• Please log in to reply
227 replies to this topic

#126 Arex

Arex
  • 140 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2015 - 10:05 AM

@elkid27
There's honestly no point to hardcore training your pet at this time, since 2P BD isn't as active as it was and we don't really have huge, full-scale wars, save for the biweekly obelisk battles.

#127 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2015 - 04:34 PM

How pissed do you think the old school battledomers are that spent millions in np and time leveling their pets to be the best, and now were all just like adopt, pound, adopt, pound...

That's the thing, don't make them ! Let this be a perk that only us codexian knows, or a least a minimal amount of user knows :p

#128 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 09:39 PM

How pissed do you think the old school battledomers are that spent millions in np and time leveling their pets to be the best, and now were all just like adopt, pound, adopt, pound...

Personally, as a user that was already max boosted years ago, I'm not pissed. "Old School BDer" can do the same as we are doing and still be 2k hp ahead of us if they dislike it. This is a game not a moral online test like some of them think. 

#129 Desant

Desant
  • 58 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2015 - 11:09 PM

Can you confirm those complaints of pets listing the wrong birthday have the wrong birthday in the database? I think this is the 3rd time I've heard it mentioned so I should probably look into it.

#130 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2015 - 11:24 PM

I needed to do this quick and early, so here's a bunch:

August 24th Birthday Pet

@Swarley the list isn't complete, if you may post the complete list later please.

Edited by michaelhex, 23 August 2015 - 11:26 PM.

#131 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2015 - 11:27 PM

thanks, @Michaelhex! now get back to work. :air_kiss:

#132 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 01:48 AM

Can you confirm those complaints of pets listing the wrong birthday have the wrong birthday in the database? I think this is the 3rd time I've heard it mentioned so I should probably look into it.

Never had a problem. 

#133 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2015 - 03:15 AM

thanks, @Michaelhex! now get back to work. :air_kiss:

What a day today :( was raining all day long. What has the world come to.

Edited by michaelhex, 24 August 2015 - 03:16 AM.

#134 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2015 - 03:49 AM

What a day today :( was raining all day long. What has the world come to.

why are you complaining about the rain? you're working indoors. :p

anyway, all pets' birthdays are correct today.

#135 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2015 - 04:11 AM

@Michaelhex thanks for posting, I had some problems yesterday and couldn't post it. I think that list is good enough :)

When it happened to me, it was only on the first pet of the day. I don't know if it's a coincidence, but that was the only wrong, apparently.

#136 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2015 - 06:04 AM

I needed to do this quick and early, so here's a bunch:

August 24th Birthday Pet

@Swarley the list isn't complete, if you may post the complete list later please.

I am THANKFUL and GRATEFUL for your greatest help. :)

#137 Desant

Desant
  • 58 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2015 - 05:41 PM

https://www.dropbox....bki/poundDB.db3

97 Rows returned from: SELECT * FROM tblPets WHERE Birthday="25th August"; (took 11ms)

It's overkill but who cares.

Edited by Desant, 24 August 2015 - 05:43 PM.

#138 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2015 - 10:25 PM

I almost forgot. Sorry.

August 25th Birthday Pets

Spoiler

#139 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2015 - 11:05 PM

hey I just kind of realized that if you make a pet you can collect the cupcake, i don't know if you can pound right away, or what the deal is with that, but just thought it might help, don't know if anyone thought about this lol. I made my new lab rat that I will be trying to get jelly. Also this might help if the pets don't get posted because people are busy or if it somehow ever dies off.

#140 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2015 - 11:08 PM

hey I just kind of realized that if you make a pet you can collect the cupcake, i don't know if you can pound right away, or what the deal is with that, but just thought it might help, don't know if anyone thought about this lol. I made my new lab rat that I will be trying to get jelly. Also this might help if the pets don't get posted because people are busy or if it somehow ever dies off.

with that method, we need to wait a couple of days before we can abandon it, which is not very ideal. :/

thanks, @Swarley! :)

#141 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2015 - 11:14 PM

You gotta wait 7 days to abandon them. Totally not worth it.

#142 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2015 - 06:29 AM

You gotta wait 7 days to abandon them. Totally not worth it.

oh ok, thanks for that , didnt realize it wasa that long, wont be doing that in the future.

#143 HeavenlyRhino

HeavenlyRhino
  • 85 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 08:06 AM

http://www.neopets.c...ml?pet=Antorcha

People like this really shouldn't be to concerned about us "catching up"

90k BD wins lol

#144 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2015 - 10:17 PM

August 26th Birthday Pets

#145 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2015 - 11:11 PM

hey guys i just read this might be potentially freezeworthy, because they posted an article about going against the spirit of the cupcakes, just curious what all of your thoughts are on this? I mean I will probably continue to do it until someone tells me this is why they probably got iced.

#146 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2015 - 11:18 PM

hey guys i just read this might be potentially freezeworthy, because they posted an article about going against the spirit of the cupcakes, just curious what all of your thoughts are on this? I mean I will probably continue to do it until someone tells me this is why they probably got iced.

I think they are a bunch of assholes and shouldn't do anything about it. It's not our fault, plus it doesn't affect other members. I know that makes it harder to buy stat increasing items, but with the BD being broken, it wouldn't make much difference. The sales would fall anyway.

#147 Desant

Desant
  • 58 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2015 - 12:32 AM

I doubled the amount of rows in the DB if nobody noticed.

#148 elkid27

elkid27
  • 152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2015 - 03:22 PM

Link to the article? I saw a different one some time back that focused on removing petpets from pound pets to sell them and they said while its kinda a dick move its not freezeworthy. Which would kinda be in the same vein as this.

#149 Desant

Desant
  • 58 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2015 - 01:52 AM

Come on guys, I didn't release it to keep posting them myself

Spoiler

Remember to double check as I haven't accounted for dst when recording their birthdays so there's always a chance it was born 1 hour earlier or later than the actual day, I haven't bothered to check which yet.

Edited by Desant, 27 August 2015 - 01:56 AM.

#150 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2015 - 02:23 AM

Come on guys, I didn't release it to keep posting them myself

Spoiler

Remember to double check as I haven't accounted for dst when recording their birthdays so there's always a chance it was born 1 hour earlier or later than the actual day, I haven't bothered to check which yet.

LOL I was waiting for Swarley's. Btw thanks :) don't know man. Seems like this week a buzy week for everyone.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users