#777 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2015 - 07:50 AM

Oh, I thought it was your glitch...?

@Athayde

I thought I could figure it out but I didn't. I was presuming it was program-free.

We didn't use any program. Like I said, my husband wasn't even trying to do anything with those supposedly you-can't-donate-these items. It just happened that they were in the inventory at the moment he was donating.
We don't use programs that are not from Codex because we don't trust other foruns... considering everything that happened to other people lol.

I guess I might share it since we haven't be able to do it anymore *shrug*
He was able to donate retired items (more precisely, Fading Bottled Faeries) and get retired items in return, in one ocasion he got another item that is not r180 and I'm not comfortable to share it lol
I've tried to replicate it with ever one of my shells but without success. After a while we though it might have to do with the account's age. Old acount, retired items, get it? A joke from TNT, perhaps. It makes me think that if trophies are related to that. It would be fucking hilarious :lol2:

#778 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 08:21 AM

@Athayde

Yeah, I presumed so from how you described it. I was looking at what items could be 30m and went from there but didn't have much luck. I didn't spend much time trying either. I'm on the side with you about programs. I personally won't use them as well, I will just exploit whatever loophole TNT leave to us themselves. :p

I really didn't want to join "the other forum" as well but finally did 1hr ago when Ka1 mentioned it. Registered users only information and I was too curious to leave it up. But left immediately upon reading it's program required.

EDIT:

Drop me a pm on what the 30m item is if you don't mind, not the one that you don't wish to mention. Just a curious cat I am.

Edited by neopetsexploded, 07 October 2015 - 08:22 AM.

#779 AllTheWayToVictory

AllTheWayToVictory
  • 229 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 08:31 AM

I think I'm a bit too late to the party. Fxck yeah. But I just read that there might be a bug to exploid? Even if no one will tell me how I still wanna know if that's true. And maybe my n00b skill on php (cause I've just started learning a ted bit of it) might help, or not. :p
Maybe that's just another glitch, but I did hear about someone getting Faerie PB from it. Not sure about the details though, and being too lazy to do anything but then thought of Neocodex after feeling a bit bored of the Neoboard. Sorry for my inactiveness. :(

#780 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 08:35 AM

Allthewaytovictory

Not that we know of, we have been trying to test out theories. But there is one that is program required which is not on this forum. So you need to some detective work yourself on that. Read back page 32 on Ka1 post.

#781 AllTheWayToVictory

AllTheWayToVictory
  • 229 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 08:41 AM

Oh ok. Maybe I should take a look at that. :o

#782 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2015 - 08:45 AM

Ah, that explot has been going on since the 1st day. Just sayin'  :ninja:

#783 juvian

juvian
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2015 - 08:46 AM

Ah, that explot has been going on since the 1st day. Just sayin'  :ninja:

Has been going on since 1st day of last year. Just saying :p

#784 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2015 - 08:49 AM

Has been going on since 1st day of last year. Just saying :p

Damn you :p

#785 AllTheWayToVictory

AllTheWayToVictory
  • 229 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 08:55 AM

Dang it, I'm not gonna register and ask them about it. And even if I could get the program I don't have any tool to decode it for spying what it does.
Hey wait, what explot?! I think I'm really outdated. *sobs*

#786 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2015 - 09:05 AM

Exploit, glitch, bug whatever you guys wanna name it  :lol2:

#787 AllTheWayToVictory

AllTheWayToVictory
  • 229 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 09:13 AM

No one is helping a Neocodexian, no one! *cries with tears starts gathering to form a river and flood this thread*

#788 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2015 - 09:44 AM

You guys, it DOES need a program, but it's not a program related to the other forum, it's just an internet proxy program.

Even if it's risky, someone should create a tutorial teaching us how to do that, because I can't get it to work for the life of me!

#789 juvian

juvian
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2015 - 09:45 AM

You guys, it DOES need a program, but it's not a program related to the other forum, it's just an internet proxy program.

Even if it's risky, someone should create a tutorial teaching us how to do that, because I can't get it to work for the life of me!

I could but have to study for tomorrow's exam, don't have time :p

#790 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2015 - 09:46 AM

No one is helping a Neocodexian, no one! *cries with tears starts gathering to form a river and flood this thread*

The first time i saw a exploit talk everyone was like nope nope doesn't exist. Now people talk about it like it's nothing (only 1 day left so.. xD). And the first time i saw somebody actually sharing a guide it got deleted. Soo.. Meh :/ Had to find it the hard way  :ninja:

Edited by GetJinxed, 07 October 2015 - 09:46 AM.

#791 AllTheWayToVictory

AllTheWayToVictory
  • 229 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 09:47 AM

Wait, just a proxy and you can exploit the glitch on Charity Corner or maybe you mean the site? That's amazing, wondering what glitch is that, it's such a stupid thing. lol

#792 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2015 - 09:49 AM

Wait, just a proxy and you can exploit the glitch on Charity Corner or maybe you mean the site? That's amazing, wondering what glitch is that, it's such a stupid thing. lol

HTTP debugging proxy program. Not the "proxy" you're most likely thinking  :)

#793 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2015 - 09:51 AM

@GetJinxed after I change the numbers of the ID, what do I have to do? Can you please PM me?

#794 AllTheWayToVictory

AllTheWayToVictory
  • 229 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 09:55 AM

Oh meh, I can't fucking get my brain work well with http. I'M DOOMED. *cries and flood the whole board*
Wait, do you mean that thingy you can call out easily with your keyboard by pressing that function key? :o

#795 don4prez

don4prez
  • 39 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 09:58 AM

argh donna stamp
king altador stamp

not bad for last night, had company and a bit too much vodka.. time to take advantage of the last day!

#796 juvian

juvian
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2015 - 10:01 AM

argh donna stamp
king altador stamp

not bad for last night, had company and a bit too much vodka.. time to take advantage of the last day!

Lol, don't know anyone else that made more donations than you :p

#797 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2015 - 10:03 AM

It ends on October 8th, so that means tomorrow is the last day, no?

#798 juvian

juvian
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2015 - 10:04 AM

It ends on October 8th, so that means tomorrow is the last day, no?

I hope tomorrow still works, that was what I was told

#799 xcreamz

xcreamz
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2015 - 10:05 AM

Lol, don't know anyone else that made more donations than you :p

I may be close. Eh prob not

#800 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2015 - 10:07 AM

how mnay donations do you guys have? i bet im not anywhere close to a trophy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users