• Please log in to reply
469 replies to this topic

#401 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2015 - 05:49 PM

I'm so glad you did it. I was actually starting to worry you wouldn't finish it :/

Uhm, could be a possible prize for level 5 telescopes only? Because that would make sense if no one got one until now. But didn't several staff members confirmed it's possible to get it from level 3 and beyond?
Oh god. I just had a terrible, terrible thought. What if it's broken and no one will never know because it's a really rare event? 0_0

#402 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2015 - 05:52 PM

I'm so glad you did it. I was actually starting to worry you wouldn't finish it :/

Uhm, could be a possible prize for level 5 telescopes only? Because that would make sense if no one got one until now. But didn't several staff members confirmed it's possible to get it from level 3 and beyond?
Oh god. I just had a terrible, terrible thought. What if it's broken and no one will never know because it's a really rare event? 0_0

That damn Drink Holder is making me want to kill Sunev :mad:

They said that it's for level 3+, so I'm counting on that.

That's what I've been thinking... I really hope not :/

#403 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2015 - 06:05 PM

If anyone gets an Upgraded Glass Lens please let me buy!

Edited by Chameleon, 17 November 2015 - 11:19 AM.

#404 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2015 - 06:24 PM

It's really annoying when people ask to join a quest but don't contribute. I've done that before, because someone used the starfly that I had, or because it was too fast, but when a few minutes have passed and they're not even trying to get the remaining starflies....

#405 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2015 - 06:29 PM

What's the best way to get started on this game?

#406 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2015 - 06:30 PM

What's the best way to get started on this game?

By reading the guides in the OP :p

#407 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2015 - 06:34 PM

Everything in the OP is pretty much updated. Only the kaylune wikia is offline due to server moving a few weeks ago.

#408 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2015 - 06:46 PM

@Kelvin how are you regarding the telescope, you hermit?

Level 2 with 3/5 modern parts. All the parts I have are in my gallery. If I have a double, you can have it for free if you need it.

I am doing my best and I am proud of my accomplishments. 

But with that said, I will absolutely not reach level 5 before the event ends, not because I don't want to, but because school. Finals all this month in exchange for being released for winter break early December.

#409 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2015 - 07:04 PM

Level 2 with 3/5 modern parts. All the parts I have are in my gallery. If I have a double, you can have it for free if you need it.

I am doing my best and I am proud of my accomplishments.

But with that said, I will absolutely not reach level 5 before the event ends, not because I don't want to, but because school. Finals all this month in exchange for being released for winter break early December.

I was asking actually to see if you need something I might have in my gallery. I have a few spares, if there's anything you need, just ask.

And good luck with your finals. :)

#410 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2015 - 07:33 PM

@Lucille Did you already reach level 5?

#411 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2015 - 07:38 PM

@Lucille Did you already reach level 5?

We both need an Ornate Drink Holder :c

#412 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2015 - 07:52 PM

Dam son, ya'll ah crazy.

How do you all do it? I can only successfully RS starflies in the morning when the population is between 40 and 50. And even then, the competition is tough.

#413 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2015 - 07:54 PM

Dam son, ya'll ah crazy.

How do you all do it? I can only successfully RS starflies in the morning when the population is between 40 and 50. And even then, the competition is tough.

I can restock them at any time. I just refresh 5 seconds before the new stock, and it usually works. It gets easier with time, and I was never good at that on Neo lol

#414 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2015 - 07:59 PM

Right now, buying them from user shops is pratically the same, since prices decreased a bit.
Also, we did most of our progress with social quests, so we rarely spent more than 1 firefly per quest. That helped a lot

#415 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 November 2015 - 09:27 AM

telescopes_lvl5.png 

Current Telescope: Telescope Level 5

Congratulations! You have built the best telescope there is.

#416 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 November 2015 - 11:21 AM

telescopes_lvl5.png 

Current Telescope: Telescope Level 5

Congratulations! You have built the best telescope there is.

Nice job Swarl!  

#417 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 November 2015 - 11:25 AM

Nice job Swarl!

I was gonna give up, but I saw the Drink Holder in the Trades (it was the newest one), so I quickly offered 800k, and the person accepted! I thought it was too much Kwin, but then other people said they paid 1-3m for it, so I'm okay with what I spent :p

#418 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 November 2015 - 12:00 PM

I was gonna give up, but I saw the Drink Holder in the Trades (it was the newest one), so I quickly offered 800k, and the person accepted! I thought it was too much Kwin, but then other people said they paid 1-3m for it, so I'm okay with what I spent :p

I saw a few people yesterday offering in that range, so yeah, you got a good deal.  I was lucky enough to get mine questing.  Yesterday was so weird, after all that frantic social questing to get parts for days I didn't know what to do with myself.  

#419 Eggie

Eggie
  • 317 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 November 2015 - 11:09 AM

Registered as Eevee yesterday.

I was skeptical at first, but I actually am starting to really like this game. The questing system reminds me of Kad feeding for some reason what with all the hoarding of items and I kinda like it.

Thanks for recommending it!

#420 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 November 2015 - 11:33 AM

The game is really nice. Since it's all new, the lack of competition is a double-edged sword. There is hardly any competition in terms of manking kwin, but at the same time, there isn't enough people to really establish good and stable prices.

What I'm really looking forward to is their plots. Reading the biographies, I'm looking forward how they would keep non-RSing or social people engaged in the game/

#421 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 November 2015 - 12:33 PM

Hurray!

2027280.png

From here.

If they're announcing it tomorrow I wonder how many days will we have. :o

I really want to post and ask what are the chances of getting that "meteor shower" badge and if it's possible to get it from Bland Fortune Cookies and not only from Stargazing ones because I've opened +70 and I still don't have it, but at this point I'm really tired of talking and complaining about it, since I feel like I'm the one lol. I don't want to be seen like that at all. It's frustrating, but whatever.

Oh, and welcome @Eggie! If you need help with something, don't hesitate to ask. I'm Katya. :)

#422 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 November 2015 - 02:49 PM

70+

WHAT?! It should never have you taken that much.

Did you at leas get that super rare kael from the cookie?

#423 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 November 2015 - 02:55 PM

WHAT?! It should never have you taken that much.

Did you at leas get that super rare kael from the cookie?

I'm not the luckiest person in the world.

Yes, got 2 yesterday. I'd prefer the badge tho, kaels I can buy from other users. :p

#424 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2015 - 03:52 AM

I feel really dumb. I can't find out how to get the parts. That one foxy looking dude's quest? And then where do I get those super expensive Starlings? Whaaaaaaaat

#425 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2015 - 05:26 AM

@octopus, you get telescope parts doing Sunev's quest (that lady with two mouths and a looooot of rage in her four eyes lol) or stargazing with +level 3 telescope.
In order to complete the quests you have to give Sunev some Starflies, you can find these through random events or you can buy them at Dillan's shop (ID 14 - direct link on the fisrt post of this thread).
You can get Starlings from Stargazing Fortune Cookies sold at Maxim's, shop ID 22.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users