Quantcast

Another account compromising wave!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#26 Reject

Reject
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 01:39 PM

To be honest, I don't understand why TNT left some of the pets unconverted in the first place. It's really unfair. Still, no one should be taking that into their own hands.

#27 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 22 November 2015 - 03:13 PM

To be honest, I don't understand why TNT left some of the pets unconverted in the first place. It's really unfair. Still, no one should be taking that into their own hands.

It is unfair, but ripping it out of the hands of others is /really/ worse. :/ 

#28 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2015 - 05:26 PM

Just give us the option to make every pet barring the new colors/species since the conversion UC and then suddenly the damn things won't be a target for account theft or report happy scumlords anymore.

When everyone is UC, no one is.

#29 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2015 - 05:44 PM

Just give us the option to make every pet barring the new colors/species since the conversion UC and then suddenly the damn things won't be a target for account theft or report happy scumlords anymore.

Excellent suggestion and would cut down on tons of mayhem (though those who profit from people purchasing UCs with real money will be pissed as fuck).

#30 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2015 - 05:51 PM

I feel really sorry for the people that lost an unconverted pet. They're so hard to obtain. Hopefully TNT will return them to their original form.

I know I checked on them this morning, but I had to go check again just now, because ya'll are making me freaking paranoid.

#31 Reject

Reject
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 07:18 PM

I like this idea even better, but only because I really don't like the new art.

#32 Tanpopo

Tanpopo
  • 198 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2015 - 07:18 PM

Unfortunately there'd be a giant backlash either way, I'd feel. You either get the owners being pissed their rare things aren't special anymore, or people being angry over losing something they spent a lot of effort on (plus people who'd be mad that they could never have a hope of getting a UC eventually).

(as someone who has a uc but never goes on neopets anymore i am so happy i got the fuck out of there lmao. place is a giant clusterfuck of drama all the time. also you know JS would never make UC available to everyone, they wouldn't get any money from people not dressing up their pets unless they went NC restricted option to transform)

either way even if some of these ppl on the pc are god awful it's still a real shitty thing to pull and feel superior over

#33 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2015 - 09:25 PM

So true. Some of the UCs that got converted were pretty cool. I like the UC glowing Buzz, for instance.

They really messed up by doing the conversion the way they did, but I think they've waited much too long to fix it.

Regardless, Neo has been circling the drain for years.

I suppose it's the desperation of knowing it will be gone soon that has driven me to finally "improve" my accounts.

#34 J03

J03
  • 220 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 03:47 PM

I just went to there to watch as well. Looks like you're right, it was not him but people keep accusing someone on the site and the jerk just get access to some accounts to convert more as well. Well done. *slowly claps* Now can we please destroy that other site?

I really don't understand the reason for "destroying" my website. I did not do this nor did anyone who represents clraik. Sure, they might be a member but we did not host a parade for this doing so please evaluate how stupid you look right now. Unfortunately, I don't follow pets and no one reported anything about anyone being a member of the forum hurting these Neopets players. If you would like to then by all means.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users