Posted 21 January 2016 - 12:41 AM

yeah iv not had good results with Tony P either

#27 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2016 - 01:03 PM

It's not just Tony P. I got my ticket answered by some woman (can't remember the name now but i can check xD) when I tried to recover my very first account and they asked for the first email used on the account. I told them and they asked me to access it which I couldn't. I don't know why but seems like microsoft deleted the old @msn.com email accounts :/ It's so sad though... Wish we could still create those emails

#28 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2016 - 02:48 PM

It's not just Tony P. I got my ticket answered by some woman (can't remember the name now but i can check xD) when I tried to recover my very first account and they asked for the first email used on the account. I told them and they asked me to access it which I couldn't. I don't know why but seems like microsoft deleted the old @msn.com email accounts :/ It's so sad though... Wish we could still create those emails

Alice (or something starting with "A") is the best. I got my pet deleted because the name was "against the rules", I had just created the pet to paint on a FFQ. I told her I had no idea the name was against the rules since I don't even speak french and I had just googled "pet names" and liked that one. She didn't gave my pet back, but she gave my FFQ back so I could use it on another pet.

#29 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2016 - 10:02 AM

Alice (or something starting with "A") is the best. I got my pet deleted because the name was "against the rules", I had just created the pet to paint on a FFQ. I told her I had no idea the name was against the rules since I don't even speak french and I had just googled "pet names" and liked that one. She didn't gave my pet back, but she gave my FFQ back so I could use it on another pet.

That's cool to know! Alice W. rirght? That's the one who answered my ticket D: Oh well nothing against her or them. It's fine x_x

I am very sorry, but since you can't identify the email address currently associated with the account, and you can not access the initial email, I can't release any information to you. I apologize for the disappointment. 

My fucking account was hacked when i was a kid how could i know the current email when it was changed? D: And fucking microsoft for deleting old @msn.com emails  :unsure:  Positive side: i'm a codex member thanks to all that  :lol2:

#30 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 22 January 2016 - 10:03 AM

Tony P has been excellent any time I dealt with him! I hear mixed opinions of him but personally I think he's my favourite.

#31 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2016 - 12:21 PM

This isn't even a matter of Tony P being a dick though. It's relatively easy for less scrupulous users to hack into other people's accounts, but something the original owner should always have that the hacker might not is the original email. It's purely a matter of security. 

We need to expand the private rank budget to include eggs then!

I'm in full favor of private eggs. I need more toys.

#32 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2016 - 02:47 PM

Tony P has been excellent any time I dealt with him! I hear mixed opinions of him but personally I think he's my favourite.

Yup, this for me too. He helped me get my old main back after some stupid fkwit got it frozen along with his account after I sold him some items haha

The other guy still remains frozen to this day too.

#33 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2016 - 03:37 PM

I checked my emails and Tony P was the one who gave me a 2 day turnaround on getting my hacked account back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users