that isn't a side. If you're sending to a shell, use a proxy on the shell, and I'd recommend a few make neomails about the item and sending it so it looks like you're actually trading with another user and not a shell account. 

#827 melathos

melathos
  • 65 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 02:49 PM

I mean there are logs where people send people items. So TNT probably does know when you send items especially NC items to another account

Oh that makes sense, but that's not good. :/

I tend to move nc within my accounts. I should be more careful.

#828 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 02:51 PM

I could do without the boxes personally

As someone with +5k NC items to send to my main, DO NOT EVER SAY THAT AGAIN. Thank you.

I mean there are logs where people send people items. So TNT probably does know when you send items especially NC items to another account

TNT does not care about that. More boxes = more people will buy NC = more money.

#829 melathos

melathos
  • 65 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 02:53 PM

If you're on the same ip they definitely can. Less so if you're using proxies, but let's face it...tnt has always iced people as they please, didn't matter if it was legit or not, and they always will. So just always cheat with the caveat "don't cheat or connect anything to something that is cheating if you're not prepared to lose it all"

Honestly, they'll ice for anything but I've never heard of someone being iced because they sent NC to someone. People send NC items to their sides all the time, as some people like having their pets dressed up on all accounts, or they just have too much stuff in the closet. People also trade NC items all the time, so it's not uncommon to send an item to an account that isn't a side. If you're sending to a shell, use a proxy on the shell, and I'd recommend a few make neomails about the item and sending it so it looks like you're actually trading with another user and not a shell account. 

You guys are right.

I only cheat occasionally but I guess the risk is still there, so I need to be careful or I may end up losing it all. 

As someone with +5k NC items to send to my main, DO NOT EVER SAY THAT AGAIN. Thank you.

TNT does not care about that. More boxes = more people will buy NC = more money.

5k NC items?
That's a LOT! :ninja: I only have like 10 items max!

#830 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 02:53 PM

Us old people just move a lot quicker than you young whippersnappers @GetJinxed. I could do without the boxes personally
..but I also don't do the whole NC thing.

Pfffffffft <_<

#831 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 02:54 PM

Seriously...I can do without the boxes...I don't care much about the slots either to be honest. I'd give you my boxes if I could @Katya...something about that sounds so dirty though.

#832 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 02:56 PM

And TNT does not care if you have +50 accounts under the same IP either, unless you do something stupid and someone reports you.

I'd give you my boxes if I could @Katya...something about that sounds so dirty though.

Dirty is my business.

#833 melathos

melathos
  • 65 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 02:58 PM

And TNT does not care if you have +50 accounts under the same IP either, unless you do something stupid and someone reports you.

Dirty is my business.

Oh really? That's good to know. I have a bunch under the same IP, but I only cheat occasionally and nothing too obvious. 

I hope TNT doesn't have an epiphany and starts making a  good job at preventing cheaters. x)

#834 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 02:59 PM

I hope TNT doesn't have an epiphany and starts making a good job at preventing cheaters. x)

Oh boy. I'd be wildly fucked.

#835 melathos

melathos
  • 65 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:01 PM

But don't worry. What are the odds? :whistling:

#836 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:01 PM

Dirty is indeed your business haha. Let em have their epiphany...we always come out on top anyway.

#837 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:03 PM

But don't worry. What are the odds? :whistling:

Way lower than being a legit player and never get banned, that's for sure.

#838 melathos

melathos
  • 65 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:03 PM

Dirty is indeed your business haha. Let em have their epiphany...we always come out on top anyway.

Out of curiosity, do you think they'd be able to straighten up Neo? I mean, everything is broken and there are plenty of us, not-so-honest players. xD

Whenever they try to fix something, it never works.

#839 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:05 PM

You guys are cute wondering whether TNT cares or not, meanwhile they are getting weed. So young and naive!  :wub:

#840 melathos

melathos
  • 65 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:07 PM

You guys are cute wondering whether TNT cares or not, meanwhile they are getting weed. So young and naive!  :wub:

:lol2:

Almost as cute as the gal in your siggy. I'm willing to bet... brazilian? :rolleyes:

#841 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:08 PM

:lol2:

Almost as cute as the gal in your siggy. I'm willing to bet... brazilian? :rolleyes:

Nailed it!  :ninja:

#842 melathos

melathos
  • 65 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:10 PM

Nailed it!  :ninja:

I wonder how I guessed it... :lol:

#843 RedHyena

RedHyena
  • 77 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:11 PM

They should really just give people boxes for free, imo. Or give you one with every purchase rather than every 500NC purchase or whatever it is. Meh.

#844 melathos

melathos
  • 65 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:15 PM

They should really just give people boxes for free, imo. Or give you one with every purchase rather than every 500NC purchase or whatever it is. Meh.

That wouldn't be good for their business. This way, you need to pay to buy stuff, and also pay to trade stuff. Much more profitable for them.

I think customer care was never something they cared about.

#845 Lollita

Lollita
  • 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2016 - 02:38 PM

19k again, Im starting to hate this number ugh

#846 Dollars

Dollars
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2016 - 09:20 PM

It's crazy how much inflation the game has gone through, since I only played seriously back in like 2000-2001, basically everyone gets a free 250k per month or something from this slot machine, not that that's a huge amount but it seems crazy to give that away for no work. Aside from site events what good are flash games that give a max of 1k per go (assuming you're playing them legit it seems like a waste of time)

#847 DDPink

DDPink
  • 50 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 10:20 PM

3k again. I should really log in more.

Also is there any particular reason why we're all otters?

#848 Lollita

Lollita
  • 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2016 - 03:20 PM

19k  :angry

#849 SamanthaBee

SamanthaBee
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 04:16 PM

3k again. I should really log in more.

Also is there any particular reason why we're all otters?

It's otter day I believe.

I wish there was an actual NC reward. I don't need a million of those gift boxes when I don't use NC often

#850 pride

pride
  • 49 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 04:35 PM

It's otter day I believe.

I wish there was an actual NC reward. I don't need a million of those gift boxes when I don't use NC often

Me too, it'd be a good way to get NC items without spending money. I only recently found out that the Money Tree gives out NC items too. Probably not anything rare, but it's still a nice touch. Hope this comes with the update ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users